Ram 8 GB :

Computer Case NOX HUMMER MC With 7 LED Lights :

PRICE : 1500$

Tell Me If Should I Buy Or No !
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by VeGoVeVO.
Login or register to post a reply.

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374591

Build it yourself
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374594

ye the building is free i am asking if the price good for thos items inside it
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by VeGoVeVO.

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374607

Not really a good price, if you bought the parts and built it you could probably knock off $500
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374609

itzsonzy wrote:
Not really a good price, if you bought the parts and built it you could probably knock off $500
hmm ye but if i get the parts i wont get garantie wheen i buy it like this i get 3 years garantie
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374610

VeGoVeVO wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
hmm ye but if i get the parts i wont get garantie wheen i buy it like this i get 3 years garantie

Guarantee doesn't really matter, with most PC's if you edit anything / open it up then warranty/guarantee is void.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374612

I'd say with those kind of parts, you'd probably want 16gb of RAM and an SSD. I'd recommend this one: www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147373
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374657

Sorle wrote:
I'd say with those kind of parts, you'd probably want 16gb of RAM and an SSD. I'd recommend this one: www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147373
Aight i asked thé company how much should i add for thé 16GB RAM They Saïd 80€ that cheap i think
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374697

Building it yourself will make the outcome cheaper and you will know the flops if there are any.
  • Am1og
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Contributor
  • Thanks received: 151

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374706

It's difficult to judge what you should buy simply based of what you put here, what do you intend to use the computer for? What resolution do you play at? These are important factors when it comes to picking a parts or builds.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374739

nope
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374748

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Sorle wrote:
Aight i asked thé company how much should i add for thé 16GB RAM They Saïd 80€ that cheap i think
Thats not cheap, you can buy 8gb sticks off amazon for £30 or 35 EUROS. So i would build it yourself.
I built mine myself and it cost about £700-£800 with about the same specs as yours. (mine is AMD though XD, im not paying £300 for an intel processor that is as good as a £150 amd processor)
  • mattycurry12
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374793

mattycurry12 wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Sorle wrote:
Thats not cheap, you can buy 8gb sticks off amazon for £30 or 35 EUROS. So i would build it yourself.
I built mine myself and it cost about £700-£800 with about the same specs as yours. (mine is AMD though XD, im not paying £300 for an intel processor that is as good as a £150 amd processor)
15 days shiping and + shiping money and no garantie / warantie so id pay x5 that money for garantie
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374803

VeGoVeVO wrote:
mattycurry12 wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Sorle wrote:
15 days shiping and + shiping money and no garantie / warantie so id pay x5 that money for garantie
Well depending on where you live depends on shipping. As i live in UK it is usually free amazon delivery that takes 2-5 days , but if you have a prime subscription you can get free 1 day delivery.
Also i guess it depends on the part, and whether you want warranty, i personally dont have warrenty on smaller parts like hard drives or ram but i have stock manufacturer warranty's on big components such as graphic cards and cpu's etc.

I went on pc part picker to check price for just buying and building yourself and came with this: uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/mattycurry12/saved/#view=9YKJ7P
Some parts didnt exist on the database so i checked their price and put something of the same value instead, i also improvised for some parts that you didnt show.
It comes to £1225 which is about 1400 euros, but it would have no warranty, so i guess buying the pre built pc could be fairly good value.
  • mattycurry12
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #374908

mattycurry12 wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
mattycurry12 wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Sorle wrote:
Well depending on where you live depends on shipping. As i live in UK it is usually free amazon delivery that takes 2-5 days , but if you have a prime subscription you can get free 1 day delivery.
Also i guess it depends on the part, and whether you want warranty, i personally dont have warrenty on smaller parts like hard drives or ram but i have stock manufacturer warranty's on big components such as graphic cards and cpu's etc.

I went on pc part picker to check price for just buying and building yourself and came with this: uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/mattycurry12/saved/#view=9YKJ7P
Some parts didnt exist on the database so i checked their price and put something of the same value instead, i also improvised for some parts that you didnt show.
It comes to £1225 which is about 1400 euros, but it would have no warranty, so i guess buying the pre built pc could be fairly good value.
ye but also i forgot to says that i got a screen worth 200$ added to the part i said total is 1500$ still i think it a good price but i rlly dont care about price i only want good parts and 3 years warantie good for me
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Should I Buy This Computer : 7 years 9 months ago #375043

I'm a expert. Buy a PlayStation 2 that shit runs PAC man at 120 fps.
  • Seraph
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 43
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

268 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT