Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How NOT to talk to people/behave

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232274

Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
I mean, who even cares about internet toxicity at this point. There's not really a point posting this anyways.

I mean this comment is pretty silly, just because you don't care about having toxicity towards you doesn't mean nobody else should, especially when doxxing and similar things are common place here.

If you can't handle stuff like sam said here... theres only one solution: Dont use the internet
Ahhh yes because people can be mean, you shouldn't be able to do the thing you like because you can't handle the meaness.
How about just don't be a dickhead?
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, narexa, MsRevine, Buffy

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232278

Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
I mean, who even cares about internet toxicity at this point. There's not really a point posting this anyways.

I mean this comment is pretty silly, just because you don't care about having toxicity towards you doesn't mean nobody else should, especially when doxxing and similar things are common place here.

If you can't handle stuff like sam said here... theres only one solution: Dont use the internet

2edgy4me :lul:
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Hellsdevil

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232279

Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

I see where you're coming from, toxicity online is inevitable but that doesn't mean it should be ignored or encouraged, especially when we're in a community in which we can stop things like this from happening, I'm not even just speaking about Sam, I'm speaking generally about how people are treated in the community and a lot of it is usually targeted at girls.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232285

Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

Ah, yes, clearly the 'only one' solution is to not use the internet. Y'know, instead of fixing the problem and not condoning harassment, maybe promoting the most basic levels of respect and semi-decent behaviors. In your apathy you enable the 'toxicity'.
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, Jetzzy, Lewis_is_java, narexa, MsRevine and 1 more...

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232286

How about you all shut the FUCK up, do anal, lift weights, and enjoy some kpop
  • ITztrain
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Professional créme de la meow meow eater
  • Thanks received: 584
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by ITztrain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Buffy

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232287

ITzTrain wrote:
How about you all shut the FUCK up, do anal, and listen to kpop

• Poloo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-Miners Inc Member
  • Thanks received: 140
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Jeppe, Zarpgaming

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232288

ITzTrain wrote:
How about you all shut the FUCK up, do anal, and enjoy some kpop
you forgot lift weights too
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232289

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

Ahhh yes because people can be mean, you shouldn't be able to do the thing you like because you can't handle the meaness.
How about just don't be a dickhead?

Yes, living in an ideal place where there wouldnt be any "mean" comments on the internet would be just great. But we just have to accept the fact that, that is not happening, ever. Dont get me wrong, im against this stuff to, but theres no point posting it on a gaming forum where alot of persons probably haven't even learned on how to deal with persons or situations.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232291

Lewis_is_java wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
How about you all shut the FUCK up, do anal, and enjoy some kpop
you forgot lift weights too

Ah yes true, forgot the most important part
  • ITztrain
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Professional créme de la meow meow eater
  • Thanks received: 584
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232293

narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

I see where you're coming from, toxicity online is inevitable but that doesn't mean it should be ignored or encouraged, especially when we're in a community in which we can stop things like this from happening, I'm not even just speaking about Sam, I'm speaking generally about how people are treated in the community and a lot of it is usually targeted at girls.

that's where I'm coming from, toxicity online is inevitable, so when it comes your way you shouldn't have a mental fucking breakdown or feel butthurt because some stranger calls your a few words that aren't comfortable in your safe space. there are a lot of options to avoid those people such as blocking/muting them personally. and if you really cant handle those words coming your way, you shouldnt be in the position you are in the first place.

that's my view on toxicity online
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232294

spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

that's where I'm coming from, toxicity online is inevitable, so when it comes your way you shouldn't have a mental fucking breakdown or feel butthurt because some stranger calls your a few words that aren't comfortable in your safe space. there are a lot of options to avoid those people such as blocking/muting them personally. and if you really cant handle those words coming your way, you shouldnt be in the position you are in the first place.

This isn't just toxicity though like me and you would deal with on the odd occcasion like being called autistic or that our mother has been shagged or whatever this is more bullying and targeted harrasment for something stupid like being a girl, a kpop fan, furry, gay or watch anime, and it's constant and isn't fair at all for people to be targeted for something they enjoy or are
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232296

Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

This isn't just toxicity though like me and you would deal with on the odd occcasion like being called autistic or that our mother has been shagged or whatever this is more bullying and targeted harrasment for something stupid like being a girl, a kpop fan, furry, gay or watch anime, and it's constant and isn't fair at all for people to be targeted for something they enjoy or are

im pretty sure sam didnt harass revine just because she was a girl, there is some history there i believe, also same with the "furry" being really annoying towards literally everyone (from my experience) and idk about any "targetted harassement" towards kpop fans,gays or anime watchers as of recently.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232298

imagine getting butthurt over a video game hahahahahahahahahha
  • Poloo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-Miners Inc Member
  • Thanks received: 140

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232299

MICHAELL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

im pretty sure sam didnt harass revine just because she was a girl, there is some history there i believe, also same with the "furry" being really annoying towards literally everyone (from my experience) and idk about any "targetted harassement" towards kpop fans,gays or anime watchers as of recently.
I mean in general since we're talking about the internet as a whole, people will get followed and targeted for something they enjoy or are, wasn't talking about zarp
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232301

Lewis_is_java wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

I mean in general since we're talking about the internet as a whole, people will get followed and targeted for something they enjoy or are, wasn't talking about zarp

ok but you made it seem like sam is running around bullying msrevine 24/7 legit stalking her house irl doxing her ddosing her daily frying her router lol
"THIS ISN'T JUST TOXICITY THO!" "THIS IS MORE BULLYING AND CONSTANT"
like it was clearly aimed at zarp no?
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232303

poloo wrote:
imagine getting butthurt over a video game hahahahahahahahahha

Imagine breaking the law and doxing to boost your ego and get internet points with your friends.
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232304

MICHAELL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

ok but you made it seem like sam is running around bullying msrevine 24/7 legit stalking her house irl doxing her ddosing her daily frying her router lol
"THIS ISN'T JUST TOXICITY THO!" "THIS IS MORE BULLYING AND CONSTANT"
like it was clearly aimed at zarp no?
No not zarp since the person said if you can't handle toxicity get off the internet.
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232305

MICHAELL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

Bringing me into this POGGERS.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232306

Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

we live in a world that isn't fair. you just have to learn to go along with it. and how you learn to go along with it is completely on your own. you have again multiple mindsets you can have which in example is that you keep getting frustrated at the fact that people call you a furry or a weeb, or you can accept it and get along and just don't care what people say about you, You're you, and no one will change that fact. And ultimately it's your decision what you do. Yes, being targeted and harassed isn't fair but the only way to fight such behaviour isn't by making a public rant on the forums, it's by contacting staff, or in other situations get it reported. Staying completely silent isn't an option. You'll just have to learn to deal with it in the end.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, rroobbiinn10xx

How NOT to talk to people/behave 3 years 10 months ago #1232308

MICHAELL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
narexa wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

I wonder why there's history to begin with :huh:

edit: also hope most of you realise that she didn't post this because she can't handle it, but to name and shame some incel lol
edit2: name and shame is wrong I suppose, It's more to highlight the stupid uncalled for harassment
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Hellsdevil.
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

296 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
0/0
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32