Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MR RED X IS A HERO IN ZARPGAMING AFRICAN COMMUNITY

MR RED X IS A HERO IN ZARPGAMING AFRICAN COMMUNITY 4 years 8 months ago #1151982

Good evening :zarp: members, today i would like to announce that Mr Red X will officially return and revive SSRP with his golden skills.

I would like to let peoples know to respect Red X and also donate him a few $ in game because he's currently in troubles.
I am now Mr Red X's manager and if you want to get in touch with Mr Red X please write your message below.

I decided to invest on the African publicity market, which means that Zarp will recieve new players coming from Africa !
Mr Red X is such a god, he will save SSRP and make Zarp grow even more !
If you wish to get in touch with Mr Red X please write your message below.

Have a good day Zarpians !
Login or register to post a reply.

MR RED X IS A HERO IN ZARPGAMING AFRICAN COMMUNITY 4 years 8 months ago #1151987

ShaqFan91 wrote:
By any chance, does he carry water on his head?
Sir i would you like you respect my client Mr Red X or i will have to engage actions against you.

MR RED X IS A HERO IN ZARPGAMING AFRICAN COMMUNITY 4 years 8 months ago #1152204

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
ah yes I believe someone that continuously harasses users in steam PM's since the day of his ban deserves to ever come back!
The constant stream of racist, homophobic and downright disrespectful comments he made daily to me and several others makes me believe its time he comes back!
Sir you have no evidence, and please refrain from slandering my client, thanks.
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

213 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32