Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: question for zarpian students

question for zarpian students 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415166

Is there anybody on zarp studying in a field where electrical engineering is mandatory ?
Login or register to post a reply.

question for zarpian students 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415172

kinda
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

question for zarpian students 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415177

i had basics of electrical engineering 3 and 2 years ago!
(i will have electrical engineering this year too!)
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Killa Kappa.

question for zarpian students 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415187

which software do yall know thats available to do electrical diagrams ? (not autocad)

question for zarpian students 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415188

Bagdat Dyusembaev wrote:
which software do yall know thats available to do electrical diagrams ? (not autocad)
idk why not cad but i dont remember what we used, i guarantee its not special or good though
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

question for zarpian students 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415219

Terry A Davis wrote:
Bagdat Dyusembaev wrote:
idk why not cad but i dont remember what we used, i guarantee its not special or good though
I have a super old obscure electrical diagram soft called WINRELAIS, its great and all, you can even simulate your entire project the only issue is that the library of elements is limited and i'm working on a project where I have logic computers that are 40 years old and it's not possible to draw your own element on this software

question for zarpian students 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415220

Bagdat Dyusembaev wrote:

I've been using Multisim and Ultiboard for the past 7+ years, both during my studies and for work. I don't know whether or not there are newer version but the one I'm using is somewhere from the mid 2000's. It may be old but it's rich with features and is surprisingly quite useful even by today's standards. Mutisim is used for circuit design whilst Ultiboard is used for designing the physical PCB layout.

Hope this helps.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević

question for zarpian students 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415221

Mr. Richard wrote:
Bagdat Dyusembaev wrote:

I've been using Multisim and Ultiboard for the past 7+ years, both during my studies and for work. I don't know whether or not there are newer version but the one I'm using is somewhere from the mid 2000's. It may be old but it's rich with features and is surprisingly quite useful even by today's standards. Mutisim is used for circuit design whilst Ultiboard is used for designing the physical PCB layout.

Hope this helps.
thanks for the info BOSS, my main concern isn't with pcbs, i am more interested in the electical diagrams of systems / buildings, i am working on retro fitting a very old american system that has 0 documents on it, it's hard to do diagnostics on it, so my main issue is to find a better software to create the electical diagram of this bad boy and perhaps, make it up to date because it has big ass 40amps fuses, if this shit has to break i can say bye bye to my whole cabinet

But i will keep that in mind because i will have to do pcb diagrams soon, I am in a company that makes quartz oscillators & resonators

question for zarpian students 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415232

jean mamadou cheikh touré wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Bagdat Dyusembaev wrote:

Hope this helps.
thanks for the info BOSS, my main concern isn't with pcbs, i am more interested in the electical diagrams of systems / buildings, i am working on retro fitting a very old american system that has 0 documents on it, it's hard to do diagnostics on it, so my main issue is to find a better software to create the electical diagram of this bad boy and perhaps, make it up to date because it has big ass 40amps fuses, if this shit has to break i can say bye bye to my whole cabinet

But i will keep that in mind because i will have to do pcb diagrams soon, I am in a company that makes quartz oscillators & resonators

If electrical diagrams are your primary focus then Multisim is the tool for you. Ultiboard comes along with it though, the two are practically entwined despite being separate programs and it's extremely easy to export your project from Multisim to Ultiboard when you're done designing your circuit, it takes 2 or 3 clicks. I've had amazing experience with said programs and I definitely recommend you have a look or even give them a try.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević

question for zarpian students 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415235

Mr. Richard wrote:
jean mamadou cheikh touré wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Bagdat Dyusembaev wrote:

Hope this helps.

If electrical diagrams are your primary focus then Multisim is the tool for you. Ultiboard comes along with it though, the two are practically entwined despite being separate programs and it's extremely easy to export your project from Multisim to Ultiboard when you're done designing your circuit, it takes 2 or 3 clicks. I've had amazing experience with said programs and I definitely recommend you have a look or even give them a try.
spasibo bratan :pray:
If you want, I will do for free your house's unifilar diagram, if you don't have one, I have done mine in case i need to turn off my brothers breaker because he left 5000W of stuff running
I have a big house and these dumb contractors forgot to properly label the cabinet
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by slodoban milošević.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf