Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:
most childish shit digraceful behaviour i've seen with this update lmao

fucking disguisting, how it's "cool" to hate everything, bandwagon style. pathetic, get a grip.

Calm down lad, people can have opinions without you having to sperg out over it.

Direct hate isn't related to opinions in any way but a loophold via that "meme" to make fun of others. I thought Zarp was against that? It's quite sad really that human beings hate on everything and no matter what you do there is always going to be "criticism" where there shouldn't be.

Or maybe you just take everything too seriously and who are you to dictate were criticism should and shouldn't be?

Saying CS:GO is a shit game is one thing but telling the players enjoying it to 'die' even if it's a "joke" is unneeded.

You see? You have your opinion and I have mine, not a very hard concept to understand bud.

"in my opinion you should go hang urself, rape your sister and kill your best friend"

Do you see where i'm getting at?

No I don't see what you're getting at, it's the internet if you don't like what someone says then you don't have to reply you know?

you also don’t have to make this post?
What?

Sorry said it wrong, you told aspect that he doesn’t need to reply to someone else opinion If he doesn’t like it. why make this topic?

Because it's a joke, something that a lot of you don't seem to have got the grasp of yet.
Sorry buddy but jokes are illegal in 2018
Shit! thanks for letting me know gamer B)
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Login or register to post a reply.

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062197

People that are clueless how the AC works FeelsWeirdMan
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062198

Narexa wrote:
die :)

alright man
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2023

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062199

Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

fucking disguisting, how it's "cool" to hate everything, bandwagon style. pathetic, get a grip.

Calm down lad, people can have opinions without you having to sperg out over it.

Direct hate isn't related to opinions in any way but a loophold via that "meme" to make fun of others. I thought Zarp was against that? It's quite sad really that human beings hate on everything and no matter what you do there is always going to be "criticism" where there shouldn't be.

Or maybe you just take everything too seriously and who are you to dictate were criticism should and shouldn't be?

Saying CS:GO is a shit game is one thing but telling the players enjoying it to 'die' even if it's a "joke" is unneeded.

You see? You have your opinion and I have mine, not a very hard concept to understand bud.

"in my opinion you should go hang urself, rape your sister and kill your best friend"

No I don't see what you're getting at, it's the internet if you don't like what someone says then you don't have to reply you know?

What?

Sorry said it wrong, you told aspect that he doesn’t need to reply to someone else opinion If he doesn’t like it. why make this topic?

Because it's a joke, something that a lot of you don't seem to have got the grasp of yet.

How is telling someone to end their life if they enjoy a game mode a joke that's a weird sense of humor you got there
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062204

Butterman wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

What?

How is telling someone to end their life if they enjoy a game mode a joke that's a weird sense of humor you got there

And I didn't tell anyone to end their life :?

I have to say some of you that reply to this thread really don't know how to read or just generally comprehend English.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by narexa.

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062214

Diet Water wrote:
ye its pretty bad, bunch of cheaters on there now. Got tired of it and loaded up my somehow not detected copypasted cheat from 6 months ago. If you cant beat them, join them...so i did :whistle:
Because VAC is a signature scanning anticheat? Yeah, they do detect some hooks (everyone should know about em) and injection methods, also people never heard about VACnet, which they did do a good job hiding it from retards which is one of the reason why they made it F2P. Also fake angles are patched apart from animation desync which is limited to 60-75 deg.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062217

Let's not continue to argue on this thread fellas!
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062218

.uzi wrote:
Let's not continue to argue on this thread fellas!

I caused this Pog
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062304

Jerry2004 wrote:
they turned the game into fortnite sow now i wish it will die

Don't see how the game turned into Fornite. The core gamemode will still be Competetive, Danger Zone will most likely be more like Wingman. And Danger Zone has a lot of cool original ideas. So if you call DZ a copy of Fornite, then just say that it is a copy of PUBG, DAYZ etc....
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062312

Wolfi wrote:
Jerry2004 wrote:

Don't see how the game turned into Fornite. The core gamemode will still be Competetive, Danger Zone will most likely be more like Wingman. And Danger Zone has a lot of cool original ideas. So if you call DZ a copy of Fornite, then just say that it is a copy of PUBG, DAYZ etc....
He's 2004 he doesn't know what PUBG or DayZ is, not to make fun of age but it's the sad truth
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062326

RhysB wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Jerry2004 wrote:

He's 2004 he doesn't know what PUBG or DayZ is, not to make fun of age but it's the sad truth

it should be illegal to be born >2003
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1539

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062327

Xeronise wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Jerry2004 wrote:

im 2006 lol
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062328

RhysB wrote:
Xeronise wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Jerry2004 wrote:

im 2006 lol
deport him to Australia
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1539

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062329

Xeronise wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Xeronise wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Jerry2004 wrote:

im 2006 lol
deport him to Australia
nerf australia ))))
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062330

this thread turned into pure waffle lol
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeronise

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062331

Nafe wrote:
this thread turned into pure waffle lol
blueberries blue waffles
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062359

Narexa wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

What?

I have to say some of you that reply to this thread really don't know how to read or just generally comprehend English.

You shouldn't point out other peoples misstakes in the same sentence of yourself barely being able to 'comprehend' one yourself :).
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062397

Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

What?

You shouldn't point out other peoples misstakes in the same sentence of yourself barely being able to 'comprehend' one yourself :).

What sentence didn't I comprehend, he gave his opinion about my sense of humour and stated that I told people to kill themselves when I didn't.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by narexa.
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32