Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Who is messing with my karma score?

Who is messing with my karma score? 6 months 3 hours ago #1417280

Jaden. wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Did you really just made a topic about your karma on zarpgaming forums, you must have important things going on in your life
you really replied to a topic about someones karma in zarpgaming, you must have important things going on in your life
You really replied to a topic replying to a topic about someone’s karma in zarpgame, you must have important things (like meth) going on in your life
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

Who is messing with my karma score? 6 months 3 hours ago #1417286

Lerpson wrote:
Jaden. wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Did you really just made a topic about your karma on zarpgaming forums, you must have important things going on in your life
you really replied to a topic about someones karma in zarpgaming, you must have important things going on in your life
You really replied to a topic replying to a topic about someone’s karma in zarpgame, you must have important things (like meth) going on in your life

Kill yourself
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO

Who is messing with my karma score? 5 months 4 weeks ago #1417317

This is devastating sending thoughts and prayers :pray:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by OnionRings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

Who is messing with my karma score? 5 months 4 weeks ago #1417320

Clarky wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
instead of being a condescending prick why don't you reflect on yourself on why you're spending more time on zarp than the kids

Bet you can't say that to the guy above.
It's okay, calling me a condescending prick, and a bad dad for a zarpgaming forum's karma reduction is fine though, you and another 10 toxic trolls who thankyou'ed your post agree :zarp: :clap:
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

Who is messing with my karma score? 5 months 4 weeks ago #1417322

ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
instead of being a condescending prick why don't you reflect on yourself on why you're spending more time on zarp than the kids

It's okay, calling me a condescending prick, and a bad dad for a zarpgaming forum's karma reduction is fine though, you and another 10 toxic trolls who thankyou'ed your post agree :zarp: :clap:
maybe because Onion doesn’t come across as a dick and clearly sees this thread as satirical unlike yourself, you are drama seeking and insulting me from the get-go rambling on about my life and making it sound like posting on zarp forums is something I do 24/7 (check my online and post history in the past few months dickhead), it must’ve really struck your nerve when I mentioned your neglect towards the kids too, is this why you’re still having a tantrum on my thread? Fuck off already
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Who is messing with my karma score? 5 months 4 weeks ago #1417324

Clarky wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

maybe because Onion doesn’t come across as a dick and clearly sees this thread as satirical unlike yourself, you are drama seeking and insulting me from the get-go rambling on about my life and making it sound like posting on zarp forums is something I do 24/7 (check my online and post history in the past few months dickhead), it must’ve really struck your nerve when I mentioned your neglect towards the kids too, is this why you’re still having a tantrum on my thread? Fuck off already

No, it strucks my nerve because you've picked fights out of thin air, and apparently very conveniently, for quite some time now, using strong cussing words and all, so i suggest you calm down with this attitude as it's not appropriate for zarp, thank you. Also if you can't handle people replying to your thread then you shouldn't make them in the first place, mate.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

Who is messing with my karma score? 5 months 4 weeks ago #1417327

ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

No, it strucks my nerve because you've picked fights out of thin air, and apparently very conveniently, for quite some time now, using strong cussing words and all, so i suggest you calm down with this attitude as it's not appropriate for zarp, thank you. Also if you can't handle people replying to your thread then you shouldn't make them in the first place, mate.
suck my arse
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

Who is messing with my karma score? 5 months 4 weeks ago #1417328

me, i've been adjusting it every day, it's been a painstaking process and im glad youre starting to take notice of my hard work
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Clarky, Killa Kappa, Callum., ItsDonny

Who is messing with my karma score? 5 months 4 weeks ago #1417329

Nafe wrote:
me, i've been adjusting it every day, it's been a painstaking process and im glad youre starting to take notice of my hard work
thanks for actually replying to the topic, i am satisfied

-lock
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE