TOPIC: ...

... 7 years 10 months ago #348741

Jim_Jam wrote:
Daiki Aomine wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Well if you can't see in to the future then I'll be damned and have NO IDEA how other rule breakers get caught.... If he isn't doing it enough that you can catch him breaking the rule then I'm sure it was a mistake. You have no idea what they spoke about and what he got told. You better check yo self before you wreck yo self Cos I'm bad for your health.

Yeah that recording rule is almost as bad as this community.

you are not forced to stay and play here. you are free to leave when you please

Im literally only here for the TS ~(and to shit post on the forums)

Then stay on TS instead of making unnecessary drama on the forums, If you dont care about the community you shouldnt come on the forums and just stay in you're TS. If you dont care about the community why do you still want him reported? You are making 0 sense right now and making a fool of yourself, You changed Jim_Jam, I liked you when you were TTT staff, Now you're just a guy with no respect from the community :/ .

I really doubt you are in any position to say that. I mean, who the fuck even are you?

An old zarp player.I think you guys should stop this shitstorm before someone gets banned.
  • Holly Banker
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 724

Ex SSRP Super Admin
ExDeathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Mod
Ex TS3 Staff
Ex Forum Secrion Moderator
The topic has been locked.

... 7 years 10 months ago #348742

Daiki Aomine wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Daiki Aomine wrote:
If you dont care about the community why do you still want him reported?
Maybe because he is supposed to be a server owner? Use your brain.

Or dont say anything when you dont read everything.
Damn this community is getting worse and worse with these people.

If you read my whole post and the posts from jimjam he says he doesnt care about the community.
also he said this: Im literally only here for the TS ~(and to shit post on the forums)

So no he is not obliged to make a report and need to make a fool out of him.

So dont even try to correct me if you have 0 clue what is going on. You are on of those people that shittalks about everyone and think you are always right when you are just making a fool out of yourself and become slowly hated in this community.

So shut the fuck up and dont comment to this anymore until you figured out what im talking about.
Clearly reporting a staff member for not doing his job is drama to you? Because thats what u said.And even if he doesnt care he is not allowed to come here just because you think its wrong? Let me see what your full post says "Stay on ts.Dont come here and report someone if u dont care.You are making 0 sense even though what i am saying myself makes 0 sense" He can create as much drama as he wants if you dont like it beat it.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

... 7 years 10 months ago #348746

Jim_Jam wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
It seems like he did the right thing by telling the person not to say it and then move them to another channel to speak to them about it I would consider this a job well done. On another note if he was breaking rules by saying offensive things you are allowed to record ( 4 - No recording. You can only record when another user is clearly breaking rules. ).

#Denied

It's really annoying how you handle this without knowing the whole story. If you don't know about anything you should spend time finding me and asking me anything rather than assuming.

I wouldn't make the report abuse if he told the person not to say it but he didn't. Also, I can't record things that happen in the past so I don't see how I could get proof of that and I can't see into the future to know when they are going to break rules to record.
I agree to this. Why make a recording rule anyways like WTF.
Imagine this: Im recording a YT video such as STREAMING when u do it then its allowed? This rule is such bullshit he was trying to record a rulebreak. I even was with him when he did it.

oh and
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Ashur.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

... 7 years 10 months ago #348748

Ashur wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
It seems like he did the right thing by telling the person not to say it and then move them to another channel to speak to them about it I would consider this a job well done. On another note if he was breaking rules by saying offensive things you are allowed to record ( 4 - No recording. You can only record when another user is clearly breaking rules. ).

#Denied

It's really annoying how you handle this without knowing the whole story. If you don't know about anything you should spend time finding me and asking me anything rather than assuming.

I wouldn't make the report abuse if he told the person not to say it but he didn't. Also, I can't record things that happen in the past so I don't see how I could get proof of that and I can't see into the future to know when they are going to break rules to record.
Imagine this: Im recording a YT video such as STREAMING when u do it then its allowed? This rule is such bullshit he was trying to record a rulebreak. I even was with him when he did it.
The funny part is that it even notifies everyone on ts that he is recording so it makes it 100 times harder to catch him rulebreaking.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

... 7 years 10 months ago #348753

R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
RedPowder wrote:

#Denied

The funny part is that it even notifies everyone on ts that he is recording so it makes it 100 times harder to catch him rulebreaking.
You have become a fucking huge hypocrite man. You just minge around on the forums all day 24/7 even RedPowder stopped getting Exrobite cause he had to focus on you.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

... 7 years 10 months ago #348756

Ashur wrote:
oh and
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

... 7 years 10 months ago #348761

R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
oh and
So i gotta deal with you creating huge drama and shitstorms?
You have to fucking realise you are the drama queen ever since i left lol
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

... 7 years 10 months ago #348765

Ashur wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
RedPowder wrote:

#Denied

You have become a fucking huge hypocrite man. You just minge around on the forums all day 24/7 even RedPowder stopped getting Exrobite cause he had to focus on you.
The problem with this world is that you cant speak the truth without getting criticized by someone.You cant share an opinion as you will again get hate.You cant share your beliefs as you will again get hate.So the smartest thing to do is not to talk,not to share certain opinions,not to express your real you.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

... 7 years 10 months ago #348767

Ashur wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
oh and
So i gotta deal with you creating huge drama and shitstorms?
You have to fucking realise you are the drama queen ever since i left lol
You left? lol why are still here then go away
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

... 7 years 10 months ago #348768

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Daiki Aomine wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Daiki Aomine wrote:
If you dont care about the community why do you still want him reported?
Maybe because he is supposed to be a server owner? Use your brain.

Or dont say anything when you dont read everything.
Damn this community is getting worse and worse with these people.

If you read my whole post and the posts from jimjam he says he doesnt care about the community.
also he said this: Im literally only here for the TS ~(and to shit post on the forums)

So no he is not obliged to make a report and need to make a fool out of him.

So dont even try to correct me if you have 0 clue what is going on. You are on of those people that shittalks about everyone and think you are always right when you are just making a fool out of yourself and become slowly hated in this community.

So shut the fuck up and dont comment to this anymore until you figured out what im talking about.
Someone just went full cry baby :whistle:

Thats such a fucking retarded sentence.

Can someone explain whats going on? Captain?
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

... 7 years 10 months ago #348769

Someone needs to lock this thread, I did not mean to cause this much of a shit storm xD
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

... 7 years 10 months ago #348770

R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
RedPowder wrote:

#Denied

The problem with this world is that you cant speak the truth without getting criticized by someone.You cant share an opinion as you will again get hate.You cant share your beliefs as you will again get hate.So the smartest thing to do is not to talk,not to share certain opinions,not to express your real you.
Such a hypocrite

@lewis HAHAHAHAHAH. Its an public forum, im just checking about sometimes lmfao
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

... 7 years 10 months ago #348772

Jim_Jam wrote:
Someone needs to lock this thread, I did not mean to cause this much of a shit storm xD
totally not hypocrite xD :whistle:
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

... 7 years 10 months ago #348775

Ashur wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Stfu 1 v 1 me clubpenguin nerd
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️

... 7 years 10 months ago #348776

Jim_Jam wrote:

Such a pussy man
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

... 7 years 10 months ago #348778

Miro wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Such a pussy man

Fine don't lock it, we will all end up banned though xDD
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️

... 7 years 10 months ago #348779

Miro wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Such a pussy man
Sorry hard lad gangsta boy on a gaming forum lol get a grip
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Ashur

... 7 years 10 months ago #348780

Jim_Jam wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Stfu 1 v 1 me clubpenguin nerd
Wow sorry nerd, atleast i dont play Club Penguin like you do 24/7
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

... 7 years 10 months ago #348781

Jim_Jam wrote:
Miro wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Such a pussy man

Fine don't lock it, we will all end up banned though xDD
We already were ending up like that even if it got locked
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

... 7 years 10 months ago #348784

Ashur wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
RedPowder wrote:

#Denied

Such a hypocrite
Hmm? I dont get what you are trying to say when a small amount of people actually express what they believe.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

241 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40