Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I'm done.

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341294

I fucked up, I've done some stupid shit to this community. I've said racist and offensive things to mutiple members of staff. Fortunatley for you guys i will probbaly leave due to my mistakes ive made. You guys hate me and i know you do. I fucked up and won't deny it. Until i make up my mind or contemplate to come back. This is goodbye. I will still play on CSGO 1v1 and continue being staff. A few months ago i was getting bullied and harrased. And it's happening again IRL and within the community. This is what you guys want. You don't get what i've created and what i've made. I've made myself depressed and fealt unwanted.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Mytic.
Login or register to post a reply.

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341296

Peace :/
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341298

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
A few months ago i was getting bullied and harrased. And it's happening again IRL and within the community. This is what you guys want.

Lol, that you can say that you just come on TS and Disrespect me the whole time. Your overall behavior is awful.
Well, if you come back to SSRP any day. I hope youll be way more Friendly.
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341299

CyberGaming01 wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
A few months ago i was getting bullied and harrased. And it's happening again IRL and within the community. This is what you guys want.

Lol, that you can say that you just come on TS and Disrespect me the whole time. Your overall behavior is awful.
Well, if you come back to SSRP any day. I hope youll be way more Friendly.
I disrespect you? You told me to fucking kill myself on TS. You just joined our channel and sat there and you was unwanted. It's not fucking ok to tell me to kill myself.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341301

I wouldn't quit after you made mistakes, trust me nobody wants to be remembered for "Oh, that guy that was racist and disrespectful then left and didn't redeem himself by regaining trust and improving himself." Don't leave, and these threads are not the answers to your problems. Keep your head up, nobody hates you, sure some members may not have a liking towards you but in your own words i'm sure you can see why. You should do your best to regain trust and not leave.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341311

I like you but this is clearly a call for attention and for you to somehow receive remorse and compliments on how not to leave. Every post like this is always for the same reason "I want attention and compliments"
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341312

Gmod Troller wrote:
I like you but this is clearly a call for attention and for you to somehow receive remorse and compliments on how not to leave. Every post like this is always for the same reason "I want attention and compliments"
Yeah you "Like" Me Right?Gmod Troller wrote:
You won't do it tomorow but what about every other day after that? Never took the toxic part in your name seriously before.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341315

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
You won't do it tomorow but what about every other day after that? Never took the toxic part in your name seriously before.
From what I've heard you've been pretty toxic lately. I haven't been around due to the fire and come back to you being like this. I'm implying I don't have any issues with you personally
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341318

Gmod Troller wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
From what I've heard you've been pretty toxic lately. I haven't been around due to the fire and come back to you being like this. I'm implying I don't have any issues with you personally
Doesnt sound like it
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341319

If you are begin racist and hatefull against other players i can see then why people don't like that kind of people but you made a mistake and saying sorry i have then nothing against you :) stay in the community i like that you play ssrp and counter raid everyone but xD Dont leave because of the haters if someone is harassing you just report them don't let them destroy things for you stay awesome i find you a very fun person! :)
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341320

Head over to morgan and speak to him, he is extremely helpful with these situations, and helped me out multiple times. So long as you have done nothing wrong to him, he should be able to make you feel a little better. His steam.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341322

Give it a break mystic please, I really do like you hence you being in my friends list so please don't fuck it up by making stupid threads like this. We get it there is some jerks in the community and they say nasty things but unless you get proof and keep reporting them we can't do anything about it. In regards of you doing shit wrong idunno? You can only blame yourself for that and it's up to you to fix it not anyone else.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mobile Task Force Gunner

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341323

You are like the keemstar of zarp, you troll and mess with people then play the pity game. :whistle:
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!
  • Thanks received: 270

Resigned SSRP Moderator x2

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341340

itzryzo wrote:
You are like the keemstar of zarp, you troll and mess with people then play the pity game. :whistle:
You're like the leafy of zarp :P
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341359

Morgan wrote:
I wouldn't quit after you made mistakes, trust me nobody wants to be remembered for "Oh, that guy that was racist and disrespectful then left and didn't redeem himself by regaining trust and improving himself." Don't leave, and these threads are not the answers to your problems. Keep your head up, nobody hates you, sure some members may not have a liking towards you but in your own words i'm sure you can see why. You should do your best to regain trust and not leave.
Haha you just said what ive done but had other problems
  • Noodle
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Been here longer than you probably
  • Thanks received: 28
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Noodle.

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341364

ppl dont like me now i have to quit...

You know how many ppl give me shit because some of my gang members brake rules? I wanted to quit and sell the gang a countless times yet i just ignor them and play on.
Life lesson to evreyone dont care abaut anyone but yourself, in the end some friends leave some stay but you never go away.
  • BigQuattro
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Minecraft Moderator, Ex-SSRP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 40

I'm done. 7 years 10 months ago #341481

Hey man if I had left every time someone roasted me on the forums or said I contributed nothing to ZARP and essentially undermined everything I have done I would have left like a few weeks ago.

• exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40