Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Warned for having fun

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352595

So yah i got warned for "portal camping" and i was just having fun w the staff but then Banqoq started saying that i was a shit mod since im no longer a mod. And the hes dear friend Washing Machine teamed up with him against meand said that im imature? The hell?

Then he decided to warn me instead of Banqoq who was saying that i was a shit mod?i dont wanna be mean or smh But aint banqoq ex staff too?He was strought out a total Bully against me. Then he gladly thanked washing for giving me the warn. Anyways i got some screenshots here

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/445110986858344849/E9A80768DB3869F0871FAC22A237EAC2E118856F/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/445110986858344648/D27648EA5958FF936550BF5DE77C513C254FDC1F/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/445110986858344279/DE5C01E70FAC4EFDDCB25815EC2DB914BE5BF122/

Im not doing this bcus i wanted to, but just to make sure i DO NOT take warnings easily.

Washing machine has warned me once b4 without a reason. Me and my Friend rroobbiinn10xx Had to argue with him for 10-20 minutes until he gave up and removed the warn. As an old staff me and robin knew that hes Slay will not leave from the F6 Menu and there was another argue about him removing that one too.

And lately Washing has been really weird about hes warns, Alltough i have no proof of those so i will not brag about that no longer.

thats all
  • iCantBhopFast
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by iCantBhopFast.
The topic has been locked.

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352604

I can't see the screenshots on my phone properly.
When I wake up tomorrow morning and get to my pc I will see what can I do.
  • BiWx Voorhees
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Riddim & DnB
  • Thanks received: 666

Deathrun- Former Owner
TeamSpeak3- Former Staff
Forums- Former Section Mod- Deathrun- Server Apps
Changed name to HyperioN on Steam

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352606

All I sayd was as you're an ex MOD, you should know the rules properly, your warning was correct, you stood in the portal and made me stuck. Me saying you was a shit mod is just my opinion, and if you think that is bullying, please leave the internet.
  • B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352607

B4nQk0k was giving his opinion out.Everyone can tell their opinions.He wasn't bullying.
About your warn,your warn was correct.You were portal camping.Waiting for banqkok to get there,and you were hitting him once he was there.
Don't go out there and say lies.

About the other warn,you knew it was an exploit.And i didn't even had to remove that warn.And about robin,he apologized to me the day after,because what he had said.

But wait,you didn't put the part you was being really imature?
Wow
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Marcooo.

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352608

u have never even seen me b4. Got stuck on you... not on purpose. Why would i do such a thing? And why did u put the pressure on the MOD word? u think that only becouse u were an admin so that makes you better than me as a community member? Ughh thats just Dumb. And i do know the rules :) i would not have said anything about this but u decided to call me a shit mod and washing called me imature? for what? Pls be more friendly in the future and dont be mad to randoms :)
  • iCantBhopFast
  • Fresh Boarder

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352611

Ohh yah the exploit u did :D now i rmbr what it was for :D u showed me it and finally when i did it (i know i should not have done it but it looked fun :) ) it was obv exploit? Robin and i were about to report you for abusing ur power. Exploiting. Lying. Theres a bunch of reasons. But im not a mean player, and robin neither
  • iCantBhopFast
  • Fresh Boarder

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352612

iCantBhopFast wrote:
u have never even seen me b4. Got stuck on you... not on purpose. Why would i do such a thing? And why did u put the pressure on the MOD word? u think that only becouse u were an admin so that makes you better than me as a community member? Ughh thats just Dumb. And i do know the rules :) i would not have said anything about this but u decided to call me a shit mod and washing called me imature? for what? Pls be more friendly in the future and dont be mad to randoms :)

What the fuck are you talking about lmfao
If you know the rules so damn well, how about you follow them? you were stood in the portal waiting for me to come, basically camping it.
  • B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352614

Yo kid dont sware here its no good for you, doesnt make you any tougher. I only said that i know the rules. Dont be mad about that :)
  • iCantBhopFast
  • Fresh Boarder

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352617

iCantBhopFast wrote:
He never said the part with the ex admin,you just pulled it out of no where.He never said he was cooler because that.BUT YOU DID.You think that you're cool and better because you're a ex-demoted-mod.
I was friendly to you.What are you talking about?
Stop with these lies please.You want to make us look bad because you broke a rule and i did my job.You clearly portal camped,and you said you know the rules,you were waiting for him there.And this isn't the first time you portal camp.
And i love that title. "Warned for having fun" nice man,you're just having fun by breaking rules.
And you wanted to apply for mod.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Made by Am1og
My other account
The following user(s) said Thank You: B4nQk0k

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352623

iCantBhopFast wrote:
Ohh yah the exploit u did :D now i rmbr what it was for :D u showed me it and finally when i did it (i know i should not have done it but it looked fun :) ) it was obv exploit? Robin and i were about to report you for abusing ur power. Exploiting. Lying. Theres a bunch of reasons. But im not a mean player, and robin neither
Lying that i'm lying . GG
So,what happened is i discovered an exploit,i never knew about,then,i stopped doing it,because i got imformed by a staff member it was an exploit over steam,I clearly warned you " DON'T DO IT"
I even talked with Wolfie the next day about it,with what i did,and said it was ok,because it was a mistake,and it was actually a mistake.
Robin,you can ask him,he apologized for saying these things the next day.And he didn't wanted to do that.Stop with these lies.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Made by Am1og
My other account

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352624

iCantBhopFast wrote:
Washing machine has warned me once b4 without a reason

WHAT?
No reason?Exploiting is not a reason?
Ok,teach me more master,teach me how to have fun breaking rules.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Made by Am1og
My other account

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352625

don't waste your time here marco
leave it
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: B4nQk0k

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352626

spodermon wrote:
don't waste your time here marco
leave it
Yehh,he's salty i warned him.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Made by Am1og
My other account

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352631

U saying now that i lie? Look at what u wrote. complete bullshit lmao. Just quit it. And when did i say that im cooler? pls show me. i never said that. U had to put that demoted? nice, seems that ur a butthurt. "was nice to you" So u usually are not nice? ive seen that. Isnt the first time? Basically, it is. U cant proof your lies. pls just quit lying. Atleast as a staff i do not call people Imature when they are not.
  • iCantBhopFast
  • Fresh Boarder

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352634

i wouldve been good with the warn if u wouldnt call me imature and B4n wouldnt call me Shit mod
  • iCantBhopFast
  • Fresh Boarder

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352640

Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
iCantBhopFast wrote:

WHAT?

Exploiting is a reason. Such as you did it yourself u didnt get warn. and by the time it was no exploit? Dang u got nice rules Buddy :D
  • iCantBhopFast
  • Fresh Boarder

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352643

But i will leave this case of they talking bs about what happened to the Higher Staff Members.
  • iCantBhopFast
  • Fresh Boarder

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352644

iCantBhopFast wrote:
But i will leave this case of they talking bs about what happened to the Higher Staff Members.

lol
  • B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352648

iCantBhopFast wrote:
U saying now that i lie? Look at what u wrote. complete bullshit lmao. Just quit it. And when did i say that im cooler? pls show me. i never said that. U had to put that demoted? nice, seems that ur a butthurt. "was nice to you" So u usually are not nice? ive seen that. Isnt the first time? Basically, it is. U cant proof your lies. pls just quit lying. Atleast as a staff i do not call people Imature when they are not.
AHAAHAHAHAH
Creating lies,so cute.
First of all,i'm not butthurt,but you are instead,you are butthurt because i warned you,because,b4 told his opinion and that you exploited after i clearly said DONT DO IT,I DID NOT WANT TO EXPLOIT,IT WAS AN ACCIDENT,DONT DO IT,and i only did it once,then stopped,because i realized it was an accident.
I called you imature because you are imature,instead of talking with a lead team member about me abusing,you're just showing it to the public,knowing you aren't right,just to make me look bad.Just please,stop.If this was real,you would already got me demoted.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Made by Am1og
My other account

Warned for having fun 7 years 9 months ago #352649

iCantBhopFast wrote:
Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
iCantBhopFast wrote:

WHAT?

Exploiting is a reason. Such as you did it yourself u didnt get warn. and by the time it was no exploit? Dang u got nice rules Buddy :D
Bud,please,stop talking shit.You said i warned you for no reason.And now you say that exploiting is a reason(that's true,what i said was sarcasm saying that exploiting is not a reason)Then,you are saying that i warned you for a reason.Like wtf,You exploited.Saying you got warned for no reason.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Made by Am1og
My other account
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127