Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A notice to some Admins

A notice to some Admins 7 years 8 months ago #363414

Recently I had an f1 and the guy tped and saw me killing someone as a mutant in the pd district. Now he froze me asked me why I rdmed him and I said I did not mutants are allowed to kos in ware house and PD district then he asked me to read the rules. I did and then said please read the mutant section, then he checks and he realised he was wrong. Yet he still said that he will leave it but don't do it again. I mean well I understand you don't know all rules all the time but please make sure or else someone could get a false warn. And the worst part? He forgot about the f1 the reason he tped and left. Now despite laughing my ass off I just think he should have focused alot more. This is not a report, This is not a ban request. Just for all admins to not make a mistake like this. ( I am reffering to the part of him leaving) And trust me I do know its hard for admins but even as an admin if you are proven wrong accept it and accept your mistake. And don't leave the damn f1 somehow forgetting why you were there.

Thank you for reading
  • SMKUniverse
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
The topic has been locked.

A notice to some Admins 7 years 8 months ago #363415

If you'd like to report someone then use the template and post in the report abuse section.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40