Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: @Reaker

@Reaker 5 years 10 months ago #953824

Reaker wrote:
"Waiting" proves nothing. I can do the most ridiculous rulebreak in the world, hack ten times and be racist and harass users and inevitably get permanently banned, wait half a year and make an appeal "claiming" to have changed, yet I won't have changed at all.

This compromise is in place to seperate the people that claim to have changed and the people that have actually changed. Those that refuse this compromise or fail it because they get punished are the people that merely put up a facade to trick staff members into unbanning them. People like that are not worth anyone's time.

You seem to be under the impression that we owe you anything, that you can make demands we have to adhere to or you leaving will have any impact on the community as a whole. This might be a harsh thing to say, but that's simply wrong. You do not have the right to make any demands, and you leaving this place - although, funnily enough, the forums seem to be an exception - has no impact anywhere in the community. Nobody cares that you whine on the forums every single day about how much the community is "dead", which is also extremely hypocritical to say as you were trying to get unbanned from said "dead" community only a few days ago.

Grow the fuck up and learn some respect. When you can manage that, then we'll maybe consider unbanning you. As long as you keep this ridiculous behaviour going you will only pull yourself deeper in a hole to the point of no return. And trust me, nobody here will be even slightly inclined to pull you out of it.

Oh yes lets make em wait for years then, that just proves that the "OWNERS" Dont care anymore all what they are trying to do is milk the most money out of updates lmao.

i never said that anyone owes me anything

Again i never said that

Never made any demands i dont know what you are trying to prove here.

First off all i wanted to Rejoin the "DEAD" server becaus i acually cared about this community but after waiting and seeing all those staff being edgy asfuck dont even want to join it, and same responds from sally to you if i wanted it i could be banned in 2 weeks and called it bullshit becaus ive been waiting 3months to be unbanned my appeals where keep getting handeld after 1-2days Due to Tyler (ex- Community Manager) not giving a fuck anymore about this community.

Ofcourse i wanna get unbanned in a Dying Server full of edgy staff members and shitty new rules, i can see alot of people wanting to play ssrp oh yeah very nice DarkRP 1 - 20/128 online that shows clearly how good the owners Manage to keep the community alive.

Don't worry when you will realize that evryone is leaving the community and no one plays it anymore you will Quit aswell and iwill link you this.
  • Ramazan Donmez
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 102
Hi There!
Login or register to post a reply.

@Reaker 5 years 10 months ago #953847

I'll respond to this properly when I can, but clearly you completely misunderstood the meaning of my post.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Raeker.
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32