Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402739

Shinra Tensei wrote:
Extra wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:
I mean i think i saw rose saying something about slaves to jusu. I think if jusu gets permabanned so should rose. Also why did ms revine make the report instead of rose is she like her lawyer? If rose was offended with all that shouldnt she be the one making the reports? She stated the fact that she liked the attention and maybe the whole thing didnt bother her? :woohoo: :woohoo: :?
:plussp:

Why shouldn't I? There was some disgusting behaviour happening and I and many others don't want to see that shit happening. Just because Rose didn't report it - it doesn't mean he wasn't in the wrong?

Rose and I hop on the server once in a bluemoon, we literally didn't talk to any of these dudes but somehow a female in their radius just drops their IQ to room temperature and causes them an itch so bad they gotta take it out on us. I really, really don't know why though.

And please, if you didn't understand that Rose was being satire then please spend some time off Zarp to gain some braincells
Zarp is a close society where it's people can't accept players who have above 10 iq,thus they couldn't understand that the victim was being satirical.They constantly target players.Like Sinz for example.
Ban the toxic/bad people.
Believe me if we banned everyone that hated on sinz we would have no players playing the server except sinz and you. And what do you know about zarp like you literally joined the server not even a week ago. Please get off the forums
Yeah,the server is dead anyway because of the community
Unfortunately xnator is gone, so if you're being an insufferably annoying and terrible human being, they will treat you as such without instantly getting cm banned!
Yet Sinz has nothing to do with this appeal let alone the situation that caused this appeal, but you keep talking about him for unknown reasons.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Killa Kappa.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extra

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402740

maddox wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:
I mean i think i saw rose saying something about slaves to jusu. I think if jusu gets permabanned so should rose. Also why did ms revine make the report instead of rose is she like her lawyer? If rose was offended with all that shouldnt she be the one making the reports? She stated the fact that she liked the attention and maybe the whole thing didnt bother her? :woohoo: :woohoo: :?

Why shouldn't I? There was some disgusting behaviour happening and I and many others don't want to see that shit happening. Just because Rose didn't report it - it doesn't mean he wasn't in the wrong?

Rose and I hop on the server once in a bluemoon, we literally didn't talk to any of these dudes but somehow a female in their radius just drops their IQ to room temperature and causes them an itch so bad they gotta take it out on us. I really, really don't know why though.

And please, if you didn't understand that Rose was being satire then please spend some time off Zarp to gain some braincells
Zarp is a close society where it's people can't accept players who have above 10 iq,thus they couldn't understand that the victim was being satirical.They constantly target players.Like Sinz for example.
Sinz what did we tell you about convincing other patients to join zarp
You seem to be an easy victim of misinformation
  • Shinra Tensei
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402741

The Violinist wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
Extra wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

Believe me if we banned everyone that hated on sinz we would have no players playing the server except sinz and you. And what do you know about zarp like you literally joined the server not even a week ago. Please get off the forums
Unfortunately xnator is gone, so if you're being an insufferably annoying and terrible human being, they will treat you as such without instantly getting cm banned!
Xnator left the server and it went straight into the crap and now you swimming in it
  • Shinra Tensei
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402743

Shinra Tensei wrote:
The Violinist wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
Extra wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

Xnator left the server and it went straight into the crap and now you swimming in it
He left before you registered this alt account on the forums though.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402747

The Violinist wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
The Violinist wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
Extra wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

You seem to be an easy victim of misinformation too
  • Shinra Tensei
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Shinra Tensei.

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402749

Shinra Tensei wrote:
maddox wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

Sinz what did we tell you about convincing other patients to join zarp
You seem to be an easy victim of misinformation
Lol what
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402752

Shinra Tensei wrote:
The Violinist wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
The Violinist wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
Extra wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

You seem to be an easy victim of misinformation too
Oh please elaborate. As far as I can see, you’re not speaking your mind (doubt you even have one)
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402753

Shinra Tensei wrote:
The Violinist wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
Extra wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

WHO THE FUCK EVEN ARE YOU BRO
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402754

Shinra Tensei wrote:
Extra wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

The community is the only good thing about zarp.If you are decent human being you will get along with the community. In your case u will be treated like sinz( if you are not his alt account)
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Buffy

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402755

Extra wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

Bro really just joined recently and already deduced that Sinz is being harassed for no rational reason, and completely takes away the effort to dig up his history properly lol
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402758

Nafe wrote:
Stop the drama cheers and stay on topic.

A kind reminder to all.

The sole purpose of this thread is to allow civil and reasonable discussion on the topic until a staff member of the corresponding server handles this and posts an outcome.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402760

ItsDonny wrote:
Nafe wrote:

A kind reminder to all.

The sole purpose of this thread is to allow civil and reasonable discussion on the topic until a staff member of the corresponding server handles this and posts an outcome.

• Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: God dammit Ross

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402761

User 24823 wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Nafe wrote:

A kind reminder to all.

LEMME SEE YOUR WAR FACE
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402762

CEO of Business wrote:
User 24823 wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Nafe wrote:

A kind reminder to all.

LEMME SEE YOUR WAR FACE

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402765

ItsDonny wrote:
Nafe wrote:

A kind reminder to all.

• Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, Killa Kappa, CEO of Business

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402786

Shinra Tensei wrote:
The Violinist wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
Extra wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

If you're not an alt (you are) and actually a new player (you aren't), openly supporting sinz and xnator is the fastest way to get yourself outed in the community, but continue to bitch and complain about it anyway I guess.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Buffy

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402787

What a shit show lmao
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge