Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: unban please

unban please 4 weeks 7 hours ago #1422370

Name - What is your in-game name? wet egirl panties

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:87387777

Link to Steam Profile: e.g. steamcommunity.com/id/stewartthecheater/

Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Faithful

Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? ban evading?

Server - What server did you get banned from? SSRP | DarkRP

Time - How long were you banned for? perm....

Story - What happened? how the actual fuck is it permitted to permanently ban me because I fucking went on an alt, I didn't even fucking play its not fucking ban evading. I came on to make a fucking purchase. I'm sorry that the staff team is mad because I took speeds gmummy. I don't get why the whole server hates me. Im banned permanently for no reason.

It should not be fair, that the fucking staff team that all hates me can just fucking vote on me being permanently ban

I logged into my alt, that I thought I can just get gifts sent to me because when your banned you can usually log on and fucking use your pickaxe to reduce time so I thought it was fine, my bad its not fine. But didn't even play I just left my PC on. This server is turning into a monarchy and you can't even play if your a player like me. Ive been on this server for so fucking long and I constantly get disrespected and treated differently. And now since you guys feel a way just because the staff team is made up of people that suck each other off, means I can get banned for whatever they want.

sure you're just gonna say you should've read the rules, but really. You know what you guys are doing. permanent is fucking bullshit and it shouldn't be fair. It's the first time I ever cheated. I just don't get why it had to be permanent.

I know why, it's because you want to make the items I have worthless and because y'all are all mad and jealous. and Just want the worst for me. Its fucking bullshit and the fact that the higher-ups can't even look at as a fucking staff member and just treat me like a fucking player of the server. Instead of someone they don't like. Its not professional and its fucking racism to a point. people really be hating because they couldn't affect me. So they strive to make fucking be hurt. but damn years of playing this server I alywas faced this issue, and then the staff team just grows more and more of just people that hate me and fucking its disgusting and it shouldn't be like that for a player, especially a player that spent money on boosters and someone who actually plays the server.

please just reconsider thinking of me as a player and not someone you hate. or actually if you want just word it like you guys are unbanning me because this makes sense

ps. this is not the first time this has happened to me. I literally have a video still posted on youtube where I was abused by a certain "admin" which I shall not name unless asked for proof. ANd he was demoted when looked into by staff that actually cared about the server. banning me permanently doesn't fucking aid the server in anyway except it just benefits the fucking people that hate me, which is all the staff.

Please just at least think like a staff member that's supposed to care about the player base other than bullying them until you cant feel fucking superior anymore so you ban them, lmao its sad to a point.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly shows what happened? I do not have proof. but even the admin who saw me or the person who reported me saw I was probably standing still. I just went out while I didn't shut off my game or computer

Extra Information - I feel like its weird, I am being currently banned when I do nothing wrong in the server. The only really bad thing I did was cheat. And I waited out that ban. It was completely warranted. But then when I don't even ban evade. I expected to be able to join the server on my alt and be in the mining ban thing. I wish I never logged in and I don't understand why I wasn't given that little custom plugin because the account I logged in is literally flagged as an alt. I understand If I bought an account that wasn't marked. Tried to play the server throughout the time I was banned. Then I feel like the ban would be warranted and I wouldn't even feel like it's unfair. The only reason I was banned permanently was because I was voted on by the people who literally hate my guts. They all hate me and I just feel like since the staff team hates me they can't be fair or be lenient when I literally aid the server. Most of the staff team is cheating on this server and no one can do anything about it because it has to be voted on. But when the people that are voting are all friends with the cheaters it just doesn't work. I just don't see how you can let this slide. but not even let this slide I just don't get why it has to be a permanent ban when I was literally not even playing. Thank you for reading this whole thing as it is kind of a rant, but I feel like I should be unbanned.

honestly, this is racism to a point. looking at me differently :(
  • clutchy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8
The topic has been locked.

unban please 4 weeks 7 hours ago #1422371

So you ban evaded and now upset that you got caught? Just wait it out.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

unban please 4 weeks 7 hours ago #1422372

clutchy wrote:
Perfect ending to a whole blob of text nobody gonna read
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

unban please 4 weeks 6 hours ago #1422373

How can you even put together 10 paragraphs acting like a victim and saying the ban was unjust, despite the fact that you literally connected to the server using an alt account whilst your other/main account was banned - The literal definition of ban evasion?! What exactly did you expect?

Any decent staff member would have issued the same, appropriate punishment (in this case a permanent ban, as it has always been for ban evasion).

Maybe next time you ought to think before you act, because playing the victim card sure ain't gonna cut it...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

unban please 4 weeks 5 hours ago #1422376

Mr. Richard wrote:
How can you even put together 10 paragraphs acting like a victim and saying the ban was unjust, despite the fact that you literally connected to the server using an alt account whilst your other/main account was banned - The literal definition of ban evasion?! What exactly did you expect?

Any decent staff member would have issued the same, appropriate punishment (in this case a permanent ban, as it has always been for ban evasion).

Maybe next time you ought to think before you act, because playing the victim card sure ain't gonna cut it...
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Markus, Mr. Richard

unban please 4 weeks 4 hours ago #1422377

Callum. wrote:
clutchy wrote:
Perfect ending to a whole blob of text nobody gonna read
Speak for ur self, I read it.
anyways, :minussp:
  • Darka
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 32

unban please 4 weeks 2 hours ago #1422379

Waiting for you to enter the "I will be the one who makes a difference for the better of the community" phase
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

unban please 4 weeks 2 hours ago #1422380

handling
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 296

unban please 4 weeks 1 hour ago #1422383

Cheating bans can’t be appealed so please wait
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

unban please 4 weeks 28 minutes ago #1422386

can we please base together
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

unban please 3 weeks 6 days ago #1422392

• JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

unban please 3 weeks 6 days ago #1422397

You cannot appeal a cheating ban, unless you believe the evidence insufficent. Your last ban appeal was denied for the same reason.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Consider reading the hacking policy
https://zarpgaming.com/index.php/help/policies/75-hacking-policy
:denied:
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 296
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE