Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Financial Problem

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484358

Hey, guys, I'm not really sure what the rules are like over here with posting third party links. I understand many of you are children and are unable to understand or support someone in such a serious matter. If you are below the age of 15, I request that you please leave this post.

IF THERE ARE CERTAIN RULES THAT I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIRD PARTY LINKS, PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK. IT IS A GENIUEN LINK AND I NEED HELP. IF YOU ARE CONVINCED IT'S A SCAM OR ANYTHING ALONE THOSE LINES, DO NOT CLICK ON IT.

Let me give a briefing first:
I live in Dubai, UAE. My currency is not supported on this website.
My story is here: www.gofundme.com/hirads-financial-fund
The reason it's in Canadian dollars is because my uncle lives there and my currency is not supported, therefore, if he gives the money to me, I can fix my problem.
Login or register to post a reply.

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484359

Correct me if I'm wrong but you want people to fund you because your dad made a bad investment ? Yeah I understand what he did might of changed your life style a little but its not end of the world plus I'm sure 14k isn't that much compared to what the cars, houses and other things I presume your family has. I also noticed when I was skimming the page you said something about Canada ? you planning on skipping that debt its going to come back and bite you in the ass.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by RedPowder.

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484362

RedPowder wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but you want people to fund you because your dad made a bad investment ? Yeah I understand what he did might of changed your life style a little but its not end of the world plus I'm sure 14k isn't that much compared to what the cars, houses and other things I presume your family has. I also noticed when I was skimming the page you said something about Canada ? you planning on skipping that debt its going to come back and bite you in the ass.

No, I said that if people did donate, it would go to my uncle in Canada because my currency in the place I live is not supported. On top of that, the car isn't the problem. However, the building that we live in is charging more. My dad is already doing his own thing to pay back his debts. I'm not asking for money for him to pay back debts. This will help my stay in my building. We do have certain plans in place to how much we pay and when we pay it. These agreements allow us to pay at different intervals and make it easier for us. But when extra unnecessary charges are made, we can't afford them. I'm asking this mainly for my school costs, and for the apartment.

If anyone has any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484363

I get it if people don't understand because of the complexity of the problem. If that is the case, feel free to ask any questions.

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484365

Dubai is a great place , it just stinks
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484367

No offense, but this "uncle in Canada" thing looks super sketchy.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484369

It sounds like the first mistake was your father accepting a loan of 152964.71 (and more) with out knowing what he was doing.

You're 15 though. 10 years is a long time in one spot, it is time you experience the real world. Travel to new places. See what the less privileged live like. You'll love it. No offense but you're still a dumb kid. You gotta lot to experience and realize. Your brain is still developing.

I don't get what you're "fighting". It sounds like your father owes money that he isn't going to pay back.

Explain what you need the odd number of exactly 14281.61 for. What is that money specifically for, down to every last detail, and maybe I'd donate.

Change is good.

Also learn from your father and remember never go into crippling debt.

New places and routines seem scary and exhausting at first, but you'll get use to it. Sorry your father screwed your family.

Best of luck to you.
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS
  • Thanks received: 6

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484372

Dr Greenthumb wrote:
It sounds like the first mistake was your father accepting a loan of 152964.71 (and more) with out knowing what he was doing.

You're 15 though. 10 years is a long time in one spot, it is time you experience the real world. Travel to new places. See what the less privileged live like. You'll love it. No offense but you're still a dumb kid. You gotta lot to experience and realize. Your brain is still developing.

I don't get what you're "fighting". It sounds like your father owes money that he isn't going to pay back.

Explain what you need the odd number of exactly 14281.61 for. What is that money specifically for, down to every last detail, and maybe I'd donate.

Change is good.

Also learn from your father and remember never go into crippling debt.

New places and routines seem scary and exhausting at first, but you'll get use to it. Sorry your father screwed your family.

Best of luck to you.

Yes, I know he made a mistake. And no, I'm not a dumb kid. As I said, this was a last resort. I've tried talking to these banks and the building which bought us more time due to my negotiations. Don't make assumptions, please. He took this loan out to pay for ads that his old company wouldn't pay for. Once we got fired. he was unable to pay for it. Sadly, this place has no system to defend you from something like this so he always gets threats of being arrested. He will pay them back, that's what he's doing. I've experienced a lot in life and I know many things. I know how moving and losing things feels. I'm fighting to stay here because everything I love is here. If you had everything you ever owned, everything you ever loved or lived in a place where you made all your memories, would you be 100% willing to leave it all behind? Especially on bad terms? Maybe you would, but we all think differently. For me, I don't.

Ye,s, what my dad did is stupid. I know. Myself, I still don't understand why he did it. I think about it every day. But what I'm trying to do is take the stress away from him, and at the same time, allow myself to stay here AT LEAST for the rest of the school year because leaving half way through your GCSE's is not ideal. He will pay it back. That's what he's doing.

The money is for school and rent for me to stay here. I did the math. The money I'm asking for isn't even enough to cover all of those costs because my mum's salary will pay for the rest. I'm only asking for a small portion. If you want the money in dirhams: he took out an 800,000 dirham loan. The apartment is charging 42,000 dirhams and my school fees are 7,500 over the course of 3 months. We only earn enough to pay half that apartment fee and that's it.

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484373

.uzi wrote:
No offense, but this "uncle in Canada" thing looks super sketchy.

I understand that but due to my currency physically not being on the website, I really have no other choice.

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484376

Jaffar Bin Hamdan wrote:
If you had everything you ever owned, everything you ever loved or lived in a place where you made all your memories, would you be 100% willing to leave it all behind?

It isn't always a bad thing to do that.
I know from experience that sometimes leaving things that you have known for a very long time and that have really started to become a part of you and define you as a person can even be a good thing.
Also, if your dad fucked up with money, don't feel inclined to have to try and help him. If he screwed up, that's his fault, not yours, and you shouldn't have to do anything about that.
(Also, if you're able to have things like an internet connection and a computer, but can't afford to go to school and pay rent, maybe you should be prioritizing the necessities and not the extra comforts.)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484379

TheXnator wrote:
Jaffar Bin Hamdan wrote:
If you had everything you ever owned, everything you ever loved or lived in a place where you made all your memories, would you be 100% willing to leave it all behind?

It isn't always a bad thing to do that.
I know from experience that sometimes leaving things that you have known for a very long time and that have really started to become a part of you and define you as a person can even be a good thing.
Also, if your dad fucked up with money, don't feel inclined to have to try and help him. If he screwed up, that's his fault, not yours, and you shouldn't have to do anything about that.
(Also, if you're able to have things like an internet connection and a computer, but can't afford to go to school and pay rent, maybe you should be prioritizing the necessities and not the extra comforts.)

Already reduced my costs as much as I could. Going on here to seek support really. And I understand that change can be a good thing, it's not that I'm not 100% open to it, but my preference is to stay, if that makes sense.

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484389

So about $3,811 a month just for rent? (I assume with all the electric, water/sewage, internet/phone bills and abstract fees.)

$680 a month for school? As a student of public education, that is just ridiculous. Congrats though, hope that opens doors for you.

And your father has a debt of $217,805 which you are all helping out with? Okay.

I'm just gonna let that sink in for everyone else, and agree with TheXnator. Prioritize.

You can't find a cheaper place locally to live either by yourself or with your fam? Live at a friends home?

Much respect brother. If you can't get any donations, you can always try scamming very old people for their credit card info through the phone. You just got alter your story to include a fake offer of getting rich from giving you money. :evil: :P
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484392

Dr Greenthumb wrote:
So about $3,811 a month just for rent? (I assume with all the electric, water/sewage, internet/phone bills and abstract fees.)

$680 a month for school? As a student of public education, that is just ridiculous. Congrats though, hope that opens doors for you.

And your father has a debt of $217,805 which you are all helping out with? Okay.

I'm just gonna let that sink in for everyone else, and agree with TheXnator. Prioritize.

You can't find a cheaper place locally to live either by yourself or with your fam? Live at a friends home?

Much respect brother. If you can't get any donations, you can always try scamming very old people for their credit card info through the phone. You just got alter your story to include a fake offer of getting rich from giving you money. :evil: :P

Well, Dubai is an expensive place to live in. School is expensive and I'm trying my best to work for it. I have already contacted people to try live in. They are searching, if we do find a cheaper place, I will lower the donation goal. The rest will be for school.

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484412

Jaffar Bin Hamdan wrote:
Hey, guys, I'm not really sure what the rules are like over here with posting third party links. I understand many of you are children and are unable to understand or support someone in such a serious matter. If you are below the age of 15, I request that you please leave this post.
That moment when you call people that are one year younger than you a kid. LMFAO
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484413

Luki_Guki wrote:
Jaffar Bin Hamdan wrote:
That moment when you call people that are one year younger than you a kid. LMFAO

ikr kek
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484414

Luki_Guki wrote:
Jaffar Bin Hamdan wrote:
What? I'm 15. Your point..?

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484416

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484419

I'm sorry but regardless of if this is a real thing or not this really isn't the place to turn. This is a gaming community where most of the people are quite young and should not be getting involved in donating to a private person over the internet.

I also must say that begging for money online due to a financial problem isn't the best solution, you don't want to get to the point where you rely on others to pay your mortgage. It does also seem a bit irresponsible for someone to act in a way that results in their entire family and their child being put in a situation such as this. Whilst I do not know the exact circumstances of how easy or difficult it is to get employed in Dubai I would recommend that as many people in your family try to find a way of providing income through working instead of this plan with the gofundme.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1430
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484435

Doesn't look legit tbh...
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

Financial Problem 7 years 2 months ago #484442

Hey buddy! I live in dubai... the current law states that u cannot do gofundme pages or anything that donates money websites , here in dubai its illegal...if u somehow donate in gofundme pages here your gonna have a bad time...
  • Gimp
  • Senior Boarder
  • Back Again.
  • Thanks received: 53

No is not an Option!

Former Supreme Gang Owner
Former Syndicate Gang Owner
Former Frag Angels Officer
Former Pink Lemonade Co-Owner
  • Page: