Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: all servers is down?

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12281

pjread01 wrote:
OK It's now 4:34 here, so I am pretty worried, ZARP DarkRP is pretty much the only GMOD server I play on. It is my favorite server by far, but I heard ALL the servers are down...... I just checked and it's true, I hope everything is ok, admin on the server get back to me ASAP thanks,
Yours Truely, £I'mBritish£

Dont worreh
  • Scottie
Login or register to post a reply.

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12283

Its DDoS. And because of this Our server machine have also been locked, so we would have to Call the hosting Company and ask if the attack is over so they can start it up. Might take some time, also agent is offline ATM.
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12285

pjread01 wrote:
OK It's now 4:34 here, so I am pretty worried, ZARP DarkRP is pretty much the only GMOD server I play on. It is my favorite server by far, but I heard ALL the servers are down...... I just checked and it's true, I hope everything is ok, admin on the server get back to me ASAP thanks,
Yours Truely, £I'mBritish£

Pretty much for me too.. I've been trying to find any good darkrp server to play on until the ZARP dark rp server is back on but they all are lame I joined one which only allows to be in 5 different jobs the rest (About 10) are for donators so it's pretty much lame if you're not a donator and another one is the same. Hopefully the server will be back up soon.. and If agent was online could he stop the DDoS that is taking place right now?
  • Elmayyet
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12290

Agent could only stop the attack if he had the IP that was attacking the server to send to the server host who can then manually block the IP from attacking (this is only if the attacker hasn't placed himself behind protection).

Or, they can just inform the hosts that they are being attacked who will then investigate and get the issue sorted if possible.
Licking windows since 1337.

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12291

Window Licker wrote:
Agent could only stop the attack if he had the IP that was attacking the server to send to the server host who can then manually block the IP from attacking (this is only if the attacker hasn't placed himself behind protection).

Or, they can just inform the hosts that they are being attacked who will then investigate and get the issue sorted if possible.

As Zart said: the hosting company has locked out everything until the DDOS attack is over. From that point we can get things up and running again.
  • Scottie

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12294

Altight guys, hopes are up thaat it is back soon! O and I love agents quote "And suddenly a cow could jump through the window and eat me"
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12323

Just to inform you all; the server is now back online!
Licking windows since 1337.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop