Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fresh Start

Fresh Start 3 years 8 months ago #1265463

Do not move this to the drama hole

Zarp as a hole is on a drastic decrease in player count, its went from this popular community to something that once was great.

I have a few suggestions to improve this,

1. Remove Xnator from Community Owner and make him a CD this way he can just code and not have to deal with everything else that is constantly causing issues in the community

2. Bring out a new server, something fresh for players to actually enjoy and something for us to-do.

3. Stop fucking banning people for shit reasons, SO many players have been banished from the community which is making it just making the community decline so much faster.

If you have any questions you can msg me on discord Baxter Black#5534

Thank you for taking your time into reading this.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessPeach

Fresh Start 3 years 8 months ago #1265468

The community doesn't really have a say in how anything is ran, the community council is hand picked by the CM team and current community council members (which were picked by the CM team as well), not sure how as an Owner you can look at the different people, time and time again bringing up a staff member and not think for a second "wait maybe they're right?"

Literally everybody including old CM team members, lead team members etc. Agreed with my appeal to get accepted, yet it was still denied, not sure how you can just ignore what over 30+ people say, but hey. You do you.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by narexa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baxter Black, PrincessPeach

Fresh Start 3 years 8 months ago #1265486

narexa wrote:
The community doesn't really have a say in how anything is ran, the community council is hand picked by the CM team and current community council members (which were picked by the CM team as well), not sure how as an Owner you can look at the different people, time and time again bringing up a staff member and not think for a second "wait maybe they're right?"

Literally everybody including old CM members, lead team members etc. Agreed with my appeal to get accepted, yet it was still denied, not sure how you can just ignore what over 30+ people say, but hey. You do you.
The community doesn't really have a say in how anything is ran,
yes, the community team will inevitably get the final say if something gets added as they are the ones that have to do make whatever changes / systems.
the community council is hand picked by the CM team and current community council members (which were picked by the CM team as well
if people really want to be accepted for community council they need to contribute to suggestions in a way we are able to see and or make their own suggestions on the forums and have a good attitude on the servers / forums.
not sure how as an Owner you can look at the different people, time and time again bringing up a staff member and not think for a second "wait maybe they're right?"

don't really know what you mean by this got any examples maybe because owners rarely bring people up.
Literally everybody including old CM members, lead team members etc. Agreed with my appeal to get accepted, yet it was still denied, not sure how you can just ignore what over 30+ people say, but hey. You do you.
already tried to talk to you about this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

Fresh Start 3 years 8 months ago #1265728

Spectrum wrote:
narexa wrote:

The community doesn't really have a say in how anything is ran,
yes, the community team will inevitably get the final say if something gets added as they are the ones that have to do make whatever changes / systems.
the community council is hand picked by the CM team and current community council members (which were picked by the CM team as well
if people really want to be accepted for community council they need to contribute to suggestions in a way we are able to see and or make their own suggestions on the forums and have a good attitude on the servers / forums.
not sure how as an Owner you can look at the different people, time and time again bringing up a staff member and not think for a second "wait maybe they're right?"

don't really know what you mean by this got any examples maybe because owners rarely bring people up.
already tried to talk to you about this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you're retarded sometimes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Smol.

Fresh Start 3 years 8 months ago #1265747

What do you mean? Murder is coming back zarp has never been better!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin