Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My apologies..

My apologies.. 8 years 10 months ago #154181

As probably a lot of you already know, recently i got demoted from superadmin for various reason. I keep getting questions everyday, at first i wanned to avoid making a thread like this but it seems like it has too be done.

All of you probably wonder why i got demoted... Theres alot of reasons for that mostly because of my behaviour and language ingame and towarded some users. I have no excuses for my acts, and i want to apologise to the community for my stupid acts.

Sorry for letting you guys down, after i got given trust and a high responsobility. I also want to apologise to the other SA's who i made loose acess to moving vehicles and the radios. And everyone who may have been verbal abused by me at times, ive got anger issues because of something irl (mostly solved now) i think i applogised to most of the people that were affected but if i forgot somebody i am really sorry.

I hope we can leave this behind and focus on the future,also regarding my ranks : after having a lot of thinking ive decided to keep all my staff positions in the community (SSRP,Forums) i will continue working hard and slowly and over a long period of time gaining my trust back, i really need to prove myself worthy of carrying the badges for the community and prove that i have changed. And i hope you give me the chance to do it.

Thanks for reading this

-mobile
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnySmith, kat

My apologies.. 8 years 10 months ago #154183

Bilbo Swaggins wrote:
As probably a lot of you already know, recently i got demoted from superadmin for various reason. I keep getting questions everyday, at first i wanned to avoid making a thread like this but it seems like it has too be done.

All of you probably wonder why i got demoted... Theres alot of reasons for that mostly because of my behaviour and language ingame and towarded some users. I have no excuses for my acts, and i want to apologise to the community for my stupid acts.

Sorry for letting you guys down, after i got given trust and a high responsobility. I also want to apologise to the other SA's who i made loose acess to moving vehicles and the radios. And everyone who may have been verbal abused by me at times, ive got anger issues because of something irl (mostly solved now) i think i applogised to most of the people that were affected but if i forgot somebody i am really sorry.

I hope we can leave this behind and focus on the future,also regarding my ranks : after having a lot of thinking ive decided to keep all my staff positions in the community (SSRP,Forums) i will continue working hard and slowly and over a long period of time gaining my trust back, i really need to prove myself worthy of carrying the badges for the community and prove that i have changed. And i hope you give me the chance to do it.

Thanks for reading this

-mobile
Its just a video game, why do you take it so seriously..
  • EdenB
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 43
Brother Ryan wrote:
I did do 2 F1s
- Brother Ryan , 2k15
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo Swaggins

My apologies.. 8 years 10 months ago #154184

Thank f*cking god you apologize bilbo for me it is apologie accepted you have proven yourself back sorry to start argueing with you
  • Cardstarvipe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 88

Ex-SSRP Admin
Ex-BhopModerator
Ex-TTT Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo Swaggins

My apologies.. 8 years 10 months ago #154213

*Hides folder full of car moving and stupid things with my car evidence for the day*

Totes didn't ever make my car spaz and kill me.

I guess.... you're weird. We love you... i think? i honestly don't even know. Whatever. Just a game. We all make mistakes and learn from them, just move on and live life.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by RedWingz.

My apologies.. 8 years 10 months ago #154252

I still hate you...
(Dat video of u its op <3)
  • JokerMan
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ayyyyyyy
  • Thanks received: 279

My apologies.. 8 years 10 months ago #154304

Yea...
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

My apologies.. 8 years 10 months ago #154305

Mistakes were made; the outcome is that you understood them.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

My apologies.. 8 years 10 months ago #154330

Well, everyone does mistakes and it depends on person and on the actual behaviour when you are going to be forgiven.

I need to say that I would personally give you second chance, but less minging from you would be neccesary.

Even tho, good luck. Do not surrender and do your best to regain the trust within the community :)
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

283 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun