Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Leaving.

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351760

Hoi wrote:
It wasn't my fault, I was not involved. Yes I was in teamspeak with him because we were playing league, no I didn't search you on facebook and give him your details, it was him. I can't fucking fly to his house and stop him from doing it, yes I said "it's to far", but I couldn't simply stop him. Stop involving me into everything, even after I talked with you on steam and tried to explain everything, you didn't care and posted this, good job.
Might not of been you that told him, But you also told me to kill myself when i was going through a hard time in my life. Also screw this "Beaver Club"
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
The topic has been locked.

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351763

ParaMontana wrote:
hoi and beaver are sad people. spits upon ground

Read my reply before posting shit.
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Hoi wrote:
It wasn't my fault, I was not involved. Yes I was in teamspeak with him because we were playing league, no I didn't search you on facebook and give him your details, it was him. I can't fucking fly to his house and stop him from doing it, yes I said "it's to far", but I couldn't simply stop him. Stop involving me into everything, even after I talked with you on steam and tried to explain everything, you didn't care and posted this, good job.
Might not of been you that told him, But you also told me to kill myself when i was going through a hard time in my life. Also screw this "Beaver Club"

When did I tell you to kill yourself, it wasn't me aswell, nice.
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351764

Thezeus wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
It's information you uploaded yourself to social networks and such, what's the big deal if some kid from a Garry's Mod forum found it?

You really blow my mind.

Social media = private.
These forums = public.

Is that really so hard to understand?

You've just reached a whole new level of stupidity if you consider social media as anything private.

The problem with your lil theory that you made up while building a sand castle is that not everyone can view your social media, so to compare that to the forums is beyond stupid. Also who said that Evilstewie actually gave out his full name and his full location on his social media?

Doxing is not allowed, that is a fact, just like telling somebody private information about somebody else. You CAN'T argue with that, it is simply not allowed. And if you want to compare somebody willingly giving out information about themselves and somebody just taking information without permission and sharing it, I'm sorry but this world works differently. Beaver has made fun of beheadings, people commiting suicide and other countries, plus he was doxing people. You can't defend someone like that.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351765

Hoi wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Hoi wrote:

like heck im gonna believe you . you are a first class liar. you and your fake ass attitude need to get out of here
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The following user(s) said Thank You: el une spodermun

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351767

ParaMontana wrote:
Hoi wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Hoi wrote:

like heck im gonna believe you . you are a first class liar. you and your fake ass attitude need to get out of here

Good to see a HA encouraging a witchhunt with no valid proof that hoi was involved at all.

just because he's friends with Beaver does not mean he actively participated in this, and you jumping on him like this is extremely unjustified.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoi

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351768

This is totally unacceptable. Gaming is an escape for a lot of people, and everybody should feel safe to play in the community anonymously if they chose to. Very sad to see that the actions of two people are causing you to want to leave, if there's anything that can be done to help I'm sure there's more than a few of us who will step up and do that for you. You should also really consider staying, none of us want to see you go because of this.
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Viking.

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351783

Leaking someones private information is illegal not to mention it can also be punished with jail time now i don't know the whole situation so i do not want to get involved in it i am glad to see that one of them is CM banned.
Regarding the leak of your personal information you can look in to a lawsuit not only for releasing private information but also emotional trauma and not to mention that your home address is now on the internet available to everyone.
  • BigQuattro
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Minecraft Moderator, Ex-SSRP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 40

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351822

Good to see a HA encouraging a witchhunt with no valid proof that hoi was involved at all.

just because he's friends with Beaver does not mean he actively participated in this, and you jumping on him like this is extremely unjustified.

Hoi is the only one who has my facebook aka the full name and profile picture, apart from gamersfunhouse.

The other reason im leaving is coz this is the last fucking time i let myself get backstabbed again by someone i trusted so much.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351826

Evilstewie. wrote:

Hoi is the only one who has my facebook aka the full name and profile picture, apart from gamersfunhouse.

The other reason im leaving is coz this is the last fucking time i let myself get backstabbed again by someone i trusted so much.

Beaver has you on skype. You have your full name on skype. He found it himself, not my fault.
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351830

Hoi wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:

Beaver has you on skype. You have your full name on skype. He found it himself, not my fault.

I blame you as much as him, you support his actions and support what he does as a person when it comes to bulling or spreading peoples info.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351832

Evilstewie. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:

I blame you as much as him, you support his actions and support what he does as a person when it comes to bulling or spreading peoples info.

How do you know I supported him? I never did.
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351838

Hoi wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:

By setting your profile picture to his "beaver club" your support what he does/say

aka the bulling of mytic and the info putting of me forcing me into leaving, sad thing is more than you support his actions.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351843

Evilstewie. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:

By setting your profile picture to his "beaver club" your support what he does/say

aka the bulling of mytic and the info putting of me forcing me into leaving, sad thing is more than you support his actions.

i like the picture tho feelsbadman. And no i dont support him bullying people, thats it.
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351844

Evilstewie. wrote:

I don't support his actions but I'm sure I speak for Hoi as well when I say I'm not going to stop being friends with beaver because he's as asshole sometimes.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Leaving. 7 years 9 months ago #351859

Unfortunately in the world there are people that have nothing better to do than hurt others, this is a good example of it. If someone is going out of there way to hurt you and mess with you like this, they're obviously jealous of you or something and want to see you leave. Don't leave, it's exactly what Beaver and his little following wants, just move forward with your chin up and don't let the immature stunts Beaver pulls get to you.

Chute and I have spoken with Evil, and we're happy to say he'll be staying and has blocked Beaver across all platforms.

Locked.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: B4nQk0k, Nate, Kodi, el une spodermun
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1