• ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621
Login or register to post a reply.

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1061987

Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:
most childish shit digraceful behaviour i've seen with this update lmao

fucking disguisting, how it's "cool" to hate everything, bandwagon style. pathetic, get a grip.

Calm down lad, people can have opinions without you having to sperg out over it.

Direct hate isn't related to opinions in any way but a loophold via that "meme" to make fun of others. I thought Zarp was against that? It's quite sad really that human beings hate on everything and no matter what you do there is always going to be "criticism" where there shouldn't be.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1061993

ye its pretty bad, bunch of cheaters on there now. Got tired of it and loaded up my somehow not detected copypasted cheat from 6 months ago. If you cant beat them, join them...so i did :whistle:
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062015

Diet Water wrote:
ye its pretty bad, bunch of cheaters on there now. Got tired of it and loaded up my somehow not detected copypasted cheat from 6 months ago. If you cant beat them, join them...so i did :whistle:

They broke vac that's why, somehow they managed to disable it lol
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062018

Diet Water wrote:
Chute, Clarky, Patrick, Rick and I played a compet match the other day (my first compet in years of not playing CS) and they had a cheater on their team, ez derank
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Diet Water, Rick Townsend

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062079

Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

fucking disguisting, how it's "cool" to hate everything, bandwagon style. pathetic, get a grip.

Calm down lad, people can have opinions without you having to sperg out over it.

Direct hate isn't related to opinions in any way but a loophold via that "meme" to make fun of others. I thought Zarp was against that? It's quite sad really that human beings hate on everything and no matter what you do there is always going to be "criticism" where there shouldn't be.

Or maybe you just take everything too seriously and who are you to dictate were criticism should and shouldn't be?
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by narexa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062080

Game mode isn’t bad it was just implemented and would be improved over the years.
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062082

Red_ wrote:
Game mode isn’t bad it was just implemented and would be improved over the years.

They hardly update the base game bud so I highly doubt that
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062126

Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

Or maybe you just take everything too seriously and who are you to dictate were criticism should and shouldn't be?

Saying CS:GO is a shit game is one thing but telling the players enjoying it to 'die' even if it's a "joke" is unneeded.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062129

Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:

But they just do though, look at the updates they have done this year??
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red_

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062136

I enjoy it!
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062143

Clarky wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:

But they just do though, look at the updates they have done this year??

Edit:
Nevermind I guess you're joking
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by narexa.

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062144

Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

Saying CS:GO is a shit game is one thing but telling the players enjoying it to 'die' even if it's a "joke" is unneeded.

You see? You have your opinion and I have mine, not a very hard concept to understand bud.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062145

Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

You see? You have your opinion and I have mine, not a very hard concept to understand bud.

"in my opinion you should go hang urself, rape your sister and kill your best friend"

Do you see where i'm getting at?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062147

Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

"in my opinion you should go hang urself, rape your sister and kill your best friend"

No I don't see what you're getting at, it's the internet if you don't like what someone says then you don't have to reply you know?
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062157

Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

No I don't see what you're getting at, it's the internet if you don't like what someone says then you don't have to reply you know?

you also don’t have to make this post?
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062165

Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

What?
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062169

Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

What?

Sorry said it wrong, you told aspect that he doesn’t need to reply to someone else opinion If he doesn’t like it. why make this topic?
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062172

Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

What?

Sorry said it wrong, you told aspect that he doesn’t need to reply to someone else opinion If he doesn’t like it. why make this topic?

Because it's a joke, something that a lot of you don't seem to have got the grasp of yet.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

To anyone that enjoys CS:GO "Danger Zone" :D 5 years 4 months ago #1062191

Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

What?

Because it's a joke, something that a lot of you don't seem to have got the grasp of yet.
Sorry buddy but jokes are illegal in 2018
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator
Moderators: EMP