P3: Trump is xenophobic
P4: Trump is racist
P5: Trump is right-wing
P6: Trump is incompetent
P7: Trump is corrupt
P8: Trump is a protectionist
P9: Trump is anti lgbt

1 example per proposition in the sake of brevity
I will not be making a case for why the proposition is bad; just an example of the proposition.

E1: His rhetoric consisted of draining the swamp and blaming all of the failures of government on the elites.
E2: There is not a single video anyone can find, where he is speaking on a subject with more than a 4th graders understanding.
E3: Trumps naming of COVID-19 as the "chinese virus"
E4: Muslim travel ban(maybe more bigoted than racist)
Trumps unfounded scepticism of Obamas birthplace.
Saying a judge born in america who happens to be mexican can not make a fair ruling with anything related to him.
E5: Propositional value statement, not going to convince people why being right-wing is bad.
E6: The one positive thing about Trump is, he is incompetent, he can not get anything pushed through the senate or the house and he has held senate MAJORITY for
his entire term. He didn't repeal obamacare, he didn't build the wall, he pushed through a milk toast tax exemption for the wealthy...
E7: His impeachment proved futher the corruption of his cabinet and party, refusal for accepting witnessess, Ukraine dealings were also deemed plain corruption, but got denied because of the republican senate majority.
E8: He is been rolling back his tarrifs slowly, which is good, however the amount of tarrifs he enacted is bad, bringing back companies from overseas, is economical suicide, there is a reason why some things are made abroad, protectionism is just a bad economic theory, no serious enconomist is a protectionist.
E9: His twitter ramblings of a transgender military ban are the highest level of proof of his anti-lgbt rheotric

Reading this, I can see you do not obtain your facts from trusted sources. I'd suggest reading up on material from both sides and forming an opinion based off that. I can't even begin to dig into the misinformation you have just provided as there's too much of it.

Best regards,

Sam
50/50 you are trolling, but i will bite. i know you said "you cant even begin to dig into the misinformation", but humor me please, name a single thing that i do not have the full picture on or misrepresented.
The fact you say "Chinese virus" is racist which isn't as it comes from from CHINA, using your logic the Spanish flu was racist also?
  • Na1
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 161
Login or register to post a reply.

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214311

maybedovahkitty wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
maybedovahkitty wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

feel like you got a bit too invested
yes, to an unhealthy extent

I didn't mean anything bad with it it's just a bit too invested for a gmod forum but I understand that trump is something and he isn't really affecting me so I could not really understand how you are feeling
haha, dont worry buddy :p
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214312

FluffyOP wrote:
maybedovahkitty wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
maybedovahkitty wrote:

I didn't mean anything bad with it it's just a bit too invested for a gmod forum but I understand that trump is something and he isn't really affecting me so I could not really understand how you are feeling
Can you say why trump is a xenophobe and a racist again? it is music to my ears listening to an uneducated child trying to voice an incorrect statement!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: FluffyOP

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214313

Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
P1: Trump is a populist
P2: Trump is an idiot

I will not be making a case for why the proposition is bad; just an example of the proposition.

E1: His rhetoric consisted of draining the swamp and blaming all of the failures of government on the elites.
E2: There is not a single video anyone can find, where he is speaking on a subject with more than a 4th graders understanding.
Saying a judge born in america who happens to be mexican can not make a fair ruling with anything related to him.
E5: Propositional value statement, not going to convince people why being right-wing is bad.
E6: The one positive thing about Trump is, he is incompetent, he can not get anything pushed through the senate or the house and he has held senate MAJORITY for
his entire term. He didn't repeal obamacare, he didn't build the wall, he pushed through a milk toast tax exemption for the wealthy...
E7: His impeachment proved futher the corruption of his cabinet and party, refusal for accepting witnessess, Ukraine dealings were also deemed plain corruption, but got denied because of the republican senate majority.
E8: He is been rolling back his tarrifs slowly, which is good, however the amount of tarrifs he enacted is bad, bringing back companies from overseas, is economical suicide, there is a reason why some things are made abroad, protectionism is just a bad economic theory, no serious enconomist is a protectionist.
E9: His twitter ramblings of a transgender military ban are the highest level of proof of his anti-lgbt rheotric

Reading this, I can see you do not obtain your facts from trusted sources. I'd suggest reading up on material from both sides and forming an opinion based off that. I can't even begin to dig into the misinformation you have just provided as there's too much of it.

Best regards,

Sam
50/50 you are trolling, but i will bite. i know you said "you cant even begin to dig into the misinformation", but humor me please, name a single thing that i do not have the full picture on or misrepresented.
The fact you say "Chinese virus" is racist which isn't as it comes from from CHINA, using your logic the Spanish flu was racist also?
you are literally stepping into the ring of debate with a level one argument, that falls flat on its head by the time you reach the word "racist". i never called using it racist, i called it xenophobic, since its effect its had has harbored xenophobia among people.
how can you be so incapable of assessing the climate around the usage of "chinese virus" compared to "the spanish flu".
the spanish flu happend during the fucking 1918 dawg, information didnt evenf fucking travel during that time, terms like racism and xenophobia had not even been seen before.
if a spanish flu happend right now and trump called it the "spanish virus" and it affected people in a real way, YES i would call xenophobic.
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214318

Carson wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
maybedovahkitty wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
maybedovahkitty wrote:

Can you say why trump is a xenophobe and a racist again? it is music to my ears listening to an uneducated child trying to voice an incorrect statement!
even if he is a " child trying to voice an incorrect statement " whats wrong with it , our entire life is a lie so dont blame him. This also isnt the proper way to approach a mistaken person and try to convince him otherwise , half of the world think he is terrible and the other say the opposite so try to make this more of a debate than a shitshow lol
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214321

#MAGA?
  • finlay
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 197

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214322

FluffyOP wrote:
Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

Best regards,

Sam
you are literally stepping into the ring of debate with a level one argument, that falls flat on its head by the time you reach the word "racist". i never called using it racist, i called it xenophobic, since its effect its had has harbored xenophobia among people.
how can you be so incapable of assessing the climate around the usage of "chinese virus" compared to "the spanish flu".
the spanish flu happend during the fucking 1918 dawg, information didnt evenf fucking travel during that time, terms like racism and xenophobia had not even been seen before.
if a spanish flu happend right now and trump called it the "spanish virus" and it affected people in a real way, YES i would call xenophobic.
Libtard snowflake
#TRUMP2020
  • Na1
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214341

Hey, Niko here. TRUMP 2020 BABYYYYYY

Best Wishes,
Niko
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214361

Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

Best regards,

Sam
Libtard snowflake
#TRUMP2020
Imagine getting absolutely shit on and this is your response yikers
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214362

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

Best regards,

Sam
Libtard snowflake
#TRUMP2020
As i said
#TRUMP2020
  • Na1
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214365

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

Best regards,

Sam
Libtard snowflake
#TRUMP2020

Hey there, Lewis. He was literally the only person who got shit on LOL.

Nice try,
Niko
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214368

Why are so manys dems infecting zarp man
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214369

Nikoo wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

Best regards,

Sam
Libtard snowflake
#TRUMP2020

Nice try,
Niko
I know he was that's why I said it, you're a bit slow
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214371

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Na1 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

Best regards,

Sam
Libtard snowflake
#TRUMP2020

Nice try,
Niko
I know he was that's why I said it, you're a bit slow

Hey Lewis, I will allow you to figure this one out for yourself.

Good luck,
Niko
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214372

Look love him or hate him Biden is nowhere near suitable for presidency, have you watched any debate or news interview with him? He is losing his memory or he must be jacked up on medication. I feel bad for him but this is becoming the same situation as with hillary and trump, everyone hates the candidates and they will vote for the one they hate the least. Biden is also a racist saying he did not want his kids to be raised in a school with black people because he didn't wants them to be raised in a "racial jungle." He also is not pro choice so.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214373

Carson wrote:
Look love him or hate him Biden is nowhere near suitable for presidency, have you watched any debate or news interview with him? He is losing his memory or he must be jacked up on medication. I feel bad for him but this is becoming the same situation as with hillary and trump, everyone hates the candidates and they will vote for the one they hate the least. Biden is also a racist saying he did not want his kids to be raised in a school with black people because he didn't wants them to be raised in a "racial jungle." He also is not pro choice so.
there is always the conspiracy where he was forced to say that or some shit maybe trump bribed the fuck out of him or black mailed him , the usa is full of hidden secrets no one will ever know unless he is sitting on the chair man , usa china korea japan russia , them 5 fuckers are just a big agency all full of secrets
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214374

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Carson wrote:
there is always the conspiracy where he was forced to say that or some shit maybe trump bribed the fuck out of him or black mailed him , the usa is full of hidden secrets no one will ever know unless he is sitting on the chair man , usa china korea japan russia , them 5 fuckers are just a big agency all full of secrets
Nobody is denying that but at the same time even without the racially insensitive standard held by biden I still would never vote for him due to his very apparent brain damage
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214377

Carson wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Carson wrote:
Nobody is denying that but at the same time even without the racially insensitive standard held by biden I still would never vote for him due to his very apparent brain damage
yeah i was about to say never the less this isnt an excuse , doing that publicly isnt acceptable .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214380

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Carson wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Carson wrote:
yeah i was about to say never the less this isnt an excuse , doing that publicly isnt acceptable .
Preach! I am also very excited to see the 2024 candidates
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214392

I know many Europeans that think that Trump is mad. I really am starting to question if the United States is really the leading country
  • Krugar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • legally retarded
  • Thanks received: 29

(Ex) TTT moderator

Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

235 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun