Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154042

JohnnySmith wrote:

Walter White,
Thank you for taking the time to apply for M.A.D. M.E.N.
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee I would like to inform you that your application has been placed on Hold due to the inability to play on ZARP for now.

so sad
  • Walter HWITE
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 354
Former SSRP Super Administrator
Former BHOP Moderator
Former Deathrun Administrator
Former Teamspeak Moderator
A legend
steamcommunity.com/id/nottheoneyouthnk
The topic has been locked.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154083

Wheatley's Application to join M.A.D M.E.N

What is your Steam name?
|Z|Wheatley
What is your Steam Profile link:
www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102349774/
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible)
4500 mins+
On what server are you most active on?
Server 1
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?
6 PM GMT - 9 PM GMT
How much money do you have on ZARP?
$21,360,610
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?
RPG X 5, Matador X 2, Milkor X 2, Thundergun X 1, Damascus Sword X 1, M202 X 4
Gang Related:

What job/rank are you applying for?
I am applying for Veteran Thief

Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank?
I feel I am qualified to be Veteran Thief as I frequently raid and I understand how all the explosives work. I tend to make a basic entrance plan before running through the front door, I always assess risks before entering the base. I use my explosives efficiently and I always tell the group of people I am raiding that I will be using explosives to avoid any pre raid casualties. I have had experience from many different styles of bases ranging from mazes to shooting window + door.

Are you better at close or long range?
I personally try to balance out both but in the end I am better at short range / Mid Range.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line?
You should choose me over the next applicant waiting in gang because I have had lots of experience in the ZARP world. I am able to use most guns efficiently and I am a good team player and I always think of my team before myself. I am willing to use explosives in raids and I am OK with loosing them as long the team makes a overall profit. I always look around for a raid and I ask people in gang chat if they are interested in joining me.

Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job?
You can trust me to not slack off or abuse my role as many of my friends have joined this gang. I have never betrayed a gang in my whole time in darkrp on zarp. I report people in the gang who raid other gang members. I have been trusted with officer rank in The Cult and I have been trusted in many other large gangs with the same responsibility. I hate being betrayed and that is why I left The Brotherhood.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application to join M.A.D. M.E.N
  • Wheatley
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Needs to stop being addicted to "The Maze Runner"
  • Thanks received: 137

Have a question? Feel free to add me on steam by clicking on my 1st signature
Ex SSRP Super Admin
Ex TS3 Staff
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Wheatley.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154128

What is your Steam name? My steam Name is Jamieee *SteelSeries
What is your Steam Profile link: www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealFPSDoug
How old are you? I am 15 years old.
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? I am from England (UK) so my GMT is (+00:00)
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) I have had a lot of different Steam Names when playing ZARP due to my CSGO Addiction. I have probably had around 200-300 hours on ZARP, my playtime is hard to track using GameTrack due to the steamname problem. www.gametracker.com/player/Jamie/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/ name with most on Server 1
www.gametracker.com/player/Jamie/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/ Server 2
www.gametracker.com/player/Jamie./play.zarpgaming.com:27025/ Server 2

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I have started playing ZARP for a lot of my time. I have school so time is limited but usually I play for around 4-7 hours per day on ZARP. I am starting to enjoy playing ZARP again and I am looking for a new gang which I can base and raid with as these are some of the most enjoyable experiences I get as a player of ZARP.
How much money do you have on ZARP? I currently have £30,590,788 and growing, hiding a printer whilst writing this app! :D
I own an Orbital Strike, Damascus Sword, Matador RL, M202 RL, a Striker, Ares Shrikes and a Thundergun (Blueprint + Crafted - I know this said Crafting Table but I thought BP's may count.

Gang Related:

What are your experiences with FPS games? I have loved playing FPS games playing my first when I was 6 years old - Call of Duty 2! (a long time, I know) and as watching the demand for these games go up I have stumbled upon new games and established a large collection of FPS games that I like to play. I am currently playing CSGO and GMOD mostly at the minute, I know GMOD isn't that much of an FPS but I guess CSGO counts. I'm a very skillful and tactical player when it comes to FPS games and I consider myself rather good at CSGO being ranked at top tier ranks Supreme and in around Legendary Eagle.
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) Unfortunately, I don't really record raids however I would generally class myself above the average raider. I'd say that, a few times back when ZARP had gangs such as KDG, Strangers etc that I was a pretty damn good raider and still am now being able to solo raid many of their bases and completely dominating bases without the aid of explosives. I think that I'd be a good addition to the gang due to my raiding capabilities and from what I have seen when you guys have been basing, you don't get raided and have solid defences for your bases and the fact that I always see you raiding my base and others bases with ease; I think that I would fit in with raiding skills of mine as a good group of people with good and similar raiding abilities is essentially THE 'ultimate' team of ZARP.
How would you describe your shooting skills? I would say that, this sort of fits in with my raiding skills, generally, to be a good raider you gotta be a good shooter too. I am very good at aiming and tracing players and especially good at sniping. My shooting skills are exceptional at mid range, being able to take down players easily. Again, I see many of your members wrecking players with PSG's and I think that I would fit in with this.
Are you better at close or long range firing? I'm generally good at mid range but, I am still good at CQB, and Long range is not too much of a problem to me as long as I crouch I can generally kill the player at long range easily. I will admit, if I turned my sensitivity down just a little to get it to that 'sweet spot' I would have absolutely no problem with long / close range as I would be able to aim and trace players better with a lower sensitivity so this will be something I am working on if I am in the gang and before I join.
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) I'd say I'm a good builder, I have built many almost 'foolproof' bases on my time of ZARP and could sit hours in a base without being raided at all, more notably the bank on Server 2 when people used to base there. Me and Speedy could lock down a base in the bank for hours on end making limitless amounts of money and uranium. I'd like to be able to help to and build bases for MAD MEN too! I'd love to show you a number of my base designs but many are for S2 and the map just changed. I have some Server 1 bases that I have built and here is a few screenshots of one of them.

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). I do not think that at the moment *upon joining gang* I need to join boot camp but if I ever come to think of training and enhancing skills this may be an option for me.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).

Strangers - about 1 month, left due to members raiding eachothers.
Outsiders - about 5-6 months Co Owner and Temporarily lead the gang for a short period of time, Speedy was owner of Outsiders. Left due to leaving the server and gave the leadership to a senior member to keep until we returned but after returning it had been disbanded.
BrotherHood - about 5 days. Leaving and hopefully joining Mad Men due to members raiding eachother, lots of the other members leaving, losing strength and the fact that nobody ever raids or bases with me! This is so annoying, I'm always solo basing or solo raiding and I would love the experience of basing and raiding with others more often. Also, members today betrayed me and Speedy destroying all of our printers and killing us, hinting at me and Speedy finding a new gang.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? I believe that I have the experience and skills that you're looking for. I'm active and I know what I'm doing on ZARP. Give me a PSG and an Explosive weapon and a team or a few of experienced members, and we'll rain terror on the ZARP server (not exactly, but raid everybody) and make sure that Mad Men live to be arguably the strongest gang on ZARP for a long long time. I can make sure that members have a base to go to when they are online and I can bring quantitative qualities to the gang for a long period of time. As long as the gang stays alive, I will remain in it.

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. I absolutely hate this! It happened to me today and is the main reason why I am leaving The Brotherhood. Members in your gang like HellForce will believe that I am trustworthy upgrading 3 of his printers with the printer booster today. It is not in my nature to be able to backstab people, it just feels totally wrong. I believe in treating people how I would want to be treated, which is with respect, loyalty and overall trust. I will never backstab anybody and would say that I will be a trustworthy member of your gang (especially with the responsibility I had looking after other members when I was coleading the gang outsiders) and a honest one at that. I would say that in ZARP I am a pretty trusted person amongst people who I know and have never scammed anyone.

Thank you for your considerations, I hope you read my application with the same amount of effort that I put into this. I look forward to any reply or decision made on the application. Thanks for the opportunity to apply to join your gang!
  • RocJamie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Ex - SSRP Moderator
Old Outsiders gang leader with Speedy.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154174

What is your Steam name?
How old are you?
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? Its gmod. no one needs experience, we just shoot n pray. ( CS:GO , Call of duty , Cs 1.6 , Crossfire , Combat arms )
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? Yes. I know all the tricks in the book.
How would you describe your shooting skills? 10/10
Are you better at close or long range firing? doesnt matter, good at both
Are you a good builder? Yes.
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?maybe
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? Reapers , The Brotherhood , The Harper Family , The Legacy , a few others i forgot
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? why not accepting us both? Im a loyal and a good member. im not going to describe why because its just a waste of time.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? Its a video game. why would i do that? i find a good gang, i stay.
  • EdenB
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 43
Brother Ryan wrote:
I did do 2 F1s
- Brother Ryan , 2k15

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154218

JackZ'S] M.A.D M.E.N Application

What is your Steam name? JackZ / Old name was TheRealShrek
What is your Steam Profile link: Steam
How old are you? 13
Where are you from and what is your time zone in GMT? England + 1 hour
S1:www.gametracker.com/player/TheRealShrek/...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BNRG%5D%20T...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/JackZ/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
S2: www.gametracker.com/player/TheRealShrek/...arpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...players/?query=JackZ
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I am very active and on every day for about 4pm to 9:30 pm
How much money do you have on ZARP? 30 mill
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Orb, m202, milkor, rpg.

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? I play CS:G0 a lot and am silver elite and went from unranked to silver elite master.
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) I do believe I am I decent raided who will use his special weapons if needed and also am good a sniping, long range and short range combat.
How would you describe your shooting skills? I am not bad at shooting because I can kill at close and long range combat.
Are you better at close or long range firing? I can get good head shots with a sniper but am also good a short range.
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) I am not the best of builders but can build if needed.
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). I don’t believe I need to go to boot camp but if you believe I should then I will be happy to go.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I have been in many other gangs in the time I have been in zarp/ Original BIB, Gladius, GBS, BIB, Crips. I left all the gangs because of inactivity or for never basing or raiding.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? I believe you should choose me to join MM, because I have been in many other gangs and have experience I am also a Mod witch proves I know the rules and respect the sever and all it player. I am very active and on every day. I am also quite well known around the zarp community and am good friend with most for the member and owners.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. You should always trust me because I am loyal and respect the gang and all it members, the only reasons that I leave gangs is if they are inactive or never do what a gang should do which is base and raid and I know this gang will do that.
  • JackZ
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 26
Add Me On Steam
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by JackZ.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154231

Details: What is your Steam name? Bendereo

1.What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/bendereo/home

2.How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...=2&order=DESC#search im 11th with 347.02 hours

3.On what server are you most active on? Always server 2

4.How active are you and at what time are you usually on? im active daily and around pretty much all day (unless I have work but its 3 hours max)

5.How much money do you have on ZARP? 11millon

6.Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? I have 2 orbs 3 swords 1 rpg 5 miniguns 10 F2000 4 PKM 4 shrike 1 matador 1 milkor 1 M202 1 thundergun

Gang Related:
1.What job/rank are you applying for? Thief

2.Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? I have had a lot of experience with thief and raiding is all I do when online, im skilled with all weapons with the firepower and skill to carry raids.

3.Are you better at close or long range? Great at both

4.Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? My raiding skill levels are much higher than the average player, im a team player and willing to share my items alone with teaching people tips in the gang about raiding.

5.Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? As I raider its very hard for me slack off when raiding as im also determined to finish what I start, I would not be able to abuse my job because if I didn't raid theres no money to take therefore it being impossible for me to abuse my job
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154253

Details:
What is your Steam name?
Genkku [James Stone}
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045725569/
How old are you?
Finland
www.gametracker.com/player/Genkku%20%5BJ...arpgaming.com:27015/
I play zarp 7+ hours a day and i get to computer as soon i can.
33m+
Every explosive except nuke launch + Ares Shrikes , F2000s

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games?
I play mostly FPS & Moba Games. I play alot of FPS games like BF4, CODs , Heroes And Generals etc...
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) I have no video that i can show im good raider but i am better than average.
How would you describe your shooting skills?
I am good at shooting with everything :P i would give me 9/10 out of shooting
Are you better at close or long range firing?
Why not both *mexican music*
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)
I suck at building. i just suck at building too much, But i have good base dupes.
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). It's fine to me go through bootcamp.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).
Stookies Squad, I have been in Stookies Squad for a while i don't know exact time. I want to leave from gang because this gang is not going forward in anyway + gang members are rude, raids own gang members, mugs,kidnaps etc...,
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?
Because i am experienced player in ZARP and i am addicted to play it. I join in every raid and i always happily base with others. I am friendly to gang members and always help if they need help with anything.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.
StookiTV is in gang and im applying because i wanna be with him. We are good friends with StookiTV + And i need a new gang to join with people too and i feel like this gang is acutally doing something and not only stand still.
  • James Stone
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Thanks received: 297
(OOC) Clarky: rdm me once more and youll be seeing yourself perma banned

If life is nothing but a bitch, I hope my dick is big enough
To fuck the whole world

Swag Wolfs MAD MEN application 8 years 10 months ago #154258

What is your Steam name? $wag Wolf
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072299996/
How old are you? 14
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? London, England, United Kingdom, 10:54 AM
How much time do you have on ZARP? around 4months (i keep changing my steam name so gamtracker doesnt show my real score but here,
server 1 : www.gametracker.com/player/%24wag%20Wolf...arpgaming.com:27015/
server 2 : www.gametracker.com/player/%24wag%20Wolf...arpgaming.com:27025/
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? on weekdays, around 8am - 9 pm with mid breaks.
How much money do you have on ZARP? 3.8il
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? my crafting if level 5 so i can craft everything but curently i own none because i have sold them all to craft a thundergun (which i have now).
What are your experiences with FPS games? I mostly play Gmod, Dayz H1z1, cod bo2, and payday 2
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? i consider muself a demolition man in raids i simply blow them up from a secure distance then once holstered explosives i walk in shooting survivers taking everything, no vid can be provided.
How would you describe your shooting skills? i am best with png's no scoping or hard scoping. i would rait myself 7/10
Are you better at close or long range firing? im probaly better at long but im ok at short.
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? I was first in strangers for a week or 2 i soon relised who the best gangs were at the time i thought it was the brotherhood, so i joined one of there alied gangs my current gang, the legacy which i have been in for atleast 3 months, ive noticed all the best players in the game have joined MAD MEN i would like to be a part of it.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? Because i have donated 5-6 times and have vip i am over average at combat and i have alot of money.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? if im accepted i will instantly donate 500k to the gang, why would i donate to a gang i am going to backstab? also i believe MAD MEN is the best gang on the server!

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154273

EdenB wrote:
What is your Steam name?
How old are you?

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? Its gmod. no one needs experience, we just shoot n pray. ( CS:GO , Call of duty , Cs 1.6 , Crossfire , Combat arms )
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? Yes. I know all the tricks in the book.
How would you describe your shooting skills? 10/10
Are you better at close or long range firing? doesnt matter, good at both
Are you a good builder? Yes.
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?maybe
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? Reapers , The Brotherhood , The Harper Family , The Legacy , a few others i forgot
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? why not accepting us both? Im a loyal and a good member. im not going to describe why because its just a waste of time.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? Its a video game. why would i do that? i find a good gang, i stay.

Yes pls.
  • Walter HWITE
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 354
Former SSRP Super Administrator
Former BHOP Moderator
Former Deathrun Administrator
Former Teamspeak Moderator
A legend
steamcommunity.com/id/nottheoneyouthnk

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154282

Details:
What is your Steam name?=SO BEST...
What is your Steam Profile link:=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155674525/
How old are you?=15
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?=Turkey
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)=Server1=http://www.gametracker.com/player/SO%20BEST.../play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server2=http://www.gametracker.com/player/SO%20BEST.../play.zarpgaming.com:27025/
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?=I am always active
How much money do you have on ZARP?=$4,061,602
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?=M202/Matador (more will come)

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games?=I mostly play GMOD as you can see from Gametrackers but I am playing CS GO sometimes
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)= I love raiding but sometimes i cant because i am not vip
How would you describe your shooting skills?=I am always using PSG(I am good at PSG i won 3 events with PSG)
Are you better at close or long range firing?=Yeah
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)=I am very good builder(I am building and my vip friends duping because i am not vip:/)
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).=...
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).=THE LEGACY=I left from LEGACY because every member left and owner is not online(sorry for this word but gang fucked up)
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?=Because i like this gang and i wanna join because i have just 1 bad thing (I AM NOT V.I.P) :(
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.=I am trsutable you can search me ask everyone i wont do any bad thing to this gang (If my vip will be problem i am printing/cooking/growing and working harder for buying vip with in game cash$.

:woohoo: THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION I WISH YOU WILL LIKE ME:D
  • Holly Banker
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 724

Ex SSRP Super Admin
ExDeathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Mod
Ex TS3 Staff
Ex Forum Secrion Moderator

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154287

Details:
What is your Steam name? chiken
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035157994
How old are you? 16
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? Sweden, GMT+1
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) www.gametracker.com/player/chiken/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/ ~90 hours
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I recently finished my school term and now i'm on a long summer break which allows me to be more active on the server. I usually log on at various times but most of the times i'm on from 15:00 to 21:00 and then i might join the server later on at night.
How much money do you have on ZARP? 15 million atm.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Ares Shrike x2, RPG x2, Milkor, F2000

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? I am quite familiar with the Counter Strike series as i started playing it when i was 6 years old. I have played CSS competitively on ESEA Pugs and I have also played most of the CoD and Battlefield games on PC.
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) I would consider myself better than the average raider because I assume that I have the right equipment needed to perform a simple raid.
How would you describe your shooting skills? Pretty good as Counter Strike Source and Garry's Mod share the same engine I feel that the games shooting mechanics are the same. I would rate myself a solid 8/10
Are you better at close or long range firing? I am equally good on both ranges.
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) I can build simple bases but I wouldn't consider myself a very good builder. I have a quite many dupes of bases that I usually use instead of building myself.
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). If players are new to the server or the DarkRP in general the boot camp would be a great choice for them. And I think I have the right amount of knowledge of DarkRP to know what I am doing.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). Xlavore and The BrotherHood, I left Xlavore to join the BrotherHood and now I want to leave The BrotherHood because of the members. I think that the members in the gang are not honest and friendly as I saw right from day one when I had money stolen from me. I was in Xlavore for about two weeks and in the BrotherHood for one week. The BrotherHood is such a boring gang, all people do in the gang is base and I really lost the motivation of playing on this server right after i joined it. It is a shady gang, simple as that.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? If you are looking for someone who fits in for the job and takes on his responsibilities the right way you should pick me. I am a fast learner and I think I have the needed experience for the gang. I can contribute with alot and I am always up for helping fellow gang members with anything possible.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. Why would I leave? I have everything I need if I get accepted. I have some friends in the gang that can probably vouch for me and say that I am a trustworthy gang member. I am loyal, friendly and I respect everybody. I never backstab because I know how it feels to be backstabbed by someone.

Thank you for reading my application
Best regards,
Disco Ruben
  • DiscoRuben
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by DiscoRuben.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154302

Luan/Bruce Mc Stevensons application for the mad men gang

Details:
What is your Steam name? Luan.exe-BenQ
What is your Steam Profile link: My steam profile
How old are you? I am 14 years of age
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? GMT +12:00 (New Zealand )
Server 1 Name change on server 1

Server 2
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I am on about every day
How much money do you have on ZARP? 19 million
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Yes I own a milkor a rpg a matador a timed c4 a striker a thunder gun. Etc.

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? I have played allot of csgo rust and other games
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) yes I consider myself ether then the average raider as I play csgo so I know allot of strats and tricks to raiding
How would you describe your shooting skills? I am pretty accurate I can defend a base pretty well
Are you better at close or long range firing? Close range
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) I'm not too good at building but I am slowly learning
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). No
<em>Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? </em>If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). Yes I have been In 1 gang and 1 gang only in my zarp life. I am only leaving because mad men looks like a good gang and I am like the only person in the gang that is active .
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? Because I have some of trust in some of the members in the gang allready and I feel like i have also gained some respect
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. Because I have never left a gang for no reason or for revenge purposes and you can trust me
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154310

Details:
What is your Steam name? |Z| Morgan0111 [MLC]
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/morgan0111/
How old are you? 15
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? ENG
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? im on about 4/5 hrs aday
How much money do you have on ZARP? 20m
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Milkor and RPG

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? i only play them xD
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)
How would you describe your shooting skills? i have a steady aim so i have a good shot
Are you better at close or long range firing? im better at close range
Are you a good builder? i have built a few bases with mario but i am better at raiding
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang? yeah why not
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).i have been in the borther hood but i left as it got boring i stayed in it for a bout 2 months
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? as i talk to most of the owners on teamspeak every day and i would like to join so i can have more fun and to raid people and assist defending are bases when we get raided
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? as i am a loyal person and i will stay and never leave the gang and i will be active every day
  • Morgan Dunne
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 27

^add me on Steam!^

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154355

Job application:
Details:

erdemozor
What is your Steam Profile link: erdemozor
240 hours
On what server are you most active on? 1
around 14:00 am to 12:00 pm GMT
How much money do you have on ZARP? 72.5 mil
Tux, Milkor, Rpg, F200, Couple of Strikers, Machine gun and a little bit more.

Gang Related:
What job/rank are you applying for? Veteran Thief (Raider)
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank?
I am good at raiding and in combat and better In raiding.
Are you better at close or long range? Close range
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? I am not a kind of person who would abuse.
  • erdemozor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by erdemozor.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154359

Details:
What is your Steam name?Kiltus
What is your Steam Profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kiltus
How old are you?13
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?Scotland
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) www.gametracker.com/player/Kiltus/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?midday
How much money do you have on ZARP?13.7mil
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?rpg

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games?i used to play alot of call of duty and i play csgo alot i have 800hours on that i also have 800 hours on gmod
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)yes i owuld say im pretty good at raiding
How would you describe your shooting skills?about 7 out of 10
Are you better at close or long range firing?close range
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)kinda i have seen alot better i have some base dupes which are pretty good but not the best
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).no
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).eta was in it for like 1month then everyone in it became inactive so i left then the crips and the leader sold the gang so i left was in it for 1week xlavore then left cause i got kidnaped by a gang member was part of it for 2days
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?because im pretty active i like playing on zarp and i love raiding
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.because i like mario and hellforce who are also in the gang and i need a gang i wouldent see a reason to backstab the gang at all
  • Kiltus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Kiltus.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154408

JOB APPLICATION REPLY TEMPLATE

Walter White,
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee I would like to congratulate you, for you have been Accepted as Gang Recruiter.

Erdemozor,
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee I would like to inform you, with my most sincere apologies, that you have been Denied for the following reasons: Rushed and Immature application, wait a week before reapplying.

GANG APPLICATION REPLY TEMPLATE

Walter, RocJamie, EdenB, DiscoRuben and Morgan Dunn and Wheatly
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee, I would like to congratulate you for you have been Accepted as Mercenary.

Please leave your current Gang and contact one of the leaders, Mario or Johnny Smith on steam to receive your Gang invitation.

Swag Wolf and Holly Banker,
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee, I would like to congratulate you for you have been Accepted as Hired "Hired Gun".

Please leave your current Gang and contact one of the leaders, Mario or Johnny Smith on steam to receive your Gang invitation.

JACKZ, Kiltus, JamesStoneZarp and Luan,
Your application has been reviewed, and on behalf of the voting committee I would like to inform you, with my most sincere apologies that you have been Denied. Reason: Get to know us more, contact the leaders in game, ask if you can raid and/or base with us.

Feel free to reapply, but NOT before 1 week has passed since this post was made.

All accepted must add me, JohnnySmith, on steam. It might take a while to get your name placed on the thread, please be patient.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by JohnnySmith.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154416

Ok thanks for taking the time to read my app i will do as you said :cheer:
  • JackZ
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 26
Add Me On Steam

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154433

What is your Steam name?:
Nigel Farage.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064246612/

How old are you?:

Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?:
England, GMT+00:00.

How much time do you have on ZARP?:
About 200+ hours.

Server 1:
www.gametracker.com/player/Deg%20Deg%20%...arpgaming.com:27015/
Name change:
www.gametracker.com/player/Nigel%20Farag...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2
www.gametracker.com/player/Deg%20Deg%20%...arpgaming.com:27025/
Name change:
www.gametracker.com/player/Nigel%20Farag...arpgaming.com:27025/

How active are you and at what time are you usually on?:
I usually play for at least 2+ hours every day, going up to 7-8 hours. I am usually active after 3pm, but at the weekends but I will be on from about 10am in the weekends.

How much money do you have on ZARP?:
4mil, but I just bought a Tuxedo Suit and a Lamborghini.

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?:
I own 1 RPG, 1 Milkor, 1 Matador, 4 Striker 12's, 4 F2000's, 2 PKM's
and 1 Ares Shrike.

Gang Related:

What are your experiences with FPS games?:
I have played Team Fortress 2 and some Call of Duty in the past, but I have most experience with GMod shooting.

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider?:
I would say I am slightly better as I know where to position my rockets into a base and if I do not own an explosive weapon at the time, I can usually understand all the tricks that bases use and know what to and what not to do. I am sorry that I am unable to show a video of my raiding as I have no software to record with.

How would you describe your shooting skills?:
I would say they are decent, when I do try to aim properly, I can aim very well at mid range, but I'm not the best at long range.

Are you better at close or long range firing?:
Close range.

Are you a good builder?:
Yes, I have many dupes in-game, I will attach some screenshots of some of my bases later on.

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?:
Possibly.

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang?:
I have been in The Shards which was disbanded, I was in The Pink Panthers which was disbanded, I was in Drug Money, and I left them because a lot of the members had bad dupes and low skill in raids, and I am in The Legacy, which I plan on leaving, as it is a very inactive gang and nobody ever raids or bases anymore.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?:
I am incredibly good at making bases and I will be able to provide for the gang and give gang members printers when I don't use them, and I will always try to donate to the gang balance.

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave?:
If you ask my previous gang members (Swag Wolf and Holly Banker are two people who were in my previous gang who are now in this gang, ask them), they know that I am a very trustworthy person and I will stick with the gang through thick and thin.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by SorIe.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154443

What is your Steam name? |Z| Ήєℓℓƒσяcє
What is your Steam Profile link: Steam Link
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) Gametracker
On what server are you most active on? Server 1
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Very Active And 12 Hours In a Day
How much money do you have on ZARP? Like 37 M
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Yeah I Have ORB - C4 etc I cannot remember

What job/rank are you applying for? Veteran Thief = VT
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? Ofc I Believe I Can Be VT
Are you better at close or long range? I'm Better With Close Range But I'm Using Auto Snip Everytime :S
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? Because I'm Da Hell :S
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? Everyone Knows Me - Everyone Loves Me - I Love Everyone - I Know Everyone + I'm Da HellForce And I'm Annoying Everyone. :/
Thx For Reading ( Don't Forget To Say Accepted) ! <3
  • HellForce
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pay 3.99$ To See This Text
  • Thanks received: 458
(OOC) Sam Townsend: HellForce more like ScamForce !
troublemaker: im rich enough to fuck mia khalifa
troublemaker: 5 times
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by HellForce.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 10 months ago #154523

Details:
What is your Steam name? Gohan
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016247559/
How old are you? 14
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? From israel
How much time do you have on ZARP? 3147 (on minutes)
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Usally from 14:00 - 22:00 im addicted to that server
How much money do you have on ZARP? 2.5M
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Yes,milkor,and RPG

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? Im good,i am playing FPS games like , COD AW , CS : GO, COD BO 2,and more
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? i am good raider,so yes, 90% of the times i don't fail to raid,if i am with 2+ So i can't lose the raid
How would you describe your shooting skills? They are fine,i don't miss or something like that
Are you better at close or long range firing? I am better at close,because most of the games like cod,i get close to the enemy without getting hit by him.
Are you a good builder? Yes,but i mostly defend than build.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? Dire Wolves,i left this gang because there is no teamwork,no fun,and nothing but screaming at each other :(
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? You should choose me instead of the next person waiting in the line because i have the spirit to fight,the fun with friends,and the strength to stay alive and fight,i spending my time on playing Zarp and mostly because of the friends that i am being with. i like to be with gang of people,it makes me play more and more and keep being good at fighting!
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? First, why would i do this,if i didn't want to join the gang,i wasn't trying even to join,i'm not trying to waste anyone time,i want to help, help the gang and keep supporting as much as i could,when i saw MAD MEN gang, i was so confused about whats going on,i said "What the hell?",i saw bunch of people being together,helping each other,so i decide to request so i can join this gang
AND PLEASE,DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE,THERE IS 1 more playerd CALL Gohan,my in game name is price and steam name gohan,same steam name as the other guy.
  • NevoH72
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by NevoH72.
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

229 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32