Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rip 2 visors at the same time

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070091

illegalimmigrant514 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Wow, people actually get satisfied by backstabbing people who are willing to help your asses, fucking scriptkiddies lol

Scriptkiddies?!?! Please, tell me more!
Filthy spacebar holders snowi wannabes
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, illegalimmigrant

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070092

Tamaninja wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Wow, people actually get satisfied by backstabbing people who are willing to help your asses, fucking scriptkiddies lol

Scriptkiddies?!?! Please, tell me more!
Filthy spacebar holders snowi wannabes

Ah, thats what snake was banned for. I'd seen him do some sketchy shit that was blatant as hell, he was bhopping while typing once!
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070094

All you fucking american kids get is hate. Shows that no one likes you and are the biggest bunch of fucking retards i have ever met.
  • schnitzel nazi
  • Senior Boarder
  • ..............................​....................
  • Thanks received: 530
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by schnitzel nazi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070095

Lol gg! Nice rip get rekt kids! l2p and #stopcry :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070099

Backstabbing is gay btw

What does the visor suit even do?
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070104

Magik wrote:
Backstabbing is gay btw

Uh laser eyes that function as gluons
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070106

Magik wrote:
Backstabbing is gay btw

Uh laser eyes that function as gluons

ez clap
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070111

Gatis Kandis wrote:
All you fucking american kids get is hate. Shows that no one likes you and are the biggest bunch of fucking retards i have ever met.

Ok buddy go walk your goat
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, Muha, Lerpson

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070152

You all need to chill the fuck out, seriously. I can't even see the video anymore, cause it just says 404, but I assume it's when snake and I ripped the 2 visors. Never once did I "brag" about this shit, and why do you think none of us made a post on it??? This was also 6 days ago, not sure why yeet man decided to make a post on this as it's completely unneeded. Sure, I do feel bad for what we did to them, but you all coming on here and insulting him for something that we did is unnecessary. For all the israelis, brits and wherever the fuck you guys come from that insult us for just being American players, you have some shit to learn. Don't insult someone based on their nationalities you actual apes, I've met people all around the world in this community that are some of the nicest people I've met online, but you guys always just shit on us cause we're american, really makes no sense. Also bunny and jake, clearly you two haven't matured at all, because you still act tough on the forums and continue to tell yeet man to kill himself pretty much every time he makes a post you disagree with. I honestly hate the insane amount of toxicity of the current player base more and more each day. Just leave it be, come on, you guys are all better than this.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, Red_

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070157

Sam the Sausage wrote:
You all need to chill the fuck out, seriously. I can't even see the video anymore, cause it just says 404, but I assume it's when snake and I ripped the 2 visors. Never once did I "brag" about this shit, and why do you think none of us made a post on it??? This was also 6 days ago, not sure why yeet man decided to make a post on this as it's completely unneeded. Sure, I do feel bad for what we did to them, but you all coming on here and insulting him for something that we did is unnecessary. For all the israelis, brits and wherever the fuck you guys come from that insult us for just being American players, you have some shit to learn. Don't insult someone based on their nationalities you actual apes, I've met people all around the world in this community that are some of the nicest people I've met online, but you guys always just shit on us cause we're american, really makes no sense. Also bunny and jake, clearly you two haven't matured at all, because you still act tough on the forums and continue to tell yeet man to kill himself pretty much every time he makes a post you disagree with. I honestly hate the insane amount of toxicity of the current player base more and more each day. Just leave it be, come on, you guys are all better than this.

Be quiet AMERICAN!!!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070158

A Good Pianist wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Be quiet AMERICAN!!!

hey man be quiet or else i'll start singing the national anthem
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070162

Sam the Sausage wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Be quiet AMERICAN!!!

hey man be quiet or else i'll start singing the national anthem

No balls prove to us all that certain comments were necessary!!!!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070166

Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
you are the one who says shit about other ppl nationalities , just like you and your american friend's keep harassing me all the day and saying shit about where im from and where ppl are from and also insulting players based from their nationalities
to add you are the real toxic one here

shut up dude you like boys
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, Muha

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070167

Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
you are the one who says shit about other ppl nationalities , just like you and your american friend's keep harassing me all the day and saying shit about where im from and where ppl are from and also insulting players based from their nationalities
I only joke about yours because you are like the only one from Algeria, you also talked shit about all Americans and all Europeans saying that they were pussies cause they didn't have to go through "the hardships of the Africans every day"

P.S.
ALGERIA SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!!
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070172

Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
I only joke about yours because you are like the only one from Algeria, you also talked shit about all Americans and all Europeans saying that they were pussies cause they didn't have to go through "the hardships of the Africans every day"

P.S.
i didn't call any eu or any usa players *pussies* , im not also the only one from algeria there is many and i can list them for you
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070173

Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

P.S.
i didn't call any eu or any usa players *pussies* , im not also the only one from algeria there is many and i can list them for you

I'd love to see you list them
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070174

Sam the Sausage wrote:

Maybe calling every American out isn't the best thing to be doing, but the only interactions i seem to have with them on zarp are negative and i'm pretty sure others can agree. Maybe it's not everyone, but the majority i've come across just seem to be toxic children. I hope you can see why people tend to assume you're all like that, and maybe we can all help to dissolve the stereotype together! but yea suck your mum
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070175

Americans in general are fine, its the American kids no one likes :lol:
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070177

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

P.S.
REM SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!!

FIXED
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Tamaninja.

Rip 2 visors at the same time 5 years 4 months ago #1070181

Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

P.S.
REM SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!!

FIXED
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1824
Jay House number 1 as always
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds