Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: how's that even an outcome

how's that even an outcome 4 years 11 months ago #1119503

this is not to cause any drama I just want to know how was the outcome fair, so Nafe ik it wasn't your only decision to make the outcome for that appeal but face what I fail to understand is why did my video of someone cloaked and no clipping removing the button not taking to consideration and just been ignored if you say I could have undone the button then you would be wrong because i still have a 14h clip that shows everything also talk a bit respectfully next time why do you think I added the video of me building a button it was to show that there was a button because I got warned for it, literally this is annoying af just look at the words you are using in the outcome and this is nothing personal i just love the fact that everything is ignored to point out that i uploaded a video of me breaking rules i can never agree with the outcome since that's not a rule break the button sticks out of the wall and its near the fading door by inches, i just started to realize that any attempt anyone makes trying to prove that there's something wrong with the staff team he gets shit on with a bunch of crap to put him down its just sad af.

don't lock this post like i said it ain't to cause drama i need answers and that's it since no active staff member is in discord or ts and I don't have nafe in steam.
Nafe wrote:
"Multiple of the lead team members agree that your very, very stupid attempt to hide your keypad? "
"you are also a silly person for trying to claim it doesn't," " now here you are being made to look like a big of a small brain fellow, It's starting to become the boy who cried wolf "
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
Login or register to post a reply.

how's that even an outcome 4 years 11 months ago #1119509

Read his outcome again and don't argue against the facts
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

how's that even an outcome 4 years 11 months ago #1119511

Clarky wrote:

tbh there are no facts if Someone could just noclip and remove a button without no one looking into it, then the staff team is broken at this point your response is, either way, I would have gotten a warning but that's not true I am sure if you found the button still intact you would have fixed it or told me it wasn't allowed like that but instead I get warned for a none existing button even doe its was there and someone Removed it.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

how's that even an outcome 4 years 11 months ago #1119526

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Clarky wrote:

tbh there are no facts if Someone could just noclip and remove a button without no one looking into it, then the staff team is broken at this point your response is, either way, I would have gotten a warning but that's not true I am sure if you found the button still intact you would have fixed it or told me it wasn't allowed like that but instead I get warned for a none existing button even doe its was there and someone Removed it.

I don't even think they have logs of when someone use context to remove shit, so many admins used to abuse this on the priest donation box
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

how's that even an outcome 4 years 11 months ago #1119596

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

well they can get the logs of who nocliped and cloaked himself in that exact moment since there was only like 4 people on the server at that time.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

124 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40