Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rip 2 visors at the same time

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070182

Freddie wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
You all need to chill the fuck out, seriously. I can't even see the video anymore, cause it just says 404, but I assume it's when snake and I ripped the 2 visors. Never once did I "brag" about this shit, and why do you think none of us made a post on it??? This was also 6 days ago, not sure why yeet man decided to make a post on this as it's completely unneeded. Sure, I do feel bad for what we did to them, but you all coming on here and insulting him for something that we did is unnecessary. For all the israelis, brits and wherever the fuck you guys come from that insult us for just being American players, you have some shit to learn. Don't insult someone based on their nationalities you actual apes, I've met people all around the world in this community that are some of the nicest people I've met online, but you guys always just shit on us cause we're american, really makes no sense. Also bunny and jake, clearly you two haven't matured at all, because you still act tough on the forums and continue to tell yeet man to kill himself pretty much every time he makes a post you disagree with. I honestly hate the insane amount of toxicity of the current player base more and more each day. Just leave it be, come on, you guys are all better than this.
you are the one who says shit about other ppl nationalities , just like you and your american friend's keep harassing me all the day and saying shit about where im from and where ppl are from and also insulting players based from their nationalities
to add you are the real toxic one here
I only joke about yours because you are like the only one from Algeria, you also talked shit about all Americans and all Europeans saying that they were pussies cause they didn't have to go through "the hardships of the Africans every day"

P.S.
REM SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!!

FIXED
Shut up noone talking to you
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The topic has been locked.

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070183

Tamaninja wrote:
Freddie wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
You all need to chill the fuck out, seriously. I can't even see the video anymore, cause it just says 404, but I assume it's when snake and I ripped the 2 visors. Never once did I "brag" about this shit, and why do you think none of us made a post on it??? This was also 6 days ago, not sure why yeet man decided to make a post on this as it's completely unneeded. Sure, I do feel bad for what we did to them, but you all coming on here and insulting him for something that we did is unnecessary. For all the israelis, brits and wherever the fuck you guys come from that insult us for just being American players, you have some shit to learn. Don't insult someone based on their nationalities you actual apes, I've met people all around the world in this community that are some of the nicest people I've met online, but you guys always just shit on us cause we're american, really makes no sense. Also bunny and jake, clearly you two haven't matured at all, because you still act tough on the forums and continue to tell yeet man to kill himself pretty much every time he makes a post you disagree with. I honestly hate the insane amount of toxicity of the current player base more and more each day. Just leave it be, come on, you guys are all better than this.
you are the one who says shit about other ppl nationalities , just like you and your american friend's keep harassing me all the day and saying shit about where im from and where ppl are from and also insulting players based from their nationalities
I only joke about yours because you are like the only one from Algeria, you also talked shit about all Americans and all Europeans saying that they were pussies cause they didn't have to go through "the hardships of the Africans every day"

P.S.
REM SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!!

FIXED
Re zero suck goat dick
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070184

Snake_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Freddie wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

P.S.
REM SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!!

FIXED
Re zero suck goat dick

Holding spacebar suck goat dick
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070187

Tamaninja wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Freddie wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

P.S.
REM SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!!

FIXED
Re zero suck goat dick

Just bhop scripts tbh.
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070192

Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

P.S.
ALGERIA SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!!
i didn't call any eu or any usa players *pussies* , im not also the only one from algeria there is many and i can list them for you
edit : yeah i forget one thing
we dont have some *hard ship* every african do lol we are just the same , maybe you just have faster internet or a good pc or a nice house , lol
Straight facts out here
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070193

Snake_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Freddie wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

P.S.
REM SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!!

FIXED
Re zero suck goat dick

Just bhop scripts tbh.
Admit rem = best waifu and Ill forgive you
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1