• Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
Login or register to post a reply.

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346790

Leaving the EU has Ups and Downs.

Bad is Economy

Good is that houses will be more affordable in the future and finally the gypsies can fuck off.
  • Am1og
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Contributor
  • Thanks received: 151

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346792

R.I.P UK 2k16
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346806

If voting to leave the EU is racist then I'm Santa Claus -_-
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346810

1. Freedom to make stronger trade deals with other nations.

2. Freedom to spend UK resources presently through EU membership in the UK to the advantage of our citizens.

3. Freedom to control our national borders.

4. Freedom to restore Britain’s special legal system.

5. Freedom to deregulate the EU’s costly mass of laws.

6. Freedom to make major savings for British consumers.

7. Freedom to improve the British economy and generate more jobs.

8. Freedom to regenerate Britain’s fisheries.

9. Freedom to save the NHS from EU threats to undermine it by harmonising healthcare across the EU, and to reduce welfare payments to non-UK EU citizens.

10. Freedom to restore British customs and traditions.

We need to develop as a country again instead of the EU holding out hand, Britain used to be a power house for industrual market and the EU was doing nothing but drag us down.
  • Brownman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Thanks received: 42
No longer active on SSRP or the forum but will speak to the community through Steam and the forums - 01/07/2018

Add me on steam for any inquiries;
steamcommunity.com/id/xDConnor/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346845

I'm actual mad. Why did they have to vote out? It was all good till they voted out. We could have had a more stable economy we would still have our trading partners. And Scotland which already had a recent referendum got pulled into it. So its fucked for Scotland and Britain. While there are some good parts to it I'd prefer to have a stable economy

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346847

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:
I'm actual mad. Why did they have to vote out? It was all good till they voted out. We could have had a more stable economy we would still have our trading partners. And Scotland which already had a recent referendum got pulled into it. So its fucked for Scotland and Britain. While there are some good parts to it I'd prefer to have a stable economy
It's only been a day fam let's see how it rides out
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: Want

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346860

Going to be a rocky ride
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346873

Think some of you have forgot we mostly trade with our common wealth anyway and im glad the eu laws are going to stop some of the ones that I heard they were discussing were crazy like making robots pay tax and robots having a pension i mean wtf its a robot
  • Jimmy P
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 427

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346875

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:
Really? I'm actual mad too!
  • Preditorv
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 137
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoi

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346880

UK has reasons to drag themselves out considering recent attacks from IS. I support that even however you will have a hard time surviving on your own. I however like to think more people that are under 18 years old should be allowed to vote (That's the age huh?).
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346885

Brownman wrote:

2. Freedom to spend UK resources presently through EU membership in the UK to the advantage of our citizens.

9. Freedom to save the NHS from EU threats to undermine it by harmonising healthcare across the EU, and to reduce welfare payments to non-UK EU citizens.

We need to develop as a country again instead of the EU holding out hand, Britain used to be a power house for industrual market and the EU was doing nothing but drag us down.

1. Jobs

Around 3.5 million British jobs are directly linked to British membership of the European Union’s single market – 1 in 10 British jobs.

2. Exports & investment

The EU buys over 50 per cent of UK exports (54 per cent of goods, 40 per cent of services).
Over 300,000 British companies and 74 per cent of British exporters operate in other EU markets.
American and Asian EU firms build factories in Britain because it is in the single market.

3. Trade

The EU negotiates trade agreements with the rest of the world. Outside the EU Britain would have to renegotiate trade deals alone. While the EU is the world’s largest market, a UK outside the EU would not be a high priority for other counties to negotiate a trade deal.

4. Consumer clout

British families enjoy lower mobile phone roaming charges, lower credit card fees, cheaper flights and proper compensation when flights are delayed or cancelled. These sorts of benefits could not be achieved by Britain alone.

5. Clean environment

Through commonly agreed EU standards, national Governments have achieved improvements to the quality of air, rivers and beaches. Good for Britain and good for Britons holidaying or living abroad!

6. Power to curb the multinationals

The EU has taken on multinational giants like Microsoft, Samsung and Toshiba for unfair competition. The UK would not be able to do this alone.

7. Freedom to work and study abroad – and easy travel

1.4 million British people live abroad in the EU. More than 14,500 UK students took part in the European Union’s Erasmus student exchange scheme in 2012-13. Driving licences issued in the UK are valid throughout the EU.

8. Peace and democracy

The EU has helped secure peace among previously warring western European nations. It helped to consolidate democracy in Spain, Portugal, Greece and former Soviet bloc countries and helped preserve peace in the Balkans since the end of the Balkans War. With the UN it now plays a leading role in conflict prevention, peacekeeping and democracy building.

9. Equal pay and non-discrimination

Equal pay for men and women is enshrined in EU law, as are bans on discrimination by age, race or sexual orientation. This benefits Britain and British people who live in other EU countries.

10. Influence in the world

As 28 democracies, and as the world’s biggest market, we are strong when we work together.
Britain is represented in many international organisations in joint EU delegations – giving Britain more influence than it would have alone. The EU has played a major role in climate, world trade and development.

11. Cutting red tape

Common rules for the common market make it unnecessary to have 28 sets of national regulations.

12. Fighting crime

The European Arrest Warrant replaced long extradition procedures and enables the UK to extradite criminals wanted in other EU countries, and bring to justice criminals wanted in the UK who are hiding in other EU countries.

Eurojust helps UK authorities work with other EU countries’ to tackle international organised crime such as drug smuggling, people trafficking and money laundering.

...and one bonus...

13. Research funding

The UK is the second largest beneficiary of EU research funds, and the British Government expects future EU research funding to constitute a vital source of income for our world-leading universities and companies.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: mattycurry12

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346887

Worse than Trump xD
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346896

I feel that we have made a huge mistake one because i travel alot tow because we now have Lots of pressure on the pound now i will need to get a Italian passport to see relatives

I think if we had a revote and everyone had to vote we will vote in
but the gov is stupid and they decide to say "I know lets leave the EU just for a train ride"
i mean like for me its in my interest's to stay but for some they strongly believe that staying in is a catastrophic thing and some think that going out is the best option

i really dont know what to think at the moment now because only the future can tell us now :-(
  • william286
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Most Untrusted Player In The Zarp Community...
  • Thanks received: 51

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346901

At the right situation, everyone becomes a genius on politics; of course there's exceptions. And so, people hyperventilate on a video game forums about how it should have went - like that will change anything.

You guys do know what the U in UK stands for right? Millennials protesting, whining and shit - nice.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Studio Banter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346902

I am the Walrus wrote:
At the right situation, everyone becomes a genius on politics; of course there's exceptions. And so, people hyperventilate on a video game forums about how it should have went - like that will change anything.

You guys do know what the U in UK stands for right? Millennials protesting, whining and shit - nice.

Haha look at me I'm edgy instead of contributing to the conversation I'm going to undermine it :')
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346911

here's what I think is going to happen and in my opinion there is a very high chance of it happening

1. Scotland will have another vote for independence when they voted before is was like 45% yes and 55% no and the main point for the no campaign was that Scotland would not be an EU country but its not going to be anyway so the vote will likely change more to yes than no

2. If Scotland leaves the north of Ireland will leave and join the republic soon after and even if Scotland doesn't leave there is already debates because the north voted to stay in the EU and if they join the republic they will be plus there was already a lot of support for a untied Ireland

3. It will then just be england and wales and "UK" will no longer be a super power if it even still is

Personally i'm very happy with the result yous have just fucked everything up
  • ToeRag2k6
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 60

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346981

TOU wrote:
Brownman wrote:

1. Jobs

Around 3.5 million British jobs are directly linked to British membership of the European Union’s single market – 1 in 10 British jobs.

2. Exports & investment

The EU buys over 50 per cent of UK exports (54 per cent of goods, 40 per cent of services).
Over 300,000 British companies and 74 per cent of British exporters operate in other EU markets.
American and Asian EU firms build factories in Britain because it is in the single market.

3. Trade

The EU negotiates trade agreements with the rest of the world. Outside the EU Britain would have to renegotiate trade deals alone. While the EU is the world’s largest market, a UK outside the EU would not be a high priority for other counties to negotiate a trade deal.

4. Consumer clout

British families enjoy lower mobile phone roaming charges, lower credit card fees, cheaper flights and proper compensation when flights are delayed or cancelled. These sorts of benefits could not be achieved by Britain alone.

5. Clean environment

Through commonly agreed EU standards, national Governments have achieved improvements to the quality of air, rivers and beaches. Good for Britain and good for Britons holidaying or living abroad!

6. Power to curb the multinationals

The EU has taken on multinational giants like Microsoft, Samsung and Toshiba for unfair competition. The UK would not be able to do this alone.

7. Freedom to work and study abroad – and easy travel

1.4 million British people live abroad in the EU. More than 14,500 UK students took part in the European Union’s Erasmus student exchange scheme in 2012-13. Driving licences issued in the UK are valid throughout the EU.

8. Peace and democracy

The EU has helped secure peace among previously warring western European nations. It helped to consolidate democracy in Spain, Portugal, Greece and former Soviet bloc countries and helped preserve peace in the Balkans since the end of the Balkans War. With the UN it now plays a leading role in conflict prevention, peacekeeping and democracy building.

9. Equal pay and non-discrimination

Equal pay for men and women is enshrined in EU law, as are bans on discrimination by age, race or sexual orientation. This benefits Britain and British people who live in other EU countries.

10. Influence in the world

As 28 democracies, and as the world’s biggest market, we are strong when we work together.
Britain is represented in many international organisations in joint EU delegations – giving Britain more influence than it would have alone. The EU has played a major role in climate, world trade and development.

11. Cutting red tape

Common rules for the common market make it unnecessary to have 28 sets of national regulations.

12. Fighting crime

The European Arrest Warrant replaced long extradition procedures and enables the UK to extradite criminals wanted in other EU countries, and bring to justice criminals wanted in the UK who are hiding in other EU countries.

Eurojust helps UK authorities work with other EU countries’ to tackle international organised crime such as drug smuggling, people trafficking and money laundering.

...and one bonus...

13. Research funding

The UK is the second largest beneficiary of EU research funds, and the British Government expects future EU research funding to constitute a vital source of income for our world-leading universities and companies.

But dont worry guys we still have better border patrol yay! Kill me
  • malachy morrissey
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Minecraft owner ssrp owner
  • Thanks received: 45

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346982

Malachy Morrissey wrote:
They promised to donate 350 million to nhs now it was a "Mistake" there all just racists

Could you explain exactly how it makes them 'racists' as you put it.
  • Zackz11
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Come on now.
  • Thanks received: 26
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Zackz11.

EU referendum. 7 years 10 months ago #346983

Закz11 wrote:
Malachy Morrissey wrote:
They promised to donate 350 million to nhs now it was a "Mistake" there all just racists

Could you explain exactly how it makes them 'racists' as you put it.

They are banning immigration because other countries are sending in people that are taking jobs. Even though alot of foreign people move to here for a working visa. My grandma and grandad were immigrants from ireland and they got a permanent visa but they are trying to stop that because of some shitty racism and how all foreign people take up jobs. Please read before question bud
  • malachy morrissey
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Minecraft owner ssrp owner
  • Thanks received: 45
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40