Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402646

sinzz wrote:
Darling wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Extra wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Stay banned it will serve you as a lesson for what you did to me and also to MsRevine !

:minussp:
Sinz stop trying to make this thing about you.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

he rule breaking on me why not I'm not related to what he done ? he breaking rules to other like she so shut up thx you
It's not related to you maybe because this ban had absolutely nothing to do with you?
So I explain the context to you that he breaks the rules concerning a person and the same thing for me and in this case, he harassing me while breaking the rules, look at my reports that I made, I made two or three and showing that he harass me, not the same way compared to Msrevine but it is linked to me too since I was the victim of what he did, so I did not twist by saying that It is linked by the same opportunity, but the attention was to harm me and to piss me
You dont even know what you are talking about. First of all it wasnt msrevine who got "harassed" by jusu it was rose which i also dont know why revine made the report instead of her and secondly jusu rdming u in a video game is considered harassment?? :? :?
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Extra.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402647

Extra wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Darling wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Extra wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Stay banned it will serve you as a lesson for what you did to me and also to MsRevine !

he rule breaking on me why not I'm not related to what he done ? he breaking rules to other like she so shut up thx you
It's not related to you maybe because this ban had absolutely nothing to do with you?
So I explain the context to you that he breaks the rules concerning a person and the same thing for me and in this case, he harassing me while breaking the rules, look at my reports that I made, I made two or three and showing that he harass me, not the same way compared to Msrevine but it is linked to me too since I was the victim of what he did, so I did not twist by saying that It is linked by the same opportunity, but the attention was to harm me and to piss me
You dont even know what you are talking about. First of all it wasnt msrevine who got "harassed" by jusu it was rose which i also dont know why revine made the report instead of her and secondly jusu rdming u in a video game is considered harassment?? :? :?
Make actions that aim to harm the gameplay of the other as we can see in both cases it is harassment whether by the chat or by the gameplay in both cases its lead to harm the person and I said compared to the report of Msrevine I did not say that it was Msrevine who was the victim
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402648

How has this ended up with sinzz crying about the most irrelevant shit
Common Jusu L though
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402649

StephenS wrote:
Common Jusu L though

Sinz doesn't understand what's going and just needs attention , let's all pray he recovers from the schizo meds :pray: :pray:
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402650

Skiper wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Common Jusu L though

Sinz doesn't understand what's going and just needs attention , let's all pray he recovers from the schizo meds :pray: :pray:
Would be a real shame if he got agranulocytosis from his clozapine :zarp:
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402652

StephenS wrote:
Common Jusu L though
Sinz try not to cry like a bitch every 10 minutes challenge (diff impossible)
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Darling, Kronen, Extra

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402654

sinzz wrote:
Extra wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Darling wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Extra wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Make actions that aim to harm the gameplay of the other as we can see in both cases it is harassment whether by the chat or by the gameplay in both cases its lead to harm the person and I said compared to the report of Msrevine I did not say that it was Msrevine who was the victim
Sinz idk how to explain this to your slow brain so i will try my best. Jusu's "harassment" towards rose couldve impacted rose's life and couldve harmed her outside the video game. JUSU KILLING YOU OR TARGETING YOU IN GAME IS NOT ACTIONS OF HARASSMENT ITS A PART OF THE GAME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. So i beg you please stop trying to be a victim and stop trying to make this thing about you.
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, ItsDonny

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402655

Extra wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Extra wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Darling wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Extra wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Sinz idk how to explain this to your slow brain so i will try my best. Jusu's "harassment" towards rose couldve impacted rose's life and couldve harmed her outside the video game. JUSU KILLING YOU OR TARGETING YOU IN GAME IS NOT ACTIONS OF HARASSMENT ITS A PART OF THE GAME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. So i beg you please stop trying to be a victim and stop trying to make this thing about you.
Sinz when someone plays the game as intended :( :( :(
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extra

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402656

Stop the drama cheers and stay on topic.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402658

Nafe wrote:
Stop the drama cheers and stay on topic.
Shut up bitch
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baxter Black, Killa Kappa, Markus, Darling, Adriii and 2 more...

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402659

:plussp:

Dear Fellow Zarpians,

I am writing to support my friend Jusu’s appeal on ZARP and to share with you how much of a kind young man he is and how he has been a role model since the first time I met him on Zarp. I have known Jusu for a long time now, and I can confidently say that he is one of the kindest and most genuine people I have ever met. He is always willing to lend a helping hand, and he never hesitates to put others before himself. His generosity and selflessness are truly remarkable, and they have earned him the respect and admiration of everyone who knows him. Jusu’s kindness extends far beyond his personal relationships. He is actively involved in several charitable organizations and regularly volunteers his time and resources to help those in need. He is passionate about making a positive difference in the world, and his actions speak volumes about his character. Moreover, Jusu is an excellent role model for young people everywhere. He embodies the values of integrity, kindness, and hard work, and he inspires others to follow in his footsteps. He is always willing to offer guidance and support to those who need it, and his positive attitude and determination are infectious. I first met Jusu on Zarp SSRP, a popular online game. Even in that virtual world, his kindness and compassion shone through. He was always willing to help others, even when it meant putting himself at a disadvantage. His actions inspired me to be a better person, and I have no doubt that he has had a similar impact on countless others. In conclusion, I urge you to consider Jusu’s appeal on ZARP. He is a kind, selfless, and hardworking young man who has made a positive impact on the world around him. He is an excellent role model for young people, and his actions demonstrate the power of kindness and compassion. I am proud to call him my friend, and I hope that you will join me in supporting him.

Jusu has a deep sense of compassion and understanding towards people from all walks of life. His actions towards Rose were a momentary lapse of judgment, and do not reflect his true character. Jusu has always been an advocate for equality and has worked tirelessly to support marginalized communities. He has volunteered for various organisations that provide support to LGBTQ+ individuals, and has actively participated in events that promote acceptance and inclusion. Lastly, Jusu is truly sorry for his actions and is willing to take full responsibility for his behaviour. He understands the gravity of his actions and has shown a willingness to make amends. He has taken steps to educate himself about the issues faced by the transgender community and has promised to become an ally in the fight for equality. He has also expressed a desire to engage in a dialogue with Rose, to understand her perspective and to apologize in person. This is a sign of true humility and shows that Jusu is willing to learn and grow from his mistakes. In conclusion, Jusu is a kind and compassionate individual who made a mistake by using hate speech and slurs against Rose. However, he is truly sorry for his actions and has taken steps to educate himself about transgender issues. He has a deep sense of empathy and compassion towards people from all walks of life and has always been an advocate for equality. I urge you to consider his appeal with compassion and understanding, and to give him a chance to prove that he is truly sorry and willing to make amends. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, roll sb

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402660

Extra wrote:
I mean i think i saw rose saying something about slaves to jusu. I think if jusu gets permabanned so should rose. Also why did ms revine make the report instead of rose is she like her lawyer? If rose was offended with all that shouldnt she be the one making the reports? She stated the fact that she liked the attention and maybe the whole thing didnt bother her? :woohoo: :woohoo: :?

Why shouldn't I? There was some disgusting behaviour happening and I and many others don't want to see that shit happening. Just because Rose didn't report it - it doesn't mean he wasn't in the wrong?

Rose and I hop on the server once in a bluemoon, we literally didn't talk to any of these dudes but somehow a female in their radius just drops their IQ to room temperature and causes them an itch so bad they gotta take it out on us. I really, really don't know why though.

And please, if you didn't understand that Rose was being satire then please spend some time off Zarp to gain some braincells
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • It's that me espresso
  • Thanks received: 2488
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rose

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402665

MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:
I mean i think i saw rose saying something about slaves to jusu. I think if jusu gets permabanned so should rose. Also why did ms revine make the report instead of rose is she like her lawyer? If rose was offended with all that shouldnt she be the one making the reports? She stated the fact that she liked the attention and maybe the whole thing didnt bother her? :woohoo: :woohoo: :?

Why shouldn't I? There was some disgusting behaviour happening and I and many others don't want to see that shit happening. Just because Rose didn't report it - it doesn't mean he wasn't in the wrong?

Rose and I hop on the server once in a bluemoon, we literally didn't talk to any of these dudes but somehow a female in their radius just drops their IQ to room temperature and causes them an itch so bad they gotta take it out on us. I really, really don't know why though.

And please, if you didn't understand that Rose was being satire then please spend some time off Zarp to gain some braincells
Здравствуй Ревайн,

Я думаю что Роуз не может будет сатира, но она может быть сатирична. Я надеюс я помог.

С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Скрипач, самый лучший зарпер.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Killa Kappa. Reason: Зарп

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402677

MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

I don't think you should further provoke these people, as you reported them yourselves I don't think it's needed to prolong and further any more drama towards them as you're complaining about harassment yet you're harassing them by doing this. :minussp:

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402682

dusheke dabliqius wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

I don't think you should further provoke these people, as you reported them yourselves I don't think it's needed to prolong and further any more drama towards them as you're complaining about harassment yet you're harassing them by doing this. :minussp:

Shut up, stop harassing women online, its not big, its not cleaver and it most definitely is not funny. Go get laid you room temp IQ incel
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darling, Extra, Paladin, roll sb

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402729

User 24823 wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

Shut up, stop harassing women online, its not big, its not cleaver and it most definitely is not funny. Go get laid you room temp IQ incel
Where's lucylevi when you need an easy shag
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402730

MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

Zarp is a close society where it's people can't accept players who have above 10 iq,thus they couldn't understand that the victim was being satirical.They constantly target players.Like Sinz for example.
Ban the toxic/bad people.
  • Shinra Tensei
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402731

Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

Zarp is a close society where it's people can't accept players who have above 10 iq,thus they couldn't understand that the victim was being satirical.They constantly target players.Like Sinz for example.
Believe me if we banned everyone that hated on sinz we would have no players playing the server except sinz and you. And what do you know about zarp like you literally joined the server not even a week ago. Please get off the forums
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402736

Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

Кто ты, пацан?

С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Скрипач.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] roll sb nn ban appeal 1 year 2 months ago #1402738

Extra wrote:
Shinra Tensei wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Extra wrote:

Believe me if we banned everyone that hated on sinz we would have no players playing the server except sinz and you. And what do you know about zarp like you literally joined the server not even a week ago. Please get off the forums
Yeah,the server is dead anyway because of the community
  • Shinra Tensei
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40