Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Fourth Empire Discussion [CLOSED FOR NOW]

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #53495

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name? Just 2 dots so ".." (Without the speech marks)
2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:53134699
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066535126/
4 - How old are you? 14
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? England, So GMT 0
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? 347, I'd say about 150 on ZARP
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? 3mil, Keep in mind i've just came back to ZARP
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? I've just came back, but I plan to be on 2-6 hours everyday

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? I've played CS:GO, Battlefield 3 and Farcry 3, I was good at both farcry and BF3 but I've only just started CS:GO
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. Long rage- 8 Close range- 7
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? A sniper, I have 16 of them :)
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section) I think I'll need weapon familiarization training
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? No.
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. I was once about of a orginization called P!MP, I left due to inactivity
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? Well, I'm a old player and I do very well with some weapons, I know how ZARP works and , I was also apart of a previous organization which done very well, and I learnt alot from them, Overall I am experienced with alot of the elements of ZARP
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. Well, since I've never really backstabbed anybody on ZARP I don't want to start with backstabbing a gang, and if I wanted to get something off you I wouldn't be joining you, I would try to get it myself.
  • ShadyBullet
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
Memememememememememememems
Login or register to post a reply.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #53607

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name?
MattystarX
2 - What is your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:1:49954339
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link:
steamcommunity.com/id/mattystarx/
4 - How old are you?
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone?
Northern Ireland, GMT+0
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
1908 hours of Garrys Mod and around 40 hours on ZARP.
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own?
About 350k.
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server?
Very active, around 4-6 hours a day now that it's summer.

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience?
Played a lot of FPS games such as Counter Strike, Garrys Mod, BattleField 3 on the PC, mostly Garrys Mod though.
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.
I'd say 9-10, I'm able to attack at close range and I have successfully raided bases with 2 or more people in it on my own, I can help others out at long range using a sniper rifle, but I'm better at close range.
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with?
An AK, pump shotgun or any sniper rifle.
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section)
I think I'm good enough with raiding bases, mugging, etc. But I could join to improve on a few things.
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table?
No.
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
I was in the "TheParadoxArmy", though I left since we didn't raid as much/Inactivity.
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
In my opinion, I'm someone who you can trust and rely on: helping to defend the base, helping to raid a base, etc. If I see one of the members in need of help, I will try and help them.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
I ain't that kind of person who would betray their own gang by taking or destroying what they have and killing them. If I wanted to do that, I would be in another gang.
  • MattyX
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by MattyX.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #53730

Details
Glacial_Subzero
STEAM_0:0:75036557
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110338842/
4 - How old are you?
California (UTC/GMT -7 hours)
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
439 hours of Garrys Mod and around 18 hours on ZARP.
About 100k. (ill get more money)
Very active, around 4-6 hours a day now that it's summer.

Gang Related
I've played some FPS games but not as much such as,TF2,Payday2,BO2,Counter Strike, Garrys Mod.
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.
I would say about 7 or 8 between close range, but i think im about a 8 on sniper rifles.
Ak,Any Sniper Rifle,M249,Pump Shotgun,Vector.
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section)
I think I'm good enough with raiding bases and also i will need a training on familiarization on guns
No.
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
I haven't been in a Organization before this is my first time.
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
In my opinion, i think that i would be good defending the base, rebuilding it and much more improving. I also would supply and help out the gang if they need anything.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
If i were to backstab you guys i wouldn't be joining, i've never backstabbed anyone on ZARP, nor have i stolen anything or touch anyones things without permission.
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #53731

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name? Weezyhubbard18
2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:1:60694251
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/weezyhubbard18/
4 - How old are you? 14
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? I am From Alberta, Canada Time zone is (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? I have 787 hours and about 12 on ZARP RP
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? 74,307
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? I have been on everyday for 5 days.

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? I have played many shooters and I play Dark RP alot and my shot is pretty good.
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. 8/10
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? Dragonov, AW50, M249 and L96 and M4a4
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section) No I don't.
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? No
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. No I have not
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? I think you should pick me because I am good in combat, I have a good shot, I now how to raid and I am good friends with some people in The Fourth Empire already.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. I think you should trust me because I have not yet been in a gang so you can trust me not to backstab you and I wouldn't because I am good friends with two people already in this gang and yeah :)
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Weezyhubbard18.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #53732

1 - What is your Steam Name? Soviet
2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:54026876
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068319480
4 - How old are you? 16
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? From Rhode island
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? 33 hours on garrys mod because im new. i spent most of my time on zarp.
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? 6k i guess.
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? Very active.

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? played alot of games like CS but i play garrys mod more.
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. i wont lie 7.
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? Shotgun.
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? No.
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? No.
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. No i haven't this is the first time i apply.
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? Because ill be playing 24/7
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. Because you guys are awesome and i'd like to join.
  • Soviet
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Soviet.

Application 9 years 9 months ago #53736

Details
Pazo
STEAM_0:1:37811945
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035889619/
4 - How old are you?
Bulgaria(GMT + 3:00)
370 from which around 30 on ZARP
About 2 mil.
Around 4-6 hours per day.

Gang Related
I have been playing a lot of FPS games. Recently i started playing cs:go I am rank Master Guardian II with 35 hours gameplay.
I think u are the one who will judge my combat skills.
I think i can perform good with any weapon. Snipers are preferred.
I will just need explaining of your formations.
No.
I have made my own gang just to check how the gang system works.
I am good at building bases and I like to do it. I can cover very well raids with sniper from outside attack. I am friendly. I can play in group. I can use voice chat at all time. I don't rage.
I am not part of any other organization and i have no point in harming you in any way. I am looking for group to play with. I haven't done anything bad to anyone on the server.
  • cecirado
  • Fresh Boarder

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #53772

Wow, looks like 3 people make forum accounts just to be able to apply. xD
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #53830

We'll be accepting and denying applications within the next 24 hours.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
- Founder of the Fourth Empire -
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #53906

cecirado wrote:
Pazo's Application
Soviet wrote:
Soviet's Application
Glacial_Subzero wrote:
Glacial_Subzero's Application

Application put on hold.

We'd like you to spend some time playing with us when we're online, get to know some members and allow us to obtain a general opinion about you before we accept or deny you.

Looking forward seeing you in-game.

MattyX's Application
TheWalrusFather wrote:
TheWalrusFather's Application

We're sorry but your application has been denied.

We wish you goodluck finding an organization nonetheless.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: ........

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54020

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name? Karhu Päälikkö
2 - What is your Steam ID? Kaaprow
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142051534/
4 - How old are you? 13
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? Northern-Europe i think
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? 46hours and maybe 6 on Zarp
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? 26k
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? Online almost everyday

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? Not exactly sure what this means (if its first person Semi good)
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. 4
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? spas/m32
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section) Maybe
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? NO
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. No
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? I dont know (good question)
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. In real life i am pretty trustworthy i wouldn't even want or think about back stabbing the Fourth empire
  • Bear
  • Fresh Boarder

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54031

My steam name is jere im 14 years old I got teamspeak i got skype i got 5,5m my crafting level is 5 im active player 4hours a day atleast. i dont actually no why wouldnt you trust me lol.... but yeh i give it a try!
  • johntheplaymaker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Come and join us!
  • Thanks received: 19

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54136

you forgot to put me in the SGT list :(
  • Marshall
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Stan ;)

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54137

Details
1 Lukeluckyluke.
2 Steam ID STEAM_0:1:82580286.
3 steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125426301/home.
4 12 13 soon.
5 Im from UK but I live in France the time zone is one hour later than UK.
6 204 hours on garry's mod and about 7 hours on ZARP.
7 I currently have 36k but I can make money fast.
8 I go on ZARP everyday for like 4 hours.

Gang Related
1 My FPS experience has been good.
2 A solid 8.
3 Close range like TMPS and vectors and shotguns?
4 I think i would need some training of raiding people usely I just run in and die.
5 I own no weapons by crafting table but i can make some when I got crafting level 3 .
6 I have never joined a organization becuase this is my first time applying for one.
7 Becuase I think if I had a little bit of raid training I could be a very good overall player.
8 You know you can trust me becuase there is no reason I would back stab you your a great clan why would I backstab you.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54145

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name?Cbang
2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:20753106
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/133612345/
4 - How old are you?18
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? Norway CEST
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? 680 hours in total, I have spent about 60+ hours on zarp and about 120+ on other darkrp servers
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? roughly 2,5m
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? Depends on how much time i have but i usually have time to play, but when i dont have that much time i can play about 2hours and when i do have time i spend about 10-12hours a day.

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? I have played CS since 1.6 and feel comfortable with fps games
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. 8 /10
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? shotgun or dragunov
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section) no
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? no but i have max lvl in crafting.
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.No i have not
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? Because i have a good amout of experience, i also have been in other gangs on other servers.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. Because i havent been in any other gang on zarp, also i have a friend who is in fourth named confessionz
  • Cbang
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Cbang.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54147

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name? [PL] Kryptic_x_vSmG
2 - What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:1:42892291
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046050311
4 - How old are you? 15
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone? England GMT 0
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP? Garrys Mod: 820 Hours Server 1: 9560 Minutes. Server 2: 1578 Minutes.
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own? about $3,000,000 and increasing.
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? I am always active. As soon as I get back home or get on my laptop I play on Zarp.

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience? I have played many FPS's Such as Battlefield 3, Call of Duty (Nearly all of them), Medal of Honor + Warfighter, Garrys Mod, Counter Strike.
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP. 7-10.
3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with? A Famas and a Dragunov SVU.
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section) Probably I should be trained on my accuracy when shooting people from the hip.
5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table? 2 Milkors.
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization. I was once part of The Brotherhood but I left because of the inactivaty and the lack of teamwork.
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line? Because I am a very skilled and talented player. I was playing many types of games when I was 3. I got really good at FPS's when I was really young and im better than ever now from what I was in the past.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another. I wouldn't

- Kryptic
  • Kryptic_x_vSmG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Art is never finished, only abandoned. - Da Vinci.
  • Thanks received: 19

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54149

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name?TheHardisc[IL]
2 - What is your Steam ID?STEAM_0:1:35102154
3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030470037/
4 - How old are you?15
5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone?GMT+3
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?I playing 10 hours
7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own?30k
8 - How active are you on the ZARP server? in my free time its like 8 hours

Gang Related
I was play BF4,BF3,Call Of duty Black ops 2,Ghost,crysis i play a lot of fps games i have like 6 years of experience in fps games
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.:somethink in 8-9
because i really good shooter
m4a1 and m24
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training?
no but all the time need its good to have good training ;)
no
no i dont have been in any organization
because my combat skills really good i am good solider
because i dont the man who do it and i am not traitor
  • stevenfur
  • Fresh Boarder

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54182

You forgot to put me under the SGT list b t w i'm back if u havent "noticed"
  • Marshall
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Stan ;)

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54207

Marshall wrote:
You forgot to put me under the SGT list b t w i'm back if u havent "noticed"

Fixed.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54214

Steam name: Jesse Pinkman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41706038

Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043677804

Location/Timezone: Pennsylvania, Eastern Standard Time

Gmod hours, Zarp hours: Across two accounts, 2400 gmod hours, maybe 200-250 ZARP hours

In-game cash: 2,122,793 although I gain around 1.5-2 million dollars every day on my own.

Zarp Activity: 4-5 hrs on most days

FPS Experience: played BF3/4 a lot, CoD a little, good at gmod combat.

Zarp combat 1-10: 7/8 out of 10.

Weapons: Assault Rifles or Snipers

Training: No

Crafting Table Weapon Ownership: No, I do not.

Other Organizations: Yes, but not many serious ones. I was in ETA... for about a day and then I really didn't do anything with them.

Why pick me: I think I could be a great fighter for the Fourth Empire, and I've really been wanting to get into a gang. Also I am very active on both SSRP servers.

Why trust me: Well... you got me there. But if I did anything against the Fourth Empire, it'd come back to get me. Also I've really wanted to be in a gang long-term, and I don't want to mess it up.
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Based Tyrone.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 9 months ago #54219

Don't join this gang, they're massive rule breakers and they're going to insult you if you say you don't like them. I recommend avoiding them.

• Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

243 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT