TOPIC: [SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812390

Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

hey man i only went on that undertale rp cancer one time to mass rdm and it took me an hour to get banned lmao
i went to a furry server and said furrys are fucking gay got perm banned for it

dude i went on that furry server a looong time ago and used like 5 alts to ban evade, shit was so funny. It was like the only server you could propkill on and they had the custom ulx commands that they couldnt blacklist so I kept scaling everyone to like 0.1
i got banned from 60 servers for Mass rdm and prop pushing a shit ton one server has a kid as a owner and called him a faggot then got banned for “hating”
My funniest memory was joining a big base on some random ass server and I said gay once and EVERYONE in the base wanted me banned. Was like a clan of lgbt friendly queers, but the admin that was on let me mass rdm them with a minigun
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812391

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

hey man i only went on that undertale rp cancer one time to mass rdm and it took me an hour to get banned lmao

dude i went on that furry server a looong time ago and used like 5 alts to ban evade, shit was so funny. It was like the only server you could propkill on and they had the custom ulx commands that they couldnt blacklist so I kept scaling everyone to like 0.1
i got banned from 60 servers for Mass rdm and prop pushing a shit ton one server has a kid as a owner and called him a faggot then got banned for “hating”
My funniest memory was joining a big base on some random ass server and I said gay once and EVERYONE in the base wanted me banned. Was like a clan of lgbt friendly queers, but the admin that was on let me mass rdm them with a minigun
Dude what server i think i saw you killing the kids lol
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812393

Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

i was around the area calling them faggots and thought it was you xd
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812394

Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

It was either Eugecus rp or revolution rp
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812399

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

dude it was revolution i saw you killing them with a mini gun i was dead laughing seeing them dying i was the one with a shotgun shooting them when they came back
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812401

Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

dude it was revolution i saw you killing them with a mini gun i was dead laughing seeing them dying i was the one with a shotgun shooting them when they came back

hahaha i remember killing like 15 people and someone helping me out i didnt know it was you lmao my name was some mingy shit like "spinbot activated"
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812404

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

hahaha i remember killing like 15 people and someone helping me out i didnt know it was you lmao my name was some mingy shit like "spinbot activated"
That was you? holy fuck i was “pussy destroyer 69” don’t remember the rest but i saw you kill 15 then I killed 27 people later
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Muha.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812406

lol
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812407

Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

That was you? holy fuck i was “pussy destroyer 69” don’t remember the rest but i saw you kill 15 then I killed 27 people later

dude i got banned after that perma but i joined back like 3 months later and i found out their bans were more broken than ByB's
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812410

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

dude i got banned after that perma but i joined back like 3 months later and i found out their bans were more broken than ByB's
they unbanned people in a month
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812414

Snake_ wrote:
sam didn’t you m202 disco under the map?

shhhhhh we dont speak about that
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812415

Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

I got banned from ByB for like 6 days but you could rejoin instantly the bans didnt even work lmao
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812417

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

I got banned from ByB for like 6 days but you could rejoin instantly the bans didnt even work lmao
really? shit i’m going back to mass rdm the hell out of that server
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812419

Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

I think its still up and its the only server that still uses 4vb so there is that hidden door in the subway station
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812421

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
sam is gay tho

I think its still up and its the only server that still uses 4vb so there is that hidden door in the subway station
btw i killed a shit ton people then hide there kids get confused
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #812822

gmod troller is no longer inactive

update the gang thread you lazy cuck
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #816142

JMT Rankin wrote:
discord link?
no
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #816145

Ally Lorre's gang? Yes Yes
  • Rae
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 121

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #816149

Butterman wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
discord link?
no
smart move
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #816152

Hey! I'm the 1000th reply on this thread :)

Good gang.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE