Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Embracing My True Self

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410327

Hey, everyone!

I wanted to share something pretty personal and exciting with you all today. After some serious soul-searching, I've come to accept and embrace my true identity—I'm a transgender femboy!

Let me break it down for those who might not be familiar with the term. A femboy is someone who rocks their femininity while still identifying as male. And guess what? That's me! I'm all about embracing my femininity and being proud of who I am.

It hasn't been an easy journey, let me tell you. Figuring out my gender identity and accepting it has been a rollercoaster ride. But now, I'm finally at a point where I feel comfortable sharing this part of myself with all of you.

Living authentically is my top priority. I want to express my femininity in ways that make me feel awesome, whether it's through my fashion choices, hairstyles, or personal style. No more hiding or holding back—I'm ready to let my true self shine.

I get that this might come as a surprise to some of you, and that's cool. Change can be a little wild, but I believe that with open minds and empathy, we can all grow and understand each other better. So, I'm kindly asking for your support, acceptance, and respect as I continue on this journey of self-discovery and self-love.

To my amazing friends and family who have had my back throughout this process, you're the real MVPs. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for your love, understanding, and encouragement. You all mean the world to me!

Now, if any of you have questions or want to learn more about my journey, don't be shy! I'm here to chat and help you understand transgender identities and what it means to be a femboy. Let's have those conversations and make this a safe space for everyone.

Remember, kindness and respect are the name of the game. We're all in this together, figuring out life and embracing our true selves. So, let's lift each other up and create a supportive, inclusive environment where everyone feels loved and accepted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Your understanding and support mean the world to me as I embark on this awesome new chapter in my life.

Sending love and gratitude to all of you
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

Login or register to post a reply.

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410328

:minussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410329

Where did you copy this from?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410330

Stewart_ wrote:
I spent hours into writing this taking courage to put this public if you have nothing nice to say please don't say anything.
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410331

Turtlx69 wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
I spent hours into writing this taking courage to put this public if you have nothing nice to say please don't say anything.
real
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410333

brother no one is reading allat
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410334

shut up turtlx
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410335

Hey there, Slade Brown, let's talk for a sec. Look, I totally get that you love expressing your thoughts and opinions, and hey, that's cool! But lately, it seems like you've been on a bit of a shit-posting spree. :whistle: Now, I'm all for a good laugh and some light-hearted banter, but let's try to keep it within reasonable limits, shall we?

Some of the stuff you've been posting is crossing the line into unnecessary trolling territory. It's not really adding anything constructive to the conversation, and it's honestly starting to annoy a few folks, myself included. So, how about we dial it back a bit and focus on more positive and meaningful interactions? Trust me, it'll make the online space a better place for everyone. Thanks, buddy! :cheer: :clap: :pray: #ChoosePositivity
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410339

yisyas wrote:
Hey there, Slade Brown, let's talk for a sec. Look, I totally get that you love expressing your thoughts and opinions, and hey, that's cool! But lately, it seems like you've been on a bit of a shit-posting spree. :whistle: Now, I'm all for a good laugh and some light-hearted banter, but let's try to keep it within reasonable limits, shall we?

Some of the stuff you've been posting is crossing the line into unnecessary trolling territory. It's not really adding anything constructive to the conversation, and it's honestly starting to annoy a few folks, myself included. So, how about we dial it back a bit and focus on more positive and meaningful interactions? Trust me, it'll make the online space a better place for everyone. Thanks, buddy! :cheer: :clap: :pray: #ChoosePositivity
Hey Kai Tanner! I hope you're doing well and I want to clarify that I'm not here to stir up any trouble or engage in any negative behavior. This is a significant and empowering step for me, and I genuinely appreciate the support and understanding from everyone around me, including you. Let's keep our discussions positive, respectful, and inclusive, celebrating our unique identities. Thank you for being understanding and accepting! :heart: #TransPride #SpreadLove
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by Turtlx69.

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410360

Good for you
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410362

Turtlx69 wrote:
yisyas wrote:

Hey Kai Tanner! I hope you're doing well and I want to clarify that I'm not here to stir up any trouble or engage in any negative behavior. This is a significant and empowering step for me, and I genuinely appreciate the support and understanding from everyone around me, including you. Let's keep our discussions positive, respectful, and inclusive, celebrating our unique identities. Thank you for being understanding and accepting! :heart: #TransPride #SpreadLove

XDDDD CLASSIC DOX EACH OTHERS NAMES BUT COMPLAIN WHEN OTHERS DO IT XDDDD
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410370

Stewart_ wrote:
Turtlx69 wrote:
yisyas wrote:

True, just found Kai so easily

• Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
  • Thanks received: 1136
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Faithful, Nogtog

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410373

Siren wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
Turtlx69 wrote:
yisyas wrote:

True, just found Kai so easily

What a trooper
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Embracing My True Self 11 months 1 day ago #1410374

you should be ashamed
  • crystaal