Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Forum Game] Edit the story

[Forum Game] Edit the story 9 years 4 days ago #126866

How do you play?
  • Look at the story below, and put in your words and try to make the story funnier than the person before you.

Rules
  • Language to a minimum
  • Don't copy others stories
  • Have fun
  • No Racism and or Discrimination

Story
Chuteuk was there in his [_____] one day, when he saw a(n) [______] out of the corner of his eye. He went out of his room, and looked on his [_____] phone, to see his schedule for the day, and it was really [______] long. Too bad he had a SSRP meeting to get to today, [___] is a real [____] in the meeting room. I got on the teamspeak and noticed [____] harassing [____]. I banned him from the teamspeak for [______]. I joined the meeting room late as usual, too bad [___] was micspamming into a [____]. We started moving all of the [_____] into the room. I [_____] everyone except for myself and introduced myself as Chuteuk, the best horse [_____]. We finished the Lead team meeting and I felt like [____] them all and going to bed. What a day I thought to myself, I hope I don't miss my [_____] tommorow.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 9 years 4 days ago by Morgan.
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum Game] Edit the story 9 years 4 days ago #126870

Chuteuk was there in his Sexy Mansion one day, when he saw a(n) Protistute out of the corner of his eye. He went out of his room, and looked on his Banana phone, to see his schedule for the day, and it was really 100inches long. Too bad he had a SSRP meeting to get to today, He is a real Bantersaurus-Rex in the meeting room. I got on the teamspeak and noticed Slapy harassing Gmod Troller. I banned him from the teamspeak for Permanant. I joined the meeting room late as usual, too bad DCX was micspamming into a Toilet Roll. We started moving all of the Special people into the room. I told everyone except for myself and introduced myself as Chuteuk, the best horse But-Secser. We finished the Lead team meeting and I felt like I should kiss them all and go to bed. What a day I thought to myself, I hope I don't miss my Masturbation session tommorow.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

[Forum Game] Edit the story 9 years 4 days ago #126882

$Dallas$ wrote:
Chuteuk was there in his Sexy Mansion one day, when he saw a(n) Protistute out of the corner of his eye. He went out of his room, and looked on his Banana phone, to see his schedule for the day, and it was really 100inches long. Too bad he had a SSRP meeting to get to today, He is a real Bantersaurus-Rex in the meeting room. I got on the teamspeak and noticed Slapy harassing Gmod Troller. I banned him from the teamspeak for Permanant. I joined the meeting room late as usual, too bad DCX was micspamming into a Toilet Roll. We started moving all of the Special people into the room. I told everyone except for myself and introduced myself as Chuteuk, the best horse But-Secser. We finished the Lead team meeting and I felt like I should kiss them all and go to bed. What a day I thought to myself, I hope I don't miss my Masturbation session tommorow.
;_;
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

[Forum Game] Edit the story 9 years 4 days ago #126912

Who is Chuteuk?
  • Czadrowine
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3Spooky5Me
  • Thanks received: 6
Add me on Steam!

[Forum Game] Edit the story 9 years 4 days ago #126913

Czadrowine wrote:
Who is Chuteuk?
The owner of Zarp
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

[Forum Game] Edit the story 9 years 4 days ago #126916

Slapy47 wrote:
Czadrowine wrote:
Who is Chuteuk?
The owner of Zarp

Thanks.
  • Czadrowine
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3Spooky5Me
  • Thanks received: 6
Add me on Steam!

[Forum Game] Edit the story 9 years 4 days ago #126929

Chuteuk was there in his [MasturBation Station] one day, when he saw a(n) [Opportunity] out of the corner of his eye. He went out of his room, and looked on his [Fake] phone, to see his schedule for the day, and it was really [Not] long. Too bad he had a SSRP meeting to get to today, [EMP] is a real [Quickscoper] in the meeting room. I got on the teamspeak and noticed [Dosman] harassing [Everyone]. I banned him from the teamspeak for [420 minutes]. I joined the meeting room late as usual, too bad [Predator] was micspamming into a [Pineapple]. We started moving all of the [Scrubs] into the room. I [Hate] everyone except for myself and introduced myself as Chuteuk, the best horse [Under The Sea]. We finished the Lead team meeting and I felt like [kissing] them all and going to bed. What a day I thought to myself, I hope I don't miss my [720 No-Scope] tommorow.
  • HGX
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP Administrator
  • Thanks received: 23
Last Edit: 9 years 4 days ago by HGX.

[Forum Game] Edit the story 9 years 4 days ago #126963

Chuteuk was there in his poop one day, when he saw a(n) poop out of the corner of his eye. He went out of his room, and looked on his poop phone, to see his schedule for the day, and it was really poop long. Too bad he had a SSRP meeting to get to today, poop is a real poop in the meeting room. I got on the teamspeak and noticed poop harassing poop. I banned him from the teamspeak for poop. I joined the meeting room late as usual, too bad poop was micspamming into a poop. We started moving all of the poop into the room. I poop everyone except for myself and introduced myself as Chuteuk, the best horse poop. We finished the Lead team meeting and I felt like poop them all and going to bed. What a day I thought to myself, I hope I don't miss my poop tommorow.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[Forum Game] Edit the story 9 years 4 days ago #126985

Slapy47 wrote:
$Dallas$ wrote:
;_;
Couldnt think of anything else ;-;
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

[Forum Game] Edit the story 8 years 11 months ago #128689

Chuteuk was there in his lonely little room one day, when he saw a(n) woman out of the corner of his eye. He went out of his room, and looked on his smart phone, to see his schedule for the day, and it was really annoyingly long. Too bad he had a SSRP meeting to get to today, RedPowder is a real skrub in the meeting room. I got on the teamspeak and noticed some cock over there harassing KV-Twoerminator. I banned him from the teamspeak for being a heathen towards tanks. I joined the meeting room late as usual, too bad EMP was micspamming into a carrot. We started moving all of the kids into the room. I fapped everyone except for myself and introduced myself as Chuteuk, the best horse fapper. We finished the Lead team meeting and I felt like fapping them all and going to bed. What a day I thought to myself, I hope I don't miss my fap-session tommorow.

sorry, I had to do it

no hard feelings
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

246 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32