Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Worst / Scariest moment of your life!

Worst / Scariest moment of your life! 8 years 7 months ago #199462

Simple as follow just describe a moment that relates to both those categories. You can share multiple experiences if you wish to do so.

Let me begin:

I was 14 years old and i was out with some friends on the weekends, we were on the outskirts of Moscow. Being the smart individuals that we were, we payed a hobo to buy us some vodka (i know much stereotype much wow). We mixed it with coca cola and chugged a bottle each. What ensued was quite chaotic. Being the lad that i am i handled it moderately except for the constant laughter and a slight decrease in co-ordination. One of my friends just seemed like a mindless zombie and the other god knows what. As we kept walking being drunk, we passed a church, at this moment my friend passed out in front of it, and since we were drunk we thought he died. Being shit scared we hid his body in a bush thinking of what to do next. I made plans to leave this area and move to another city alone (not sure at the time what my family would think. Then 3 hours later i hear a knock on the door, and it is my friend covered in mud and genuinely a true look of a zombie, i was shit scared and nearly jumped out of the window on the 7th floor. In the end all resolved. Great banter ;)
  • bvr
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 2D
  • Thanks received: 236
Login or register to post a reply.

Worst / Scariest moment of your life! 8 years 7 months ago #199473

My scariest time was in primary school P6. I was eating lunch and a person that hated me was jelly because I was sitting with one of his friends I looked over to see him with a butter knife (Yes I know a butter knife) being held back with teachers, I was frozen and he got free of the teachers. He bolted towards me and did a rugby tackle with the butter knife trying to penetrate my skin

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

Worst / Scariest moment of your life! 8 years 7 months ago #199484

My most scariest moment was when I was getting my sister from school and a fire broke out to the school next door, I litreally walked out and then all I saw/heard was Bang and Smoke and people screaming. Thankfully, nobody got hurt so it was all good but now they don't have a school anymore but my sister's school was so lucky.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/st...ire-pictures-5406704
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

Worst / Scariest moment of your life! 8 years 7 months ago #199493

my life has been pretty ok me as a person I was scared about every other fucking thing on the planet but one of the worst moment was I just found out about ebola and isis and Russia sending drones into our air space (England) and I was so scared about all 3 but what was worse was my stepdad said if we were to be attacked we have 2 harrier jets to defend that same night I heard a very loud noise so I look out my window and the fastest plane I have ever saw went past (fighter jet) so I got into bed and hoped I wouldn't die D:

Turns out a guy from India was flying his own mini plane with car parts in it and his radio broke when he entered England's air space so its ok.

another time was when I was rock climbing and on the way down the helmet got stuck and it was around 1-2cm from my windpipe meaning I would have died in a instant but tbh I didn't know how close it was until my mum told me after.

But now I just live every day as if its my last I don't get upset over stupid shit anymore nor am I scared to die :D
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4057
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Indiana Jones.

Worst / Scariest moment of your life! 8 years 7 months ago #199504

I was with my parents and their friends at some place with alot of pools (i dont know what it is called) and i was young and i o ly knew the basics of swimming. There was 1 pool that had a wave machine and as i thought it looked fun jumped into it and then the wave struckt me making me lose all controll which lead to me going underwater and starting to drown. I passed out and after a while woke up next to my parents.

The other one im not gonna go into detail but it was also a near death experience where i got choked and my vision got blurry until the person choking me released me.
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

Worst / Scariest moment of your life! 8 years 7 months ago #199540

Tried to punch a cop, missed, then ran like hell. Long story short, I got away. Don't mix 4lokos.
  • Granny
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yo
  • Thanks received: 216
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

288 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun