Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Fourth Empire Discussion [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Announcing the Fourth Empire 9 years 10 months ago #52499

Scorpion_s_Killer1 wrote:
Can i haz join? :3 <strong><3</strong>

I just now edited the original post with a brand new application section, please use that to apply.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
- Founder of the Fourth Empire -
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”
Login or register to post a reply.

Announcing the Fourth Empire 9 years 10 months ago #52501

DarthVader wrote:
because we knew we would be able to create a better, stronger and more powerful gang then any other existing organization that was active at the time.

Have you ever heard of The Brotherhood??? Well if you did,you should be scared,and if you didn't,you should also be scared, because you are going to get <strong>#REKT</strong>

Sorry to burst your bubble :'D

A group of Brotherhood members spent around 4 to 5 hours last night, trying pretty much everything to take us down and never even made it passed the first breach point..
I must say, I'm dissapointed. I was honestly expecting a much bigger challenge and rivalry coming from you guys.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Progenic.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52502

Details:
Steam Name: [RBG] Scorpion, GET OVER HERE!
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:49656135
Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/ScorpionGETOVERHERE7
How old are you? 15 Years old
Country and Local Time Zone: Serbia, UTC +2 Hours
Time played Gmod and time played ZARP Gaming: Gmod: 590 Hours, ZARP: 75.4 Hours (Calculated it)
Cash on ZARP: $1,186,465
Activity on ZARP Its currently summer vacation in my country, so i will be on ZARP almost every day, when i am in school however, i will play about every day, but a little smaller ammount of time (About 6h/day during a vacation, and 2h/day when its school

Gang Related:
FPS Experience: Well, i first started playing games when i was 1 year old. (PS: I am proud of that fact) And i started playing FPS games when i was i think 4 years old, my first FPS game was Counter Strike 1.6. As my love of gaming started to rise, (Like me currently having a gaming monitor, gaming mouse, gaming keyboard and gaming computer), i was tore to pieces when it is for my favorite genre of video games, It is either FPS games or Strategy games, and i find that a very handy experience on ZARP, since i see myself as a leader (Strategy) and a badass soldier (FPS).So i would say that my FPS experience is excellent ;)
Scale from 1/10 for my combat: 9/10
Favorite and most useful weapon on ZARP: My most handy weapons are: SPAS-12, FAMAS, and the Machete.
Will i require the Fourth Empire training once i join? Well, i think that i already kind of know these things, since i am a long time on ZARP, and i was already with the Birdman Family, and they trained me almost everything you train, except one that i find i should train, and that is Vehicle Pursuit, since i have the worst car, and i dont have it for a lot of time, so i am a inexperienced driver.
Do i have any weapons made by Crafting? No, unfortunately i don't have the craftable weapons since i dont spend a lot of time as a miner or crafter. But i did use a RPG once, i was raiding with my friends and one of them had a RPG, so i used it, and i used it on 5 bases, so i am kinda experienced with the RPG.
Am i currently in a different organization/gang other than The Fourth Empire? And if so, state the reason i want to leave that gang, and join the Fourth Empire: As mentioned before, yes, i am currently in another gang. I am in the Birdman Family, but i want to join your gang since you are starting to get power, and we lost all of our power and money and powerful weapons. But since Progenic told me a couple of days back that Cat and him negotiated a alliance with the Birdman and Fourth Empire, i see no problem joining.
Why me and not the next person applying? Well, i, for the last 3-4 days, am spending my time only with the Fourth Empire, i know already a lot of the members, what they like, etc... And i think i should join because i maybe can do a lot for this gang, and be respected soon around the whole of the ZARP community, and make the gang a lot more powerful.
How can you trust me to not backstab the Fourth Empire? Well, i am a loyal man. I am with the Birdman since i joined 2 months ago, and because they really got weak, and don't care anymore who joins or goes out, and they are just a small gang now. I am supporting the Fourth Empire currently in every way i can. And if i would backstab you, why would i write this? Why would i tell you that i love the Fourth Empire publicly on the Forums? Because i want to join the Fourth Empire and make you guys and me a lot more powerful! LONG LIVE THE FOURTH EMPIRE!

EDIT! : Seen a mistake i made with the italics and stuff. So i fixed it
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by ScorpionOnAcid.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52503

Scorpion_s_Killer1 wrote:
Scorpion_s_Killer1's application.

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted.

Your assigned Sergeant will be Master Sergeant The Sir, please PM "The Sir" in-game when you're online.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52504

Details
1 - What is your Steam Name?:
Beast Bread

2 - What is your Steam ID?:
STEAM_0:1:40131982

3 - Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link:
steamcommunity.com/id/UnrelentedSlayer/

4 - How old are you?:

5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone?;
Indiana; Eastern Daylight Time

6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?:
1832 Garry's Mod hours; 40-50 Hours spent on ZARP

7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own?:
Almost 8mil

8 - How active are you on the ZARP server?:
Pretty Active

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience?:
Very experienced.

2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP?:

3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with?:
M249

4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section):
No

5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table?:
Yes
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization?:
Yes, The Brotherhood. I decided to leave because the Fourth Empire is taking over and I would like to be in the gang that has alot of people playing alot of the time.

7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?:
Because the next person in line may not have my skills. I am a very good base builder and defender. I will be able to do most things that are asked.

8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another?:
Because I haven't done it to any Gang. I am making this application because I want to join the Organization and have a good time playing, not to ruin the experience for people that would think they should trust me.
  • Beast Bread
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52511

1 - What is your Steam Name?
iMalice
IGN: Tyrion the Imp... everyone's favorite Lannister.
2 - What is your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:32213709

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024693146

4 - How old are you?

5 - Where are you from and what is your local timezone?
Birmingham, England. GMT+0100

6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
84hr / 80, across about 10 days.

7 - How much in-game cash do you currently own?
Not sure, possibly $2,000,000? After 2 sessions as a drug dealer.

8 - How active are you on the ZARP server?
At the moment i'm in my uni summer holidays, I still have a lot of free time during the term period; as you can tell i'm very new to Gmod but I've already spent the majority of my time on the server.

Gang Related
1 - What is your FPS experience?
Absent for the past couple of years, however; at a younger age i was in the 13th placed ranked team on a former popular fps game (WarRock.)
Like thousands of other people I've wasted many years on halo 3, cod and battlefield.

2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.
Between 4 and 5, honestly i'm bad but i'm not going to lie for validation.

3 - Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with?
AK47 / Sniper. I would say shotguns...but who isn't a boss with one of those?

4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section)
In terms of strategy and combat?No, I just need practice.
I'm fundamentally sound with building, however i'm yet to build anything impressive.

5 - Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table?
Nope.

6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
I've considered but I just want a consistent group of mature lads to have a laugh with.

7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
The next guy maybe a better shot with a gun, however (from what I've seen,) there's a tonne of younger kids on this server who have no commitment to a community or a perspective of actual people on the game; what I mean by this is they come on for their few hours of entertainment shooting people and bases and that is it.

I feel i can provide more than the in game experience, I've been a player moderator on popular Perfect World Entertainment server's including private ones, I've headed guilds on these respective servers including winning best of the best tournaments and leading 80v80 3hour pvp skirmishes, but most importantly I've always had a laugh on raidcall / skype or ts while doing so, even though every game I've taken seriously I've always had a high stature the most important aspect is having a laugh.

From the young age of 13 I've been involved in mmo communities, yet over the past couple of years I haven't done much apart from play LoL and fifa hungover...

8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
Whats the point? I couldn't give a fuck about drama, its only relevant when you're blasting another group of players with an AK.
  • iMalice
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by iMalice.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52512

iMalice wrote:
iMalice's application.
Beast Bread wrote:
Beast Bread's application.

I like what I'm seeing.

Both applications have been read by me and I will reveal our final decision once I have spoken with other Fourth Empire Staff regarding both your applications.
Both applications were a nice read and I can say that I like them both.

You'll hear from us soon.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52515

iMalice wrote:
iMalice's application.

Your assigned Sergeant will be Sergeant I Hump Seagulls, please PM "Seagull" in-game when you're online.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52519

Exrobite
STEAM_0:0:51339826
steamcommunity.com/id/gghfgl/
4 - How old are you?
England, GMT+00:00
6 - How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
1.6k on Garry's mod, around 500 hours on ZARP (Most were before gametracker)
1.1 Million
Fairly active, I took a break to try and rank up on CSGO but I'm back now
Gang Related
I play a lot of CSGO, I'm silver 3 but I'm playing like a nova ATM.
2 - If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.
With a sniper: 8
With an automated weapon: 7
Any sniper
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section)
No, I'm perfectly compotent regarding all of the gang's needs.
I have 25 steel and 2 uranium in the bank, other than that, no.
6 - Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
Harper (A long time ago) - Kicked because owner doesn't like me
Birdmen - Left.
7 - Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
Because I'm a ZARP veteran, I know everything to know about raiding and base building, I also dabble in CSGO, where I have improved my aim, making me an all round better soldier, I'm not sure how long this setion is meant to be, but I'll continue, I'm an ex-admin, so I know all of the rules. I feel that I work well in a team, and as long as my comrades are compotent, I will assist in crushing the enemy.
8 - Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
Because I think all other orgs are shit.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52520

Exrobite wrote:
Exrobite's Application

Your assigned Sergeant will be Master Sergeant The Sir, please PM "The Sir" in-game when you're online.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52583

Details

What is your Steam Name?
Al Capone

What is your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:1:59052592

Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078370913

How old are you?

Where are you from and what is your local timezone?
I am from Ireland.Irish Time Zone
(UTC+00:00)

How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
408 Hours on Garry's Mod, 161 on Zarp

How much in-game cash do you currently own?

How active are you on the ZARP server?
I am very active and am on most days.

Gang Related

What is your FPS experience?
I have been playing FPS from as long as i can remember the very first FPS i have every played was Battlefront i would say i am very experienced at FPS games as i play the regularly.

If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.
9/10 not the best but pretty close.

Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with?
Give me a AK47 and i will clear the room.

Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training?
I do not think i will need much training although despite owning the Spider i am not the best driver.

Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table?
Yes, i own a M202.Milkor,Minigun,F2000's and a PKM

Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
I have been a part of the Harpers but i was kicked because all of it members raid other members and the one time i raid back i was kicked but i didn't mind

Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
I believe i should be chosen over the next person because i am a good ally to have in a gunfight and i bring a lot of cash and Ordinance to the gangs arsenal. I am also a V.I.P which might come in handy.

Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
I have no reason to backstab anyone i have always wanted a gang that does treat eachother like everyone else on the server and uses coordination to plan attacks i would never risk losing a gang that looked out for each other and would come to help in a time of need.

Thank You for reading this and i hope to play with you soon.
  • AlCapone
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me!
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by AlCapone.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52589

[Z] DarthVader

STEAM_0:1:704876251

See signature

4 - How old are you?

Lebanon, +2 GMT

350 hours Gmod, around 300 on ZARP

Around 8mil

Very active

Gang Related

Played every single COD to date, including multiplayer in newer ones, Battlefield(s),CS 1.6,CSS,CS:GO, and many other FPS games...

9.5/10

M249/AWP

Nope

Nope, but I've got 60 steel

Yes, The Harper Family and The Brotherhood, both more boring than each other when it comes to RP

Experienced, highly skilled, good base builder, etc...

I don't why you shouldn't, I already left the two most important gangs, so yeah...
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by DarthVader.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52674

Due to the large amount of new recruits we're getting Me, Progenic, johnny, and some other high ranking officials are going to be reorganizing our gang to help keep track of our members. We should be done by tonight and will continue approving/denying applications.

~Fourth Empire accountant
Col Struts
  • Struts
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Let's Roll
  • Thanks received: 2
If they come for us, we'll cut them a smile each.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52703

AlCapone wrote:
AlCapone's Application

Due to us constructing the squad format within our ranks, we won't be assigning you a Sergeant, I'll trust that you'll be fine without one. If you have any questions regarding anything organization related please ask Struts or myself.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52705

Leonardo Thevincy.
STEAM_0:0:87116302.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134498332/
4 - How old are you?
England, GMT+00:00.
202 GMod ; 185 Zarp.
around 3 Millions.
Almost Every Day.

Gang Related
Cs 1.6 ; CS:GO / Bf3 ; Bf4 .
Spas ; Silenced Sniper
Nahh , not much.
I Had a Milkor but server Crashed and i lost it ...
Yeah , on Mystic Blaze For Loong Time , But i left Because they never raided nobody ... Then i Entered Order of dragons But 2 days Later i Left Because they were so booring in rp.
Because im Experiencied FPS Gamer ; And im Learning some Good Stuff on Gmod So i can say im a Good Base Builder.
I Really have no Reason to backstab you guys ... Im not that kinda person.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52712

Long live the fourth empire
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by knivesatagunfight.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52721

What is your Steam Name?
- NiceGood
What is your Steam ID?
- STEAM_0:0:53770002
Please provide us with a Steam Profile Link:
- steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067805732/
How old are you?
Where are you from and what is your local timezone?
- I'm from Ekaterinburg, GMT +06:00
How many hours have you played Garry's Mod and how many of which would you say you spent on ZARP?
- GMOD: 1400 - 1 account, 2000 - 2 account. Zarp - 340
How much in-game cash do you currently own?
- 113,895,608 $
How active are you on the ZARP server?
- Every Day.

Gang Related
What is your FPS experience?
- CS 1.6, CS:GO, CSS, CS:CZ, BF4, BF3, PAYDAY2
If given a scale from 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself when it comes to Combat on ZARP.
- 8/10
Which of the weapons ZARP provide would you perform best with?
- AI AW50, Dragunov SVU.
Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training? (Read the Information section)
- Nope
Do you own any weapon(s) made by the crafting table?
- Milkor
Have you been in any ZARP Organization before applying to the Fourth Empire? If so, please list the organization and the reason why you are no longer a member of said Organization.
- Yes, the Gold guys because there was a little online and there were few raids...
Why do you think we should pick you instead of the next person waiting in line?
Highly experienced in RP, Good Base Builder, Good skills in shooter
Why should we trust that you won't backstab the Fourth Empire and leave simply to attempt to harm us in some way or another.
- I have no reason to backstab Fourth Empire, and will not be.
  • NiceGood
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by NiceGood.

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52722

I think this gang won't live long...
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52835

SabreTooth wrote:
I think this gang won't live long...

And why do you think that?
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The Fourth Empire Discussion & Application Thread 9 years 10 months ago #52862

Details
Dr. Doop
STEAM_0:1:46571781
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053409291
4 - How old are you?
Ontario, CA (EST)
1030 hours on Gmod, 43 hours on ZARP, according to GameTracker
$3 million. Recently had $6 million, but invested in some things.
On everyday, for at least a few hours. Usually go on ZARP 2

Gang Related
I play a decent amount of CS:GO. I used to play a lot of Battlefield 3, Planetside 2, etc.
8/10.
I prefer the Dragunov SVU, AK47, M4A1 and Spas 12.
4 - Upon joining, do you personally think you'll require any training?
No. The drills will be fine.
2 Milkors, both crafted by myself.
I am still in The Cartel, as I am waiting for this application to be accepted. I would like to leave it as the members of said gang are not on for a long time when I am, possible due to different time zones. This looks like a more organized and experienced gang.
I have experience with FPS's. I know how to control my fire to reduce recoil, instead of spraying into a room, hoping I kill my target. I am mature, and act calmly in stressful situations.
You don't know that I will or will not backstab the Fourth Empire. You just have to trust me. Needless to say, I have an abundance of money. I can make more myself and self-sustain. I will not throw away a good gang for a couple more dollars in my pocket.
  • Naranja
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 18

Click my signature to get to my Steam profile!
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Naranja.
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

259 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32