Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sorry For Hacking

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744590

Honestly I really enjoyed playing with you on SSRP and I didn't expect you to hack bro sadly... I hope you get unbanned!
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk
  • Thanks received: 143
Login or register to post a reply.

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744636

Sorry Flex
  • Was not a fart
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 63

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744639

@flex

why should we unban a guy that continuedly lied while confronted even when he was told we caught him cheating. and he lied about it over and over again.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744644

ParaMontana wrote:
@flex

why should we unban a guy that continuedly lied while confronted even when he was told we caught him cheating. and he lied about it over and over again.

I completely agree with you but people who have hacked 2 times (and got permed) already got unbanned no?
  • Columbine
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ayeee
  • Thanks received: 123

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744653

Columbine wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
@flex

I completely agree with you but people who have hacked 2 times (and got permed) already got unbanned no?

Its been less than a day jesus...
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsMs

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744661

FRedPowder wrote:
Columbine wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
@flex

Its been less than a day jesus...

I know that I never said he had to get unbanned now chill frederino wroolerino mainerino
  • Columbine
  • Banned
  • Ayeee
  • Thanks received: 123

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744662

god dammit cameron, you have me on instagram, hit me up if you ever wanna go minge on some other guys darkrp server
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744702

Very dissapointed, I am not pleased to hear that you've gone and done this again. We keep trying to help you whenever you get banned, but time and time again you've passed aside every thing and anything we've said. I don't know when you will decide that enough is enough, you have hacked one too many times. This will be very hard to forgive you again, but I hope you will finally realize, just quit hacking. I sincerely apologize on behalf of the trouble he has caused with other people and I think I speak for the entire gang here. This won't be taken lightly and i will be bringing it up with the others.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: GmodTrolla, 0yc37xrk6m, Jawson

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744705

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Very dissapointed, I am not pleased to hear that you've gone and done this again. We keep trying to help you whenever you get banned, but time and time again you've passed aside every thing and anything we've said. I don't know when you will decide that enough is enough, you have hacked one too many times. This will be very hard to forgive you again, but I hope you will finally realize, just quit hacking. I sincerely apologize on behalf of the trouble he has caused with other people and I think I speak for the entire gang here. This won't be taken lightly and i will be bringing it up with the others.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744711

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/drama-hol...montana-s-confession

People make mistakes i still have not learned from mine and look at the change in responses when he lied to me "Lieing" when i still have not been showed proof of me "Lieing" everyone makes mistakes and sam i'm sorry and yes your right i need to quit this is my 2nd time if i ever get unbanned which is not deserved i will not and i will talk to you guys more often and do skype screen checks to prove myself from here on out i take the vow to change

and for para everyone makes mistakes and i understand you stated its not an excuse but you gave me hate when people gave you respect you cheated to you took advantage on your own server and we stood by you yet you go against me for "Lieing" im sorry if you take offense to this but if you do have asspergers and adhd im sorry to hear i have adhd as well but i dont state that to people im an impulsive lieing cunt i understand and no one is standing by me. I have nothing to hide at this point maybe this will give you insight people can change this is what it took to push me to a level realising i made a mistake
  • Was not a fart
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744722

kyle black wrote:

People make mistakes i still have not learned from mine and look at the change in responses when he lied to me "Lieing" when i still have not been showed proof of me "Lieing" everyone makes mistakes and sam i'm sorry and yes your right i need to quit this is my 2nd time if i ever get unbanned which is not deserved i will not and i will talk to you guys more often and do skype screen checks to prove myself from here on out i take the vow to change

and for para everyone makes mistakes and i understand you stated its not an excuse but you gave me hate when people gave you respect you cheated to you took advantage on your own server and we stood by you yet you go against me for "Lieing" im sorry if you take offense to this but if you do have asspergers and adhd im sorry to hear i have adhd as well but i dont state that to people im an impulsive lieing cunt i understand and no one is standing by me. I have nothing to hide at this point maybe this will give you insight people can change this is what it took to push me to a level realising i made a mistake

But how is Para lying if you just admitted to hacking? That would mean hes speaking the truth?
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744732

kyle black wrote:

You broke the rules, they gave to many chances to you. Accept it and leave.
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744735

Understandable
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744746

Scummy.
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748
The following user(s) said Thank You: ibraaa

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744756

cya man
  • Wells
  • Expert Boarder
  • ♡ Bopper ♡
  • Thanks received: 254

Standby Owner

#blm sometimes

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744757

yeet another scumbag hits the dust
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744766

Blocked wrote:
kyle black wrote:

Everybody makes mistakes in life, the important part is learning from them and growing as a person, keep that in mind.

Honestly I agree with you Blocked, well written, however when it comes to the case of Bameron, a player who was caught hacking only weeks ago, and is then caught hacking again, obviously shows no sign of improvement whatsoever. And yeah also the fact that he tries to make light of the situation by comparing it to Paramontana, who has spent a lot of time and dedication on the server. That only shows immaturity and it seems to me that he doesn't understand that he's in deep shit.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744767

jacob i was caught for hacking 1 time before this that was 3 and a half months ago man the thing i stated about weeks ago was when they said they found me for the 2nd time but no action was taken til today which was out of the blue and complelty random however i have cleared it up
  • Was not a fart
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744775

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
personally I don't think you were hacking.
Personally you can think what ever you want doesn't mean he wasn't definitely hacking.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, MsMs

Sorry For Hacking 6 years 5 months ago #744791

EMP wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
personally I don't think you were hacking.
Personally you can think what ever you want doesn't mean he wasn't definitely hacking.
I meant i never thought he was cheating because I never considered him fishy or anything I never said he was.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

125 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf