Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Leaving ZARP.

Leaving ZARP. 7 years 2 months ago #488177

I have given all my stuff away to the person who will gain the most benefit from it.

If you wish to contact me. Maybe play some games then hit me up

My steam name is Relcodem obviously.

Edit:

Alright, Guess I will have to explain.

The reason I am leaving is because I don't want to be part of a termite infested server full of outdated and otherwise defunct infrastructure.

In my spare time today I visited other servers and forums to check out how they compare... and what I found is the reason I am leaving today.

I have tested response times from mods and admins, they are blazing fast sometimes regardless of the time and have a consistent presence. (They all do their jobs instead of rping or afking whenever they feel)

The lead teams on forums acknowledge suggestions rather then just being silent about every single thing that comes their way.

They have actual content that is up to date with regular updates.

In short, ZARP is a terrible server in comparison. The people who work on it are nice and have great personalities and crack good jokes but they neglect the server and the people in it most of the time (I won't point fingers at a few specific mods, admins and SA's I know that simply don't do their job)

The power is in the hands of the veterans and those who have so much money it makes the economy shatter like glass. Most of the community just wants suggestions added but are simply hidden under a rug and are refused to have slightest acknowledgement from the dev team regardless of how much it is demanded.
  • Relcodem
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Relcodem.
Login or register to post a reply.

Leaving ZARP. 7 years 2 months ago #488179

Cya man, Thanks for all your hard work and dedication!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

Leaving ZARP. 7 years 2 months ago #488180

Alright, Guess I will have to explain.

The reason I am leaving is because I don't want to be part of a termite infested server full of outdated and otherwise defunct infrastructure.

In my spare time today I visited other servers and forums to check out how they compare... and what I found is the reason I am leaving today.

I have tested response times from mods and admins, they are blazing fast sometimes regardless of the time and have a consistent presence. (They all do their jobs instead of rping or afking whenever they feel)

The lead teams on forums acknowledge suggestions rather then just being silent about every single thing that comes their way.

They have actual content that is up to date and regular updates.

In short, ZARP is a terrible server in comparison. The people who work on it are nice and have great personalities and crack good jokes but they neglect the server and the people in it most of the time (I won't point fingers at a few specific mods, admins and SA's I know that simply don't do their job)

The power is in the hands of the veterans and those who have so much money it makes the economy shatter like glass. Most of the community just wants suggestions added but are simply hidden under a rug and are refused to have slightest acknowledgement from the dev team regardless of how much it is demanded.

I will argue this point till the end of time, I will refute half the shit people will try to counter this but you all know it is true.
  • Relcodem
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Relcodem.

Leaving ZARP. 7 years 2 months ago #488191

Bump
  • Relcodem
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Leaving ZARP. 7 years 2 months ago #488195

Relcodem wrote:
but they neglect the server and the people in it most of the time (I won't point fingers at a few specific mods, admins and SA's I know that simply don't do their job)

Agreed, seen not one, but A LOT of staff that does this. They don't really want to do F1's, and just rp'ing all the time.
And of course, there's a hardwork staff, for example as R-flex, I always see him in duty, always finish F1's..

Well, goodbye, Relcodem.
Maybe one day, you will come back.
  • Covopuffs
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • “...luck is not to be coerced.”
  • Thanks received: 4

Leaving ZARP. 7 years 2 months ago #488197

You are a Great guy Rel. Hit me up on steam from time to time Yeah? Take care buddy
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

Leaving ZARP. 7 years 2 months ago #488208

Rip economy
  • MINI NINJA
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • #clarky for user