Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #816344

The Gamer Guy wrote:
Hey! I'm the 1000th reply on this thread :)

Good gang.
Fuck
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #817749

welp this gang is dead
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #817752

Snake_ wrote:
welp this gang is dead

i farted oops wait i shitted
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #818066

this gang was only relevant because of BIB, now they are gone so is this gang lmao
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #822826

Nikoo wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
welp this gang is dead

i farted oops wait i shitted
I think you will find tat is nut young sir
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder
  • Silent March till the end
  • Thanks received: 310

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #822827

Sada wrote:
this gang was only relevant because of BIB, now they are gone so is this gang lmao

I agree with this
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862359

If anyone wants to keep running the gang im putting Agent Zero and Sam in charge due to everyone being dead.
I wont be trading the gang as I want to keep my name in the community somehow and be remembered as a leader of one of the best gangs. Sorry Ashur Dashur
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862360

Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this
actually we were relevent before BIB and A-TEAM Even combined. Sorry to burst your bubble kid but FA was #1 at one point and it returned to be #1 again then both gangs died for a 2nd or 3rd time. Maybe a 4th will come back but i doubt it.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862509

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this
actually we were relevent before BIB and A-TEAM Even combined. Sorry to burst your bubble kid but FA was #1 at one point and it returned to be #1 again then both gangs died for a 2nd or 3rd time. Maybe a 4th will come back but i doubt it.
The 4th might be Construction Inc tho
  • Rae
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 121

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862521

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this
Could you statistically prove it yourself that your gang was number one because not a lot of people believe that.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 weeks ago #893897

Clarky wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this
Could you statistically prove it yourself that your gang was number one because not a lot of people believe that.
Back before A-TEAM and BiB combined, and most recently before I left and all of my OG members returned besides FLeX none of you were really taking us on well considering bases lasted 8 hours with 5 people but a 8 hour base with you guys took around 10-20 people, there are no "statistics" both sides think their gang was #1 but you guys always had more firepower and people so considering how much we did with such little stuff and people I consider us #1. Just imagine if the tables were turned and we actually had 20 active members all in a close timezone
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTs

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 weeks ago #893927

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Clarky wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this
Back before A-TEAM and BiB combined, and most recently before I left and all of my OG members returned besides FLeX none of you were really taking us on well considering bases lasted 8 hours with 5 people but a 8 hour base with you guys took around 10-20 people, there are no "statistics" both sides think their gang was #1 but you guys always had more firepower and people so considering how much we did with such little stuff and people I consider us #1. Just imagine if the tables were turned and we actually had 20 active members all in a close timezone

You are so fucking arrogant, no one actually gives a shit about how good FA was, its your opinion which is bias so no one is going to take it into consideration.

So take your ego and take it down about 3000 levels because no one gives a shit
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 weeks ago #893929

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Clarky wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this

brad pitt loves bread and he watches some guy or less on tv
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

The following user(s) said Thank You: MsMs

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 weeks ago #893935

Spidermen wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Clarky wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this

You are so fucking arrogant, no one actually gives a shit about how good FA was, its your opinion which is bias so no one is going to take it into consideration.

Awwwww someones sad that they couldnt base without 19 other people doing all the work for him? :((((
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 weeks ago #893938

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Spidermen wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Clarky wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this

Awwwww someones sad that they couldnt base without 19 other people doing all the work for him? :((((

Why would I base on my own, its boring and inefficient, and you didn't base without your gang members either so your insult is flawed

• Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 weeks ago #894034

Spidermen wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Spidermen wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Clarky wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this

Why would I base on my own, its boring and inefficient, and you didn't base without your gang members either so your insult is flawed

Let everything involving the gang die it is annoying to see all this drama.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 weeks ago #894115

Jawson wrote:
Spidermen wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Spidermen wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Clarky wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this

Let everything involving the gang die it is annoying to see all this drama.[/quote
Are you retarded or just stupid, my argument was that it only took us 5-6 guys instead of 20 to last longer then 8 hours.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 weeks ago #894119

Jawson wrote:
Spidermen wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Spidermen wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Clarky wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this

Let everything involving the gang die it is annoying to see all this drama.
Who said the gang is dying I got bored of Fortnite and CSGO why not add another game to the mix, :)
Bump
Any old FA members who were apart of us back when we started or when we made our most recent return last august may rejoin. Not like theres a lot of people around anymore but whoevers left can come back if they wish.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 weeks ago #894129

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Spidermen wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Spidermen wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Clarky wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Sada wrote:

I agree with this

Let everything involving the gang die it is annoying to see all this drama.[/quote
Are you retarded or just stupid, my argument was that it only took us 5-6 guys instead of 20 to last longer then 8 hours.

Tbh you are the retarded one. You can't even press the quote button without fucking it up. Says a lot.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 weeks ago #894282

hey guys it's ye boi gayboytroller here coming back at ya with another episode of mousecum with brad pitt
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

232 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32