Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: That moment u get MG1 2 days after u got GNM :D

That moment u get MG1 2 days after u got GNM :D 7 years 9 months ago #354308

I don't get the ranking system :/ I can't get my prime yet because the only account I play on is a GNM (it was LEM before the update) as I was evacuated I came back to it being unranked and my first game was facing DMG (i was rusty so I did poorly and we lost) and I went on a 3 game lose streak and won one and got GNM???????? it's extremely easy unless I come by smurfs that were LEM + before the derank update then it gets difficult. Two games in a row I got cheaters in the game, one on my team (banned instantly) next game spin botter on the other team (didnt get banned yet) and I got kicked the next game because I got queued with trolls. It's either I make a new account to get placed in a higher rank or grind off cheaters, trolls, smurfs, and shit players mixed with decent old MGE-DMG players. Gold Nova- MGE is shit land to be honest but it's fun when it's fair game but its not fair for the other team as they are all normally bad and me or my friends are getting 40 bombs off the bat. Lowers ranks are fucked and higher ranks have shit players more than good players now.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: el une spodermun
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop