Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EU referendum.

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346984

Scotland has been dragged out of the eu against it's will that is really undemocratic so sorry england we are leaving help the only thing keeping me sane is radiohead honestly why are you being so isolationist
  • Ryryster
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yer Da sells Avon
  • Thanks received: 190
Here Listen To Some Scottish music

Former Bhop Admin EX TTT Admin EX Deathrun Moderator
Down with the Union
Feel free to add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/ryryster
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Ryryster.
Login or register to post a reply.

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346985

Malachy Morrissey wrote:
Закz11 wrote:
Malachy Morrissey wrote:
They promised to donate 350 million to nhs now it was a "Mistake" there all just racists

Could you explain exactly how it makes them 'racists' as you put it.

They are banning immigration because other countries are sending in people that are taking jobs. Even though alot of foreign people move to here for a working visa. My grandma and grandad were immigrants from ireland and they got a permanent visa but they are trying to stop that because of some shitty racism and how all foreign people take up jobs. Please read before question bud

Just because they want less immigration doesn't exactly mean they are racist people by default bud.
  • Zackz11
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Come on now.
  • Thanks received: 26

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346987

Закz11 wrote:
Malachy Morrissey wrote:
Закz11 wrote:
Malachy Morrissey wrote:
They promised to donate 350 million to nhs now it was a "Mistake" there all just racists

They are banning immigration because other countries are sending in people that are taking jobs. Even though alot of foreign people move to here for a working visa. My grandma and grandad were immigrants from ireland and they got a permanent visa but they are trying to stop that because of some shitty racism and how all foreign people take up jobs. Please read before question bud

Just because they want less immigration doesn't exactly mean they are racist people by default bud.

Can you read? They are getting rid of near all immigration because they are immagrating illegally and stopping english citizens from getting jobs and the immagrants are not doing anything with these jobs but taking the space up when clearly they are trying to make a living not ruin the country. The immagrants are our allies not our enemies. They are here to help the country by doing useful jobs but boris and nigel are idiots. basically they are saying all foreign people are bad and take up jobs to put it into easy small words.
  • malachy morrissey
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Minecraft owner ssrp owner
  • Thanks received: 45
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by malachy morrissey.

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346993

Malachy Morrissey wrote:
Закz11 wrote:
Malachy Morrissey wrote:
Закz11 wrote:
Malachy Morrissey wrote:

Can you read? They are getting rid of near all immigration because they are immagrating illegally and stopping english citizens from getting jobs and the immagrants are not doing anything with these jobs but taking the space up when clearly they are trying to make a living not ruin the country. The immagrants are our allies not our friends. They are here to help the country by doing useful jobs but boris and nigel are idiots

I will admit one thing before I continue posting, I don't live in the UK but I'm simply saying this. It's not racist because you don't want ILLEGAL, see the key word there? Illegal immigrants. There is nothing wrong with LEGAL immigrants, and I'm sure most of if not all the politicians agree with that. I am sure that the party who wanted to leave and lower immigration didn't just want to do for the fact they can go ,"Boy I sure am glad it's a little less brown around here and those other lesser white ppl aren't taking muh jerbs!*English Hillbilly laughing.*"

And you say Immigrants are our allies not our friends? That doesn't make much sense, wouldn't you want to be friends with your allies? Just my two cents on that.

In reality I think with any country they should focus more on their own people first, make them well off, then allow the legal immigrants with workings passes to come on in, cause the average person doesn't just go. "Boy I hate that bastard who is working at Starbucks now severing my coffee and stealing muh boi's jerb he applied for!"
  • Zackz11
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Come on now.
  • Thanks received: 26
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Zackz11.

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346995

Bigwhal wrote:
Worse than Trump xD

can you grow the fuck up?

This isnt a fucking joke post its most of our lives/futures involved and you sit there thinking your so fucking funny to say "worse than trump"

Whats worse than trump the fact we left the eu for (im my opinion) the better long term.

grow up or fuck off please.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zackz11, Ryryster, Katz

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #347005

Закz11 wrote:
Malachy Morrissey wrote:
Закz11 wrote:
Malachy Morrissey wrote:
Закz11 wrote:
Malachy Morrissey wrote:

Can you read? They are getting rid of near all immigration because they are immagrating illegally and stopping english citizens from getting jobs and the immagrants are not doing anything with these jobs but taking the space up when clearly they are trying to make a living not ruin the country. The immagrants are our allies not our friends. They are here to help the country by doing useful jobs but boris and nigel are idiots

I will admit one thing before I continue posting, I don't live in the UK but I'm simply saying this. It's not racist because you don't want ILLEGAL, see the key word there? Illegal immigrants. There is nothing wrong with LEGAL immigrants, and I'm sure most of if not all the politicians agree with that. I am sure that the party who wanted to leave and lower immigration didn't just want to do for the fact they can go ,"Boy I sure am glad it's a little less brown around here and those other lesser white ppl aren't taking muh jerbs!*English Hillbilly laughing.*"

And you say Immigrants are our allies not our friends? That doesn't make much sense, wouldn't you want to be friends with your allies? Just my two cents on that.

In reality I think with any country they should focus more on their own people first, make them well off, then allow the legal immigrants with workings passes to come on in, cause the average person doesn't just go. "Boy I hate that bastard who is working at Starbucks now severing my coffee and stealing muh boi's jerb he applied for!"
well throughout the campaign it wasn't only illegals that were attack alot was EU migrants saying we cant cope with new eu members cause they will overload the nhs which wasn't true
  • Ryryster
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yer Da sells Avon

Down with the Union

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #347064

I make this post in regards to the situation and common sense.

First of all, Immigration isnt a bad thing and refugees arent all bad i can tell you that. While you "poor people" were whining about all the refugees, we opened our arms and hearts to the people that were suffering and gave them home and education.

I was actually friends with a guy from syria, and he told me stories about explosions, shootings near him ect. So pls dont act like being in EU is the first world problem. My uncle and a friend of his moved here, they were literally working every day in their country and didnt get fuck all for it. Now theyre happy that they can help out people/clean cars. I honestly have never seen a happier person before.

Also: why now? Now with all the shit going on we should stick together, not create more problems.

Just some unnecessary bullshit happening and people act like it had to be done.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by TheAp4ch3.

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #347077

England/uk 4 EU
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #347118

Gratz England!
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #347498

Miro wrote:
Gratz England!

Gratz on destroying yourself
  • ToeRag2k6
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 60

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #347513

SexKitten wrote:
Miro wrote:
Gratz England!

dumbass propaganda got everyone beliving England did something horrible, meh

fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Miro.

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #347517

Miro wrote:
SexKitten wrote:
Miro wrote:
Gratz England!

dumbass propaganda got everyone beliving England did something horrible, meh

fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/
The propaganda has worked because the people who voted out some of them regret their decisions and i bet if they done a revote the majority would be in
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #347519

SexKitten wrote:
Miro wrote:
Gratz England!

yep at least ypu guys are probably about to regain the north
  • Ryryster
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yer Da sells Avon

Down with the Union

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #347534

It's important to know all the facts before having an opinion as your votes depend on which you are and aren't aware of.

- The EU was founded after WW2 to ensure peace and optimal trade conditions in Europe, as well as halting communism. Its first form was the ECSC (European Coal and Steel Community) which controlled the mining and use of raw materials used for war (coal and steel at the time) to avoid another war

- ECSC members were calling for an economic cooperation to remove trade barriers and have free trade --> EEC (European Economic Community) was founded.

- The EEC was given more and more political power to enforce economic changes, otherwise each country could choose only to apply only the rules that were convenient for them.

- Countries that wanted an economic cooperation but didn't want to be in the EEC established the EFTA (European Free Trade Agreement)

- EEC/EU countries have close to no trade barriers when trading with a fellow member state, EFTA countries do have to pay several tariffs when trading with the EU.

- The UK was always sceptical of the political aspect of the EEC/EU, but decided to join it anyway after seeing the benefits of it, they always stayed sceptic however.

- Member states have to contribute roughly 1% of their GDP directly to the EU, which is actually peanuts and puts the 'awful lot of millions we pay to the EU' into perspective.

- UK leaving the EU will make them an EFTA country again, which means they'll have to pay trade tariffs again.

- The EU guarantees freedom of goods, people and capital, which grants opportunities for the citizens and companies of each member country. 'Out' voters were mainly against this freedom of people, many people were sick/scared of immigrants, even if this is a European problem.

My opinion: historically speaking a Brexit isn't a big surprise as they were always the biggest eurosceptics in the EU. I do think, however, that a Brexit isn't the solution. It is time for the EU to reinvent itsself as a whole as bureaucracy is blocking its development.

Please, next time you have to vote for something this big make sure you know your shit, as I keep noticing that a lot of people don't realise what they voted for.
  • Ace
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Lone Wolf
  • Thanks received: 334

Former TTT SA, SSRP Admin & TeamSpeak Staff
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Ace.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

311 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf