Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Should i apply for admin today or wait for next week better chances?

Wait Next Week 18 72%
Aplly Today 7 28%
Total number of voters: 25 ( freebandz, Miro, NOPEEEEE, _SadMan_, Cardstarvipe ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: Appologies

Appologies 7 years 9 months ago #360404

Why i dident apply for admin this this is 2 week ago : I Broke Some Meeting Rules And Boosted My F1s Eveen if Not Needed
that a applogies to the community i am trying gain trust again waited 2 weeks this one will be the 3end should i wait more
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by VeGoVeVO.
Login or register to post a reply.

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360408

I personally think that you'd be better off working on regaining trust as these are still recent events.
As for Helari, making comments such as that isn't acceptable.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Legendary Soldier.

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360410

So you NDAed and inflated your F1 count?

Idk man between a mix of your broken english and awful conduct I don't think you should be staff at all let alone be applying for admin.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360415

Deleting all the comments that are merely here to cause trouble and aren't constructive whatsoever.

Bans will be delivered if this continues.

It's been 3-4 weeks since your most recent incident with the NDA and F1 counts, personally I'd like to see more trust being built in and out of the SSRP servers before you take on a higher role.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360416

You broke NDA, boosted your F1's, I caught you breaking a rule on video yesterday:

And you have been told so many times on how to handle an F1 by going to the player first..(Yesterday again):

You shouldn't apply for admin for a good few weeks so you can improve yourself as moderator and not do those actions again. Admin rank does take much more trust as you will have much more power that can handle things more efficiently.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Clarky.

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360425

wheen you first tped me i said i raided pd you said why would you raid pd with orb i said ther was some props inside and you saw that to and we talked about that i am asking how much should i wait till i apply i am not here to be pushed i all ready got 2 recent warning i accepted them and waited 3 - 4 weeks
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360428

Helari wrote:
You are shit moderator
i never eveen saw you ingame but TY
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360429

VeGoVeVO wrote:
wheen you first tped me i said i raided pd you said why would you raid pd with orb i said ther was some props inside and you saw that to and we talked about that i am asking how much should i wait till i apply i am not here to be pushed i all ready got 2 recent warning i accepted them and waited 3 - 4 weeks
We even talked about that to Paramontana and the video just backs up what we're saying; maybe fix your aim and not target the bank and building base and think about the other people around you instead of saying it was crossfire, because that's just a incredibly stupid excuse to get away with. The video clearly shows you not even aiming at the PD so your words literally mean nothing.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360437

Clarky wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
We even talked about that to Paramontana and the video just backs up what we're saying; maybe fix your aim and not target the bank and building base and think about the other people around you instead of saying it was crossfire, because that's just a incredibly stupid excuse to get away with. The video clearly shows you not even aiming at the PD so your words literally mean nothing.
ill fix my aim wheen i get less lag my side of storie it was cross fire to the pd props all i can say . as you can see in video the pd have props
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360440

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Clarky wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
ill fix my aim wheen i get less lag my side of storie it was cross fire to the pd props all i can say . as you can see in video the pd have props

Tell me how this is aiming for the PD:

and dont give that lag bullshit, it's not lags fault you cant aim at a sationary point
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by exrobite.

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360441

Exrobite wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Clarky wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

i am from back side of pd where should i aim i all ready talked about this situation i am waiting meeting tomoro then we will talk
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360446

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Clarky wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

i am from back side of pd where should i aim i all ready talked about this situation i am waiting meeting tomoro then we will talk

You aimed at that base. That is not crossfire in any way. It was closer to the base than the PD and you KNEW it would hit that base and you still did it.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by exrobite.

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360449

Exrobite wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Clarky wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

You aimed at that base. That is not crossfire in any way. It was closer to the base than the PD and you KNEW it would hit that base and you still did it.

do you know what this post used for it a appologies not a girls fight
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360451

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Clarky wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

Life lesson for you; you can't just say sorry and expect it will all be OK. What you did was wrong and you need to prove your change. Making a sorry post changes nothing.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360452

we all make mistakes
zeb
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360454

Exrobite wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Clarky wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

Life lesson for you; you can't just say sorry and expect it will all be OK. What you did was wrong and you need to prove your change. Making a sorry post changes nothing.
who said i expect it to be ok ? i am saying sorry to community i mean evry one who read this not only you and Dont BosS On me
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360457

I don't wanna click quote because it's going to start to look stupid, anyways you should show that you are sorry and not just say it. Actions speak louder than words.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360460

Clarky wrote:
I don't wanna click quote because it's going to start to look stupid, anyways you should show that you are sorry and not just say it. Actions speak louder than words.
ik that why i still dont want apply for admin and asking votes from the community
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Appologies 7 years 9 months ago #360466

Guys everyone can make mistakes. Vego, i think you need to show that you are really sorry. Also, he has some mistakes on grammar. But you can still understand him i think. Don't be mad at him. Good luck Vego ! ;)
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
  • Thanks received: 574

Applogies 7 years 9 months ago #360470

Don't ask for votes from the community, apply when you feel like you're ready to become an SSRP admin, not based of what people say.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wonky
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

129 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127