R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
It seems like he did the right thing by telling the person not to say it and then move them to another channel to speak to them about it I would consider this a job well done. On another note if he was breaking rules by saying offensive things you are allowed to record ( 4 - No recording. You can only record when another user is clearly breaking rules. ).

#Denied

It's really annoying how you handle this without knowing the whole story. If you don't know about anything you should spend time finding me and asking me anything rather than assuming.

I wouldn't make the report abuse if he told the person not to say it but he didn't. Also, I can't record things that happen in the past so I don't see how I could get proof of that and I can't see into the future to know when they are going to break rules to record.
I agree to this. Why make a recording rule anyways like WTF.
Imagine this: Im recording a YT video such as STREAMING when u do it then its allowed? This rule is such bullshit he was trying to record a rulebreak. I even was with him when he did it.
The funny part is that it even notifies everyone on ts that he is recording so it makes it 100 times harder to catch him rulebreaking.
You have become a fucking huge hypocrite man. You just minge around on the forums all day 24/7 even RedPowder stopped getting Exrobite cause he had to focus on you.
The problem with this world is that you cant speak the truth without getting criticized by someone.You cant share an opinion as you will again get hate.You cant share your beliefs as you will again get hate.So the smartest thing to do is not to talk,not to share certain opinions,not to express your real you.
Such a hypocrite
Hmm? I dont get what you are trying to say when a small amount of people actually express what they believe.
That's because when someone expresses what they believe you jump on their ass and spread negativity.
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ex-SSRP Administrator Ex-Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 163
The topic has been locked.

... 7 years 10 months ago #348790

Legacy™ wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
It seems like he did the right thing by telling the person not to say it and then move them to another channel to speak to them about it I would consider this a job well done. On another note if he was breaking rules by saying offensive things you are allowed to record ( 4 - No recording. You can only record when another user is clearly breaking rules. ).

#Denied

It's really annoying how you handle this without knowing the whole story. If you don't know about anything you should spend time finding me and asking me anything rather than assuming.

I wouldn't make the report abuse if he told the person not to say it but he didn't. Also, I can't record things that happen in the past so I don't see how I could get proof of that and I can't see into the future to know when they are going to break rules to record.
Imagine this: Im recording a YT video such as STREAMING when u do it then its allowed? This rule is such bullshit he was trying to record a rulebreak. I even was with him when he did it.
The funny part is that it even notifies everyone on ts that he is recording so it makes it 100 times harder to catch him rulebreaking.
You have become a fucking huge hypocrite man. You just minge around on the forums all day 24/7 even RedPowder stopped getting Exrobite cause he had to focus on you.
The problem with this world is that you cant speak the truth without getting criticized by someone.You cant share an opinion as you will again get hate.You cant share your beliefs as you will again get hate.So the smartest thing to do is not to talk,not to share certain opinions,not to express your real you.
Such a hypocrite
Hmm? I dont get what you are trying to say when a small amount of people actually express what they believe.
That's because when someone expresses what they believe you jump on their ass and spread negativity.
Or they are just scared of getting banned?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

... 7 years 10 months ago #348791

Miro wrote:
Thats such a fucking retarded sentence.

Can someone explain whats going on? Captain?
Nothing new, same thing as everyday.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

... 7 years 10 months ago #348795

R-Flex wrote:
Legacy™ wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
RedPowder wrote:

#Denied

Such a hypocrite
Or they are just scared of getting banned?

It's not difficult to express your opinion without getting banned. I express my opinion , you don't see my getting banned every 2 days do you? I think you need to get a life and learn to be positive because EVERY SINGLE POST YOU'VE MADE IS NEGATIVE. This is why most people in this community don't like you and you try to act all cool like you know everything. Seriously if you think your helping the community at all your wrong , your better off not posting anything and it would be much more helpful. Your idea's and motives are all wrong.
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-SSRP Administrator Ex-Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 163

... 7 years 10 months ago #348797

Ummm complaining about someone shit posting and then saying you do it yourself is a bit dumb..... I still agree with you about the situation though.
I really don't see how but thanks for the shit post!
I only came here for the TS! And to shit post.

:silly: :silly: :silly:
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

... 7 years 10 months ago #348808

Bazaraxe wrote:
Ummm complaining about someone shit posting and then saying you do it yourself is a bit dumb..... I still agree with you about the situation though.
I really don't see how but thanks for the shit post!
I only came here for the TS! And to shit post.

:silly: :silly: :silly:
ur so fucking funny hahaha
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

... 7 years 10 months ago #348816

This thread is causing way too much drama. It looks like you found your answers Jim Jam.

• _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40