TOPIC: all servers is down?

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12241

Why is all servers not working :F ?
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30
Login or register to post a reply.

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12243

It's hard to contemplate. I'll acknowledge 'Agent' immediately - He may be unaware/aware of this.

I'll get back to you asap.
  • Lethal92
  • Junior Boarder
Lethal,
Server: 1 & 2 Administrator.

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12246

I suspect a DDOS attack..
  • ProIslam
  • Fresh Boarder
HUR HUR REST IN PEACE KID CUDI
nochris doge and feels aren't funny

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12256

It's what every kid does when they get mad behind a computer screen.

I'm not sure if this community does log attacks but if they do, and track the attacking IP address and report the DDoS logs to their internet provider, their providers will investigate into the situation.

However; if they are attacking via NULL, it's hard to find out who it is.
Because this is DarkRP related and a huge amount of people are youngsters and don't have much knowledge in technology, they would use their own desktop and internet connection to send packets.

That's obviously if the servers are being attacked or just some issue that we aren't aware about.
Licking windows since 1337.

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12258

Window Licker wrote:
It's what every kid does when they get mad behind a computer screen.

I'm not sure if this community does log attacks but if they do, and track the attacking IP address and report the DDoS logs to their internet provider, their providers will investigate into the situation.

However; if they are attacking via NULL, it's hard to find out who it is.
Because this is DarkRP related and a huge amount of people are youngsters and don't have much knowledge in technology, they would use their own desktop and internet connection to send packets.

That's obviously if the servers are being attacked or just some issue that we aren't aware about.

You are aware we have people of 20+ on ZARP? Also, allot of kids are well trained hackers whom have been hanging and scholaring around hacking forums for years seeing as they have no IRL?

The DDOS we have can handle up to a gb of attack strain. However you can easily buy botnets that attack with so much power even company servers would go flat.
  • Scottie

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12259

I've been told that FuzzyForce was going to DDOS. I'm more than certain that he's a 14 year old le 9gag legion fag so I doubt he took precautions before attacking (thats if he did) if so, we could report him seeing as DDOS'ing is highly illegal
  • ProIslam
  • Fresh Boarder
HUR HUR REST IN PEACE KID CUDI
nochris doge and feels aren't funny

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12260

ProIslam wrote:
I've been told that FuzzyForce was going to DDOS. I'm more than certain that he's a 14 year old le 9gag legion fag so I doubt he took precautions before attacking (thats if he did) if so, we could report him seeing as DDOS'ing is highly illegal

We have some hacking groups friended with ZARP, some of their members are with us also. We have nothing to fear, their DDOS will easily be fended off.

Fuzzy is just a kid who doesn't have enough pubes to impress a girl. No worries.

Think it's probably Jericho and Ice again.
  • Scottie

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12262

Atm I could DDoS 10gb/s to the server.
Really, hang for 30 min on HF (Hack Forums), and you will quickly find working tools
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Thanks received: 9

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12266

Sir Husky Esquire wrote:
Atm I could DDoS 10gb/s to the server.
Really, hang for 30 min on HF (Hack Forums), and you will quickly find working tools

Doubt it William. Unless you've bought botnet trails.

I'll send you my IP over steam, go and try.
  • Scottie

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12267

Haven't bought anything, but my friend has. But he's very sceptical about these kinda stuffs, even though he has done it before. Not to Zarp though, lol
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12269

Sir Husky Esquire wrote:
Haven't bought anything, but my friend has. But he's very sceptical about these kinda stuffs, even though he has done it before. Not to Zarp though, lol

I'm no stranger to hacking, but one PC (yours for example) is not near enough networking strength to bring a server down. For the simple reason the server can easily deal with fending off one machines pinging.

Starts getting dicy when you have 100-200 computers doing it.
  • Scottie

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12271

Lol Fuzzy Ddosing hahahahahhahah He doesn't even know basic Science and Medicine
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12273

Well, Aside from what you guys are talking any idea when will the servers be back up?
  • Elmayyet
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12278

OK It's now 4:34 here, so I am pretty worried, ZARP DarkRP is pretty much the only GMOD server I play on. It is my favorite server by far, but I heard ALL the servers are down...... I just checked and it's true, I hope everything is ok, admin on the server get back to me ASAP thanks,
Yours Truely, £I'mBritish£
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12280

Don't worry. The DDoS attacks usually last a couple of hours.
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12281

pjread01 wrote:
OK It's now 4:34 here, so I am pretty worried, ZARP DarkRP is pretty much the only GMOD server I play on. It is my favorite server by far, but I heard ALL the servers are down...... I just checked and it's true, I hope everything is ok, admin on the server get back to me ASAP thanks,

Dont worreh
  • Scottie

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12283

Its DDoS. And because of this Our server machine have also been locked, so we would have to Call the hosting Company and ask if the attack is over so they can start it up. Might take some time, also agent is offline ATM.
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12285

pjread01 wrote:

Pretty much for me too.. I've been trying to find any good darkrp server to play on until the ZARP dark rp server is back on but they all are lame I joined one which only allows to be in 5 different jobs the rest (About 10) are for donators so it's pretty much lame if you're not a donator and another one is the same. Hopefully the server will be back up soon.. and If agent was online could he stop the DDoS that is taking place right now?
  • Elmayyet
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12290

Agent could only stop the attack if he had the IP that was attacking the server to send to the server host who can then manually block the IP from attacking (this is only if the attacker hasn't placed himself behind protection).

Or, they can just inform the hosts that they are being attacked who will then investigate and get the issue sorted if possible.
Licking windows since 1337.

all servers is down? 11 years 1 month ago #12291

Window Licker wrote:
Agent could only stop the attack if he had the IP that was attacking the server to send to the server host who can then manually block the IP from attacking (this is only if the attacker hasn't placed himself behind protection).

Or, they can just inform the hosts that they are being attacked who will then investigate and get the issue sorted if possible.

As Zart said: the hosting company has locked out everything until the DDOS attack is over. From that point we can get things up and running again.
  • Scottie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

205 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop