Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admitting to my mistakes.

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341490

Lewis_is_java wrote:
ExroOATS wrote:
How long did he hack for tho, was it a one night stand or was it prolonged over a long time?
One night stand, like me and your mom
ouch that comeback is older than the kids your dad keeps in his basement :kiss:
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!
  • Thanks received: 270

Resigned SSRP Moderator x2

Login or register to post a reply.

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341493

itzryzo wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ExroOATS wrote:
How long did he hack for tho, was it a one night stand or was it prolonged over a long time?
One night stand, like me and your mom
ouch that comeback is older than the kids your dad keeps in his basement :kiss:
They're not kids anymore :kiss:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341616

Jordan Johnston wrote:
Now, I'm surprised to say this as me and Mytic wasn't on the same page as each other a good few times, I've spent 1 hour with Mytic today on teamspeak just talking about random stuff and I noticed him not being less as mingy and rule break as much, Now this is only small steps at a time but I know he's trying and hey atleast we're noticing a change is his attitude.
Thank you, I'm trying my hardest to change this time and not be a rulebreaker.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341619

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Jordan Johnston wrote:
Now, I'm surprised to say this as me and Mytic wasn't on the same page as each other a good few times, I've spent 1 hour with Mytic today on teamspeak just talking about random stuff and I noticed him not being less as mingy and rule break as much, Now this is only small steps at a time but I know he's trying and hey atleast we're noticing a change is his attitude.
Thank you, I'm trying my hardest to change this time and not be a rulebreaker.
its really hard lmao i tried for a day and ended up not playing the sever for weeks because it was soo boring just doing nothing.. :ohmy:
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!
  • Thanks received: 270

Resigned SSRP Moderator x2

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341620

Why you using hax?
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341621

Bobby Bobbys wrote:
Why you using hax?

He's shit without them.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341622

Your lucky this community is forgiving
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341634

Now you can refund my tgun you aimbotted :)
  • Helari
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • One Step Ahead Of The Game
  • Thanks received: 37

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341670

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
So today alot of drama has been going on between me and with members of the community. I have appologised to the people i have said things too or done something. I need to admit to something, I admitted to Morgan that i hacked on SSRP, I used smeg hacks and will never use them again. I was depressed and bad at the game so i needed something to do to cheer myself up. If you have lost your trust for me i understand. But i am hoping to regain the trust and start again improving my attitude and attention to the rules. I am going to read the rules over a few times as i want to get SSRP Staff but you might of lost my trust to me due to me hacking and being a horrible person with horrible attitude overall.
I am sorry to anyone i've affected with my actions and i promise to never do them again.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING HACKERS IN THIS COMMUNITY. WHEN THERE BORED AND FINISHED PLAYING WITH THERE HACKS THEY USE SOB STORY'S AND TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL BAD FOR THEM AND THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341676

Bazaraxe wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
So today alot of drama has been going on between me and with members of the community. I have appologised to the people i have said things too or done something. I need to admit to something, I admitted to Morgan that i hacked on SSRP, I used smeg hacks and will never use them again. I was depressed and bad at the game so i needed something to do to cheer myself up. If you have lost your trust for me i understand. But i am hoping to regain the trust and start again improving my attitude and attention to the rules. I am going to read the rules over a few times as i want to get SSRP Staff but you might of lost my trust to me due to me hacking and being a horrible person with horrible attitude overall.
I am sorry to anyone i've affected with my actions and i promise to never do them again.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING HACKERS IN THIS COMMUNITY. WHEN THERE BORED AND FINISHED PLAYING WITH THERE HACKS THEY USE SOB STORY'S AND TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL BAD FOR THEM AND THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.

Dude come on everyone deserves n chances!
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341734

ExroOATS wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:

You're only saying that because you have been giving 6 or more chances you minge
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341750

Lewis_is_java wrote:
ExroOATS wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:

You're only saying that because you have been giving 6 or more chances you minge

At least I ain't no dirty hacker
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341752

ExroOATS wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ExroOATS wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:

Yeh, you're worse.
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341754

Why does everyone start hacking? wtf?
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341755

I'm glad you were willing to own up to your mistakes, but no hacking is a universal rule in multiplayer games and everybody knows it's a bad thing to do which is why I personally have a hard time forgiving hackers.
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18

Admitting to my mistakes. 7 years 10 months ago #341758

Lewis_is_java wrote:
ExroOATS wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ExroOATS wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:

Yeh, you're worse.

lmao ok good one
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE