Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: To RisingStar

To RisingStar 7 years 10 months ago #349413

You recently demoted me while i was afk mining, this is not the first of cource ive lost around 4-5 diamond picaxes from demotion while mining/rdm yesterday and today, but your reson for demotion said you had proof of me not mining, i did make and f1 but you where afk mining. Probably meaning you demoted me so you could take my place. You did get a warning by a admin since he saw me mining. But i would love to see the proof you had of me not mining. If the miner job are full then add me on steam and messege me, i have notification on my phone and i would gladly quickly change job since i am vip and dont have a job limit.

This is not a refund request since there is no refund for rulebreakers or a warning request since he is already warned but i simply would like to see the proof

• el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by el une spodermun.
Login or register to post a reply.

To RisingStar 7 years 10 months ago #349416

Spiderman just contact him through steam or make a punishment request

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Aidan New Name Banter.

To RisingStar 7 years 10 months ago #349421

Well, rising star is one of those miners on sever 2 that keep on false demoting other miner. This is not the first time they been doing this , they do this for fun and to secure their miner job..... What a childish act .

I have contacted some of the staff member and let them know about this and they just don't seem to give a shit. They been doing this for about a week now, there are more citizen than miner in server 2 now days because of these rule breaker . We can't really report them because it's hard to get proof for false demote , unless u recording when u are mining . This is why these rule breaker have a "recording" in their name to safe them from false demote while they can demote others.
  • Hardcoreknight
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • When u see a nuclear bomb, don't touch it
  • Thanks received: 94

EX-SSRP moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: el une spodermun

To RisingStar 7 years 10 months ago #349426

He does this everyday. He is not vip and he demotes people for the job. The only thing he does is afk mine.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

To RisingStar 7 years 10 months ago #349427

Hardcoreknight wrote:
Well, rising star is one of those miners on sever 2 that keep on false demoting other miner. This is not the first time they been doing this , they do this for fun and to secure their miner job..... What a childish act .

I have contacted some of the staff member and let them know about this and they just don't seem to give a shit. They been doing this for about a week now, there are more citizen than miner in server 2 now days because of these rule breaker . We can't really report them because it's hard to get proof for false demote , unless u recording when u are mining . This is why these rule breaker have a "recording" in their name to safe them from false demote while they can demote others.
That guy and his friend are a bunch of losers that cant rp and need to afk mine to get cash
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

To RisingStar 7 years 10 months ago #349430

R-Flex wrote:
Hardcoreknight wrote:

That guy and his friend are a bunch of losers that cant rp and need to afk mine to get cash

Nice :plussp:
  • Hardcoreknight
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • When u see a nuclear bomb, don't touch it
  • Thanks received: 94

EX-SSRP moderator

To RisingStar 7 years 10 months ago #349447

Hardcoreknight wrote:

This is the truth. ive lost diamond picaxes last week, and 4 this week, either false demote or "hits" placed by someone and then a demote
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by el une spodermun.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

263 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf