Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Xnator...

Xnator... 3 years 8 months ago #1260420

People like xnator are the main problems that I have on the server at the moment, making me regret spending time and money on this server. Its funny because of his power that no admins can do nothing to him. Hes safe and can get away with RDM.
I thought I would give zarp another chance after having a little break for a bit in 2019. Whilst playing on the server to day, a person called Pogger_Camp arrives and joins the events whilst teasing me and the others calling us noobs and ezezez in chat. He then loses the event which i Laugh at *plain disrespect* and then he asks what event I am good at so I say Gjugg.
He takes me into a event and then whilst I start winning he then kills himself whenever low hp and crouching in corners fucking up the hitboxes. Whilst he is laughing and calling me bad i tell him that he is garbo at the game and needs to understand how to use skill not just being borderline scum with how he plays. I respawn whilst losing the event and I miss that TheXnator has put in the chat "less toxicity" after coming back from being afk for 8 hours.
I tell him hes trash while hes laughing in my face calling me bad and I get muted for disrespect whilst the other guy is mic spamming laughing in my face and constantly hitting me with his hoverboard, Xnator ofcourse does nothing about this and his response to this thread if he sees this will be some stupid excuse like he was tabbed out but I know well enough he wasn't but oh well i got no proof and he will get away with anything because hes the owner.
I then make a textscreen just explaining to one person that I was muted lol. Xnator comes back from ignoring everything else to then warn me again for bypassing my mute which I have seen many people do in the past, even infront of the admins.
I think xnator was getting a bit power hungry at this point, moving me with his physgun and warning + muting me. It may entertain him even excite him a little bit from seeing someone being wrongfully punished.
This wasnt just the first time my little occurances with thexnator has popped up, And if your gonna ask me to make an appeal instead of making this then it will just get denied because I am appealing off an owner which is just going to look stupid because hes basically untouchable. But before xnator also warned me for pming him twice asking if he could ask someone a question, I only did it a few because I thought he may of missed it with the event going on. But as I join his stream I normally mute them to focus on the event which indeed it was muted and apparently xnator said in his STREAM that if i did it again then i would be punished. How he expected me to know that i really couldnt know. Its slightly weird how I have been warned 3 Times in one day by mr xnator.
Just my little rant about how the system is kind of unfair. :blink:
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263
Login or register to post a reply.

Xnator... 3 years 8 months ago #1260422

so xnator said less toxicity and you carry on being toxic and feel a mute is unfair?
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessPeach

Xnator... 3 years 8 months ago #1260423

Dom12887 wrote:
so xnator said less toxicity and you carry on being toxic and feel a mute is unfair?
Why just me though when the other guy is clearly laughing and being toxic right in xnators face, he was the one to start it. I dont see how It was toxic when he never asked me to stop and we were kind off just saying stuff to eachother, not interfeering with anyone else or anything like that.
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Xnator... 3 years 8 months ago #1260424

the sad part is that this is gonna get deleted cuz ur not allowed to criticize the LEAD TEAM
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 427

Xnator... 3 years 8 months ago #1260425

Sp00ns wrote:
the sad part is that this is gonna get deleted cuz ur not allowed to criticize the LEAD TEAM
Hows it criticizing the LT its just me saying my view on what xnator has done
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Xnator... 3 years 8 months ago #1260449

its been put in drama hole so nobody can see

plz no ban
  • TheAlpha
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 11
How2crapyourselffffffff
install gmod,
play gmod,
eat, big boy food (beans egg shit)
after feelz of poo poo coming go to your local cemetery,
Find a wonderful grave
pull down pant,
put finger in burnwhole,
wot untiw brown stooff come out,
consume.
repeat
maybe die bc of black deaf
profit
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by TheAlpha.
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32