Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153360

Welcome to the M.A.D. M.E.N.'s Application Thread. You are free to discuss anything related to our gang in the replies below as long as you do not swear, spam, disrespect, or bully anyone.

About Us

This Gang is all about having fun, making friends and role playing. Mario, Chris and I have noticed that gangs with lots of rules limit the fun and DarkRP experience for players. Here, we focus on building self confidence, self esteem, self tolerance, patience and a friendly environment where players can kill in peace (Humor Intended). You won't be seeing a "rules section" on this Gang Thread since, we believe that Gang Members should know their limits using nothing, but their common sense.
We decided to attempt and create a gang were not only is unique of its kind, but also creates an enjoyable environment for members. Moreover, we are not a gang that is limited to basing and raiding, but we are also always looking for ways to have even more fun while playing, such as hosting events. We’d like to remind you that nobody's perfect, so we are always open to suggestions from anyone on how to help us improve the gang. Last but not least, we will be hosting training camps for players who are new to SSRP or ZARP in order to help them learn how to play; NO fee is required to enter the Boot Camp. Players who complete this boot camp can join the gang without applying (More info in Bootcamp section).

Ranks/Jobs

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Job Roles

Job/Skill Application

M.A.D. M.E.N.'s Boot Camp

Gang Information

Enemies:

Allies:

Gang Upgrades:

Gang Applications

Contact Us

Important Notes

Logos

Thanks to Chris’s hard work and graphic designing skills, he has made logos for those who want to place them as their Profile Pictures.

• JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by JohnnySmith.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usm, JBirksy, Wheatley, Jackstu05, meathead595 and 1 more...

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153361

Lets march! :3
#First
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153362

Here, we focus on building self confidence, self esteem, self tolerance, patience and a friendly environment where players can kill in peace (Humor Intended).

If there's no rule section; I don't have to make an application to apply.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153365

Walrus {Chitoge x Raku} wrote:
Here, we focus on building self confidence, self esteem, self tolerance, patience and a friendly environment where players can kill in peace (Humor Intended).

If there's no rule section; I don't have to make an application to apply.
Yes, cause on every gang thread there is a rule saying, please apply to join...
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153366

Details:
What is your Steam name? Luxor
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/TheLuxor/
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) Around 400-500 hours, old gametrackers unavailable (server IP changed) new ones have just a few hours...

On what server are you most active on? Usually on server 1, but I would like to give Rockford a chance
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? At least 4 hours a day, In the morning and in the afternoon.
How much money do you have on ZARP? 2 mil, just came back to server, I gave away my money in the past.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Matador and some blueprints...

Gang Related:
What job/rank are you applying for? Vanguard, I like making traps and basing, I am a good close range shot aswell.
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? Because I have a lot of experience in DarkRP and I was leading AOH with Johnny and Mario, also I make awesome bases and traps and I am good at close range combat.
Are you better at close or long range? Close
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? Because I earned my spot a long time ago.
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? Because I am a trusted old member that never betrayed you.
  • Luxor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 49
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Luxor.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153379

Gang looks great good luck!
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153390

Sick thread pal. Lets rock n roll.
  • Eggism
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 22

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153397

Details:
What is your Steam name?
wallcop100
What is your Steam Profile link:
steamcommunity.com/id/wallcop/
How old are you? 14
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?
Netherlands, GMT+1
How much time do you have on ZARP?
~60 Hours www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...ayers/?query=wallcop
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?
A few times a week at around 9 AM GMT
How much money do you have on ZARP?
$3,690,000
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?
I own three blueprints and an F2000

What job/rank are you applying for?
Trainer

Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank?
I have had this roll in many a past gang. I created official welcome documents for the gang which I believe are still used to this day

Are you better at close or long range?
Long as i prefer a sharpshooter in any FPS

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line?
I have past experience in gangs as this roll and have helped many trainees get started.

Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job?
I keep track of my trainees and all documents I have created for the gang remain with the gang if I leave. No document is deleted.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153400

I dont like this gang but you guys did a pretty f*cking good job with the threat explaination logo's etc congrats
  • Cardstarvipe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 88

Ex-SSRP Admin
Ex-BhopModerator
Ex-TTT Moderator

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153407

looks extremly good! im just kinda curious about the getting paied every single week.... its gonna run up pretty fast
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153418

Keith Cozart wrote:
looks extremly good! im just kinda curious about the getting paied every single week.... its gonna run up pretty fast
What do you mean by "run up"?
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153485

Details:
What is your Steam name? The Pancakebuddy
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/PancakeBuddy
How old are you? 16
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? Estonia GMT +3:00
How much time do you have on ZARP? I will be playing on S1 only since i keep crashing on S2 now www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Pancake...arpgaming.com:27015/
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Now that my school is over, i will be very active and i will come online when i want or can.
How much money do you have on ZARP? 28mil
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? 2 PKM,3 M202,8 Matador,3 Milkor,3 Striker,1 RPG, 1 Damascus sword!

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? I play alot of FPS games, such as CS:GO,COD MW3,CS:S and some of them i still play alot.
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? Since when i raid, i always equip my special weps not to fail and always kill the person inside with it.
How would you describe your shooting skills? 10/10
Are you better at close or long range firing? both, mostly close
Are you a good builder? I dont build, i defend but when needed, i can make something.
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang? No
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? Gladius (less the month), The Cozart Family (4weeks), The Cult (1-2 month), Brotherhood (2 days).
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? I have many positive sides, such as raiding with full equipment, keeping a eye on the base doors for raiders and provide equipment to others.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? When i heard of the gang, i gave my promise to join this gang, now i "backstabbed" and i want to gain that trust back.
  • PinkyCake
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yes, i do love cereal folks!
  • Thanks received: 82

Feel free to add me

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153644

I've already been told by Mario about your gang, and I will be planning on joining it, most likely, whenever my freaking friend can get on and I will get the Owner permissions for my gang, and I can sell it. Because honestly, my gang may be OP with raiding, but with all of us, we would make people think twice before basing... ;)
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153683

Promotion
Details:

What is your Steam name? : Bilbo Swaggins
What is your Steam Profile link: My steam link
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) Over 600 hours. Server One, Server Two
On what server are you most active on? Server One, But after the new map Rockford i've started to come more active there as i like that map alot.
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Im on all the time, i got no real "zones" now its summer for me for the next two months so im going to be on for atleast 3-4 hours + a day depending on the wheater.
How much money do you have on ZARP? $102.540.598. (As of 24/6/15 22:06 GMT +1) Over $100 Million in-game cash.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? I've got Forty Five Rpgs, Seven Orbital Strikes, Two M202's, One Matador, One milkor and Five Thunderguns. Im looking to buy more Milkors, and i got 5 thunderguns blueprints ready to be crafted when i need one.

Gang Related:

What job/rank are you applying for? [VT] Veteran Thief (Raider)
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? Because me and one of the Mad Men, Mario got a very good chemistry together at raiding. I would count my aim and tactics for raiding very good and a scale of eight from one to ten. With couting in the high amount of explosives and money i am not "scared" of loosing explosives as a good number of players are. So if needed in a raid to rush in with a RPG-7 to kill everyone i will do it for the gang.
Are you better at close or long range? I prefer close range, but i can work very well at long range aswell.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? Because of my qualification, activity and moral in the gang.
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? Because when im on the server i am always raiding no matter what. It would almost be inpossible for me to slack off at this role.
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Bilbo Swaggins.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153688

Details:
What is your Steam name? Walter White
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/BugraBiler
How old are you? just become 17
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? I am from Turkey GMT+2
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)
Server 1 : www.gametracker.com/player/Walter%20Whit...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 : www.gametracker.com/player/Walter%20Whit...arpgaming.com:27025/
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?Everyday
How much money do you have on ZARP? $548.332
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?No

Gang Related:
What job/rank are you applying for? [GR] Gang Recruiter (Gang Advertiser)
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? Because i always doing my job so thats why i think i can do this job.
Are you better at close or long range? I prefer close range.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? Because of my activity,and i am reall friendlier than everyone i am sure.
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? I got too many friends in this gang and i cant make them disappointed i love them.
  • Walter HWITE
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 354
Former SSRP Super Administrator
Former BHOP Moderator
Former Deathrun Administrator
Former Teamspeak Moderator
A legend
steamcommunity.com/id/nottheoneyouthnk

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153710

M.A.D. M.E.N. Reply

All applications will be reviewed tomorrow. Applicants have until then to review thier application and edit anything they feel could be improved. We like to also inform you that we are working on our own TS server for the gang. Last but not least, we will like to inform you that we do apreciate all the postitive remarks we have recieved so far on the gang. That is all.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by JohnnySmith.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JBirksy

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153713

Details:
What is your Steam name? |Z| SUP3RSAIYAN
What is your Steam Profile link: My Profile
How much time do you have on ZARP? 180 hours approximately Server 1 Server 2
On what server are you most active on? either now that the map has changed
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? usually from 3:30 pm until about 12 pm
How much money do you have on ZARP? 28 mil
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? damascus sword, rpg

Gang Related:
What job/rank are you applying for? Vanguard or Mercenary
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? Vanguard +
Are you better at close or long range? either
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? you should choose me because i am a very strong dark rp player and there are a lot of special weapons which i could purchase
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? you should trust me because i used to be in the cult the brotherhood and i was co-owner of xlavore.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Spectrum.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153801

Details:

What is your Steam name? King Eggism Pal

What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/eggismer

How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) Around 400 hours. My steam name has been changed multiple times so its not a true representation of my online time.

On what server are you most active on? I'm equally active on server 1 & 2 since the Rockford update.

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I am very active on both servers my time varies a lot but usually tends to be 4+ hours a day. I am active within the GMT timezone.

How much money do you have on ZARP? I currently have 6.5 Mill on zarp. This is due to giving away a lot of cash + special weapons but should be sorted out within the next few days.

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Matador + Orb. Also a Thunder gun whether this counts or not I don't know.

Gang Related:

What job/rank are you applying for? Counselor

Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? I'm constantly helping people on zarp with raiding & rules no matter who they are this is reflected by the fact that I'm an admin. Being a counselor would merely be an add on to the job I am currently doing as an admin.

Are you better at close or long range? Long range

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? I feel I should be chosen because i was part of the original members, after leaving the brotherhood to join you I have showed loyalty in the fact that I have left a stable gang to join a new one this also shows I'm ready to take risks to help the gang strive to its max potential.

Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? As i stated above I'm very active as an admin on zarp who constantly helping people in the community with F1's and such. If i'm not doing my duties as an admin I'm usually RPing with the gang and trying my best to show commitment towards the gang hopefully this has earned me trust within the gang.
  • Eggism
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 22

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #153940

GANG APPLICATION REPLY TEMPLATE

Luxor,
Thank you for taking the time to apply for M.A.D. M.E.N.
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee I would like to congratulate you, for you have been Accepted as Vanguard.
You've been accepted for the following reason(s): Trusted, a good builder and a good defender.

Walter White,
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee I would like to inform you that your application has been placed on Hold due to the inability to play on ZARP for now.

Bilbo,
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee I would like to congratulate you, for you have been Accepted as Veteran Thief.
You've been accepted for the following reason(s): A good raider, familiar with the gang members, worthy of the rank and know how to handle a special weapon.

Wallcop,
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee I would like to congratulate you, for you have been Accepted as a Trainer.
You've been accepted for the following reason(s): Experienced, helpful and friendly member who has done nothing, but try and help our cause.

Eggism,
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee I would like to inform you, with my most sincere apologies, that you have been Denied for the following reasons: No positions available at the time being. Moreover, you must get to know the leaders of the gang so they can gain your trust as well as get to know the other members.

Feel free to reapply, but NOT before 1 week has passed since this post was made.

All members who have been accepted please contact me on steam for further information.

JOB APPLICATION REPLY TEMPLATE

Pinky,
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee, I would like to congratulate you for you have been Accepted.

Please leave your current Gang and contact one of the leaders, Mario or Johnny Smith on steam to receive your Gang invitation.

JBirksy,
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee I would like to inform you, with my most sincere apologies that you have been Denied for the following reasons: Get more familiar with the gang members and leaders.

Feel free to reapply, but NOT before 1 week has passed since this post was made.

SuperSaiyan,
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee I would like to inform you, with my most sincere apologies that you have been Denied for the following reasons: Due to the fact hat you've joined many gangs recently, we would like you to prove your loyalty to our gang and its cause before you can join us.

• JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by JohnnySmith.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154033

JBirksy wrote:
Can I base and get To know u more with you then ?
Contact me on steam. I'll explain more in details.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop