Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How NOT to talk to people/behave

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232311

poloo wrote:
Dramn wrote:
poloo wrote:
imagine getting butthurt over a video game hahahahahahahahahha

Imagine breaking the law and doxing to boost your ego and get internet points with your friends.

proof before i report you for slander?

edit: also imagine making a suicide post and not actually killing yourself pretty cringe imo

STEAM_0:1:189359332 punished by Nafe (STEAM_0:0:80532056). Banned on 30/10/2018 - 09:27:19 for 2 week(s) with reason Using personal information against other players

Among a whole bunch of other shit that you still think is a joke, also making fun of suicide attempts is great.
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
The topic has been locked.

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232312

Dramn wrote:
poloo wrote:
Dramn wrote:
poloo wrote:

Imagine breaking the law and doxing to boost your ego and get internet points with your friends.

edit: also imagine making a suicide post and not actually killing yourself pretty cringe imo

STEAM_0:1:189359332 punished by Nafe (STEAM_0:0:80532056). Banned on 30/10/2018 - 09:27:19 for 2 week(s) with reason Using personal information against other players

Among a whole bunch of other shit that you still think is a joke, also making fun of suicide attempts is great.

2018 BTW LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Poloo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-Miners Inc Member
  • Thanks received: 140
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Poloo.

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232313

Hellsdevil wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
I mean, who even cares about internet toxicity at this point. There's not really a point posting this anyways.

I mean this comment is pretty silly, just because you don't care about having toxicity towards you doesn't mean nobody else should, especially when doxxing and similar things are common place here.

If you can't handle stuff like sam said here... theres only one solution: Dont use the internet

I see where you're coming from, toxicity online is inevitable but that doesn't mean it should be ignored or encouraged, especially when we're in a community in which we can stop things like this from happening, I'm not even just speaking about Sam, I'm speaking generally about how people are treated in the community and a lot of it is usually targeted at girls.

that's where I'm coming from, toxicity online is inevitable, so when it comes your way you shouldn't have a mental fucking breakdown or feel butthurt because some stranger calls your a few words that aren't comfortable in your safe space. there are a lot of options to avoid those people such as blocking/muting them personally. and if you really cant handle those words coming your way, you shouldnt be in the position you are in the first place.

that's my view on toxicity online
This isn't just toxicity though like me and you would deal with on the odd occcasion like being called autistic or that our mother has been shagged or whatever this is more bullying and targeted harrasment for something stupid like being a girl, a kpop fan, furry, gay or watch anime, and it's constant and isn't fair at all for people to be targeted for something they enjoy or are

im pretty sure sam didnt harass revine just because she was a girl, there is some history there i believe, also same with the "furry" being really annoying towards literally everyone (from my experience) and idk about any "targetted harassement" towards kpop fans,gays or anime watchers as of recently.
I wonder why there's history to begin with :huh:

edit: also hope most of you realise that she didn't post this because she can't handle it, but to name and shame some incel lol

If thats actually the case then she is just as bad as sam lmao. Public shame is just as bad as harassment. In my eyes.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232314

imagine if any of you played league you'd be so salty when you get flamed by 4 players on your team every game even when you don't do anything wrong
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, spodermon

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232315

Sam has chemo therapy tmr and he is mad and then also sad :pinch:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zarpgaming

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232316

Junrey Balawing wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
I mean, who even cares about internet toxicity at this point. There's not really a point posting this anyways.

I mean this comment is pretty silly, just because you don't care about having toxicity towards you doesn't mean nobody else should, especially when doxxing and similar things are common place here.

If you can't handle stuff like sam said here... theres only one solution: Dont use the internet

I see where you're coming from, toxicity online is inevitable but that doesn't mean it should be ignored or encouraged, especially when we're in a community in which we can stop things like this from happening, I'm not even just speaking about Sam, I'm speaking generally about how people are treated in the community and a lot of it is usually targeted at girls.

that's where I'm coming from, toxicity online is inevitable, so when it comes your way you shouldn't have a mental fucking breakdown or feel butthurt because some stranger calls your a few words that aren't comfortable in your safe space. there are a lot of options to avoid those people such as blocking/muting them personally. and if you really cant handle those words coming your way, you shouldnt be in the position you are in the first place.

This isn't just toxicity though like me and you would deal with on the odd occcasion like being called autistic or that our mother has been shagged or whatever this is more bullying and targeted harrasment for something stupid like being a girl, a kpop fan, furry, gay or watch anime, and it's constant and isn't fair at all for people to be targeted for something they enjoy or are

im pretty sure sam didnt harass revine just because she was a girl, there is some history there i believe, also same with the "furry" being really annoying towards literally everyone (from my experience) and idk about any "targetted harassement" towards kpop fans,gays or anime watchers as of recently.

edit: also hope most of you realise that she didn't post this because she can't handle it, but to name and shame some incel lol

If thats actually the case then she is just as bad as sam lmao. Public shame is just as bad as harassment. In my eyes.
yep can't believe we allow people to commit war crimes like these
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232317

Junrey Balawing wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

• Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232318

Sam sold outgame for chemo
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, Zarpgaming

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232320

poloo wrote:
Dramn wrote:
poloo wrote:
Dramn wrote:
poloo wrote:

2018 or not, you are still retarded.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Dramn, Buffy

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232322

Mr. Richard wrote:
poloo wrote:
Dramn wrote:
poloo wrote:
Dramn wrote:
poloo wrote:

im sorry but you think you are any better sitting here calling people retarded?
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon, Poloo

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232323

MICHAELL wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
poloo wrote:
Dramn wrote:
poloo wrote:
Dramn wrote:
poloo wrote:

Coming from Mr. Michaell
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232325

Lyra wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
poloo wrote:
Dramn wrote:
poloo wrote:
Dramn wrote:
poloo wrote:

Coming from Mr. Michaell

im sorry but when did this become about me? im just stating the obvious
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232326

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

Not at all? The outcomes are almost the same. Both of them can lead to suicide as worst case scenario
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232327

jusu wrote:
Carson wrote:
Sam has chemo therapy tmr and he is mad and then also sad :pinch:
are you fucking insane? he cant afford chemo you inconsiderate prick. not cool dude not cool...
Anal?
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232329

Junrey Balawing wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

Not at all? The outcomes are almost the same. Both of them can lead to suicide as worst case scenario
The best thing is nobody should care about either situation because if he said whatever he said then she posted it to shame him what’s the big deal? This topic is so stupid at this point
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232330

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

My sincerest apologies, I wasn't aware that you became a Saint.

Unlike you, I'm not protecting some random immature kid who thinks attemps of suicide are fun and games, and something to joke about. Thank you very much and goodbye.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, MsRevine, Dramn

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232332

Mr. Richard wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

My sincerest apologies, I wasn't aware that you became a Saint.

Unlike you, I'm not protecting some random immature kid who thinks attemps of suicide are fun and games, and something to joke about. Thank you very much and goodbye.

fyi i wasn't protecting anyone i was just calling you out, i also never stated I was a saint i just thought you were very hypocritical as you're literally sitting there sweating calling ppl retards for no reason thinking you are some kind of god above all others or some shit bro
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, spodermon, Poloo

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232333

Buying: Jet suit, dark matters, mini 2s, juggs, gluons
Selling: nano and scus.
Prices are negotiable
  • Lerpson