#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214202

Henny wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
P5: Trump is right-wing
Lol wow what a point

FluffyOP wrote:
E3: Trumps naming of COVID-19 as the "chinese virus"
Who cares

i dont know if you have reading comprehension problems or did not even bother to read through what i wrote, but i clearly stated "E5: Propositional value statement, not going to convince people why being right-wing is bad"

there is 0 utility to be gained from trying to start breaking down on why being right-wing is idiotic. i did not make a very good point you are right, but you are missing the massive caveat of me addressing that, which is dishonest acting on your part.

"E3: Trumps naming of COVID-19 as the "chinese virus"
-who cares

its an example of him being xenophobic, i will revert back to your first statement, " what a point you made there buddy"

with that being said, nobody should care, but they do, thats the point.
edition.cnn.com/2020/03/02/business/chin...ronavirus/index.html
www.seattletimes.com/life/food-drink/gro...in-the-seattle-area/
www.vox.com/identities/2020/3/14/2117901...ommunity-sunset-park

words have meaning and if his statements are as vague as "chinese virus" all nuance is lost and some simpeltons start associate every asian person and institution as some sort of a threat, evidenced by the fact of business being lost at chinese resturants.
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3
Login or register to post a reply.

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214205

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

sir this is a garrys mod forum
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by .uzi.

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214206

.uzi wrote:

A garry's mod forum where someone asked people's thought on trump 2020 are u dumb?
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214208

Lewis_is_java wrote:
.uzi wrote:

A garry's mod forum where someone asked people's thought on trump 2020 are u dumb?
We're not allowed to be smart here
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214209

.uzi wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
.uzi wrote:

We're not allowed to be smart here
That's because this is ZARP not just any garry's mod forum :zarp: :zarp:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214222

feel like you got a bit too invested
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by maybedovahkitty.

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214231

maybedovahkitty wrote:

yes, to an unhealthy extent
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214233

FluffyOP wrote:
maybedovahkitty wrote:

#Fluffy2020 this dude got issues trump showed power and " who they are dealing with " in a small time frame , you calling him out like that is absurd and ridiculous, you should open your mind and be more creative and less judgemental.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by TheFierceOwl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FluffyOP

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214236

FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
P1: Trump is a populist
P2: Trump is an idiot
P3: Trump is xenophobic
P4: Trump is racist
P6: Trump is incompetent
P7: Trump is corrupt
P8: Trump is a protectionist
P9: Trump is anti lgbt

1 example per proposition in the sake of brevity
I will not be making a case for why the proposition is bad; just an example of the proposition.

E1: His rhetoric consisted of draining the swamp and blaming all of the failures of government on the elites.
E2: There is not a single video anyone can find, where he is speaking on a subject with more than a 4th graders understanding.
E4: Muslim travel ban(maybe more bigoted than racist)
Trumps unfounded scepticism of Obamas birthplace.
Saying a judge born in america who happens to be mexican can not make a fair ruling with anything related to him.
E5: Propositional value statement, not going to convince people why being right-wing is bad.
E6: The one positive thing about Trump is, he is incompetent, he can not get anything pushed through the senate or the house and he has held senate MAJORITY for
his entire term. He didn't repeal obamacare, he didn't build the wall, he pushed through a milk toast tax exemption for the wealthy...
E7: His impeachment proved futher the corruption of his cabinet and party, refusal for accepting witnessess, Ukraine dealings were also deemed plain corruption, but got denied because of the republican senate majority.
E8: He is been rolling back his tarrifs slowly, which is good, however the amount of tarrifs he enacted is bad, bringing back companies from overseas, is economical suicide, there is a reason why some things are made abroad, protectionism is just a bad economic theory, no serious enconomist is a protectionist.
E9: His twitter ramblings of a transgender military ban are the highest level of proof of his anti-lgbt rheotric

Reading this, I can see you do not obtain your facts from trusted sources. I'd suggest reading up on material from both sides and forming an opinion based off that. I can't even begin to dig into the misinformation you have just provided as there's too much of it.

Best regards,

Sam
50/50 you are trolling, but i will bite. i know you said "you cant even begin to dig into the misinformation", but humor me please, name a single thing that i do not have the full picture on or misrepresented.
i will do admit
him banning muslims to travel thats fucked up
me myself being a muslim i feel this is disrespectful
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214237

xd lol legit wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

I will not be making a case for why the proposition is bad; just an example of the proposition.

E1: His rhetoric consisted of draining the swamp and blaming all of the failures of government on the elites.
E2: There is not a single video anyone can find, where he is speaking on a subject with more than a 4th graders understanding.
Saying a judge born in america who happens to be mexican can not make a fair ruling with anything related to him.
E5: Propositional value statement, not going to convince people why being right-wing is bad.
E6: The one positive thing about Trump is, he is incompetent, he can not get anything pushed through the senate or the house and he has held senate MAJORITY for
his entire term. He didn't repeal obamacare, he didn't build the wall, he pushed through a milk toast tax exemption for the wealthy...
E7: His impeachment proved futher the corruption of his cabinet and party, refusal for accepting witnessess, Ukraine dealings were also deemed plain corruption, but got denied because of the republican senate majority.
E8: He is been rolling back his tarrifs slowly, which is good, however the amount of tarrifs he enacted is bad, bringing back companies from overseas, is economical suicide, there is a reason why some things are made abroad, protectionism is just a bad economic theory, no serious enconomist is a protectionist.
E9: His twitter ramblings of a transgender military ban are the highest level of proof of his anti-lgbt rheotric

Reading this, I can see you do not obtain your facts from trusted sources. I'd suggest reading up on material from both sides and forming an opinion based off that. I can't even begin to dig into the misinformation you have just provided as there's too much of it.

Best regards,

Sam
50/50 you are trolling, but i will bite. i know you said "you cant even begin to dig into the misinformation", but humor me please, name a single thing that i do not have the full picture on or misrepresented.
i will do admit
why is it? Im a muslim and honestly iraq , syria and all the arabian countries that represent us as muslims are fucking up everytime i would ban muslims to travel
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214244

FluffyOP wrote:

lies portrayed by the media

fake news

#trump2020
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214245

TheFierceOwl wrote:
xd lol legit wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

Best regards,

Sam
i will do admit
why is it? Im a muslim and honestly iraq , syria and all the arabian countries that represent us as muslims are fucking up everytime i would ban muslims to travel
say thank you to Saudi Arabia for providing America some fucking oil
and i dont live in iraq i live in saudi arabia
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Anonymized359739.

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214246

xd lol legit wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
xd lol legit wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

Best regards,

Sam
i will do admit
say thank you us saudi arabia provide you oil
wdym thank you i never said Saudi arabia was one of them . Whatever thank you i guess but in 20 years when you are thirsty drink all the " oil " you want pal , isnt the number one concern in this age
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214248

TheFierceOwl wrote:
xd lol legit wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
xd lol legit wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

Best regards,

Sam
i will do admit
say thank you us saudi arabia provide you oil
wdym thank you i never said Saudi arabia was one of them . Whatever thank you i guess but in 20 years when you are thirsty drink all the " oil " you want pal , isnt the number one concern in this age
it's funny we are fighting over political shit
oh yeah banning Muslims to travel is fucking racist
what about Saudi Arabians they didn't do shit?
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Anonymized359739.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214250

its funny we are fighting over political shit
more like a debate but yeah u can call it a fight
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by TheFierceOwl.

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214253

TheFierceOwl wrote:
but he banning Muslims and being corrupted is bad
Obama is a better president
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214304

I quite like trump
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214306

FluffyOP wrote:
maybedovahkitty wrote:

I didn't mean anything bad with it it's just a bit too invested for a gmod forum but I understand that trump is something and he isn't really affecting me so I could not really understand how you are feeling
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

#trump2020 4 years 1 week ago #1214307

xd lol legit wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
but he banning Muslims and being corrupted is bad
Obama is a better president
was
he is not the president rn
+ you don't live in America I'm guessing which means you can judge how good a president was because he hasn't done a lot of things that affected you maybe one or two things

(btw I don't see Trump as a good president but that's from what I've seen on twitter I cant rly judge myself if he's good or bad)
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by maybedovahkitty.
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

264 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
4/32