Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So I hit legend on hearthstone!

So I hit legend on hearthstone! 3 months 10 hours ago #1420180

So I just hit legend on hearthstone (its basically top rank and for the cool kids (such as myself)) I just wanted to share how I got there due to the meta shift becoming super fast in recent patches. The deck is for Shaman, the main part being about Leeroy Jenkins.
Deck list
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Okay so the idea is to use reincarnate as much as possible for not only deathrattle creatures but even cards such as leeroy. You may don't understand what im talking about yet so im gonna be more specific. By playing Leeroy jenkins, attack and then use reincarnate on him he will then regain the ability to attack again.

This is really close to Rouge if you compare the costs its the same. But rouge could only use shadowstep on leeroy 99% of the time. Shaman may use that card on cards such as Sylvanas, bloodmage and more.

Except these naxx stuff this is mainly a normal control deck most shaman players play with.

Here are some combos for all people:

Sylvanas + Reincarnate = steal one monster from your opponent and still keep your sylvanas on your side of the board

Leeroy + Reincarnate = 18 damage total and thats for 8 mana, if you would have some other cards that's either Windfury or rockbiter weapon x2 you may deal about 24 damage depending what and how you play.

So if you would have 10 mana and a mana coin you could do 24 and a nice 6 extra damage from that rockbiter weapon. would be 30 damage in 1 turn. Can it be more? Ofc it can. If you had an extra flametongue totem it would do 4 extra damage or even 8 if you had two.

There are plenty of more combos you can do with this deck try keep up with the game with some simple combos you can figure out and then save up for a nice leeroy combo laddy!

Thanks again and gl with this deck. It may seem bad but that's like smelling food without eating it. You won't get the full taste of it.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat, CEO of Business

So I hit legend on hearthstone! 2 months 4 weeks ago #1420184

Remember kids the best card is your bank card, good stuff brother.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

So I hit legend on hearthstone! 2 months 4 weeks ago #1420185

narexa wrote:
Remember kids the best card is your bank card, good stuff brother.
don't trust the banks, keep all your money under your mattress
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40