Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unban me I Got scammed

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905447

Latram wrote:
He just came from a Scamming ban and was given 3 Days to pay 50mil back, yet decides to Break about 4 Rules then Coinflip money he never had on his Account.
aeris had the money for him, simple as that, he risked a 1b as much as the other guy did.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The topic has been locked.

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905449

dankek wrote:
Melascula wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
@tyler, he WON the cf lmao
He won the coinflip without risking anything. If he won he'd get 1 bil, if he lost he'd be banned for scamming because he doesn't have 1 bil. That counts as scamming, and so he must follow the scamming policies and repay Bobby.

TL;DR: Don't scam kids unless you want to lose a whole bunch of shit and possibly never play the server again.

He did risk something, Aeris has the 1B that Papa was supposed to have. Aka he was risking that money, so I don't really see an issue with that
here we go again, lmao
He had the money in theory, just not in practice. Aeris confirmed it and you can reach him yourself if you choose to believe otherwise. He was risking his 1B just like any other guy does, it makes no difference not being able to provide it right away, he had it.

Did you quote the wrong person or something? because I kinda just said the same thing
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905452

Latram wrote:
He just came from a Scamming ban and was given 3 Days to pay 50mil back, yet decides to Break about 4 Rules then Coinflip money he never had on his Account.
Exactly Never on my Account But i DO have the money which i risked at gambling and i won fair. Aeris Can proove anything . I didnt scamm i Just got unbanned you think ill go and get banned again?
  • ALIKI
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905454

Melascula wrote:
dankek wrote:
Melascula wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
He won the coinflip without risking anything. If he won he'd get 1 bil, if he lost he'd be banned for scamming because he doesn't have 1 bil. That counts as scamming, and so he must follow the scamming policies and repay Bobby.

TL;DR: Don't scam kids unless you want to lose a whole bunch of shit and possibly never play the server again.

He did risk something, Aeris has the 1B that Papa was supposed to have. Aka he was risking that money, so I don't really see an issue with that
here we go again, lmao
He had the money in theory, just not in practice. Aeris confirmed it and you can reach him yourself if you choose to believe otherwise. He was risking his 1B just like any other guy does, it makes no difference not being able to provide it right away, he had it.

Did you quote the wrong person or something? because I kinda just said the same thing
yeah I agreed
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905455

dankek wrote:
Melascula wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

here we go again, lmao
The rolling system is not meant to be used with other people's money. That someone else decides to donate one billion to help out a friend, fine, but they did not have the money and thus scammed the user.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905458

Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Melascula wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

here we go again, lmao
The rolling system is not meant to be used with other people's money. That someone else decides to donate one billion to help out a friend, fine, but they did not have the money and thus scammed the user.
As i Said he owed me the money And he was Going to come in lter to give them to me. If i would lose the cf Aeris would Pay Bobby the 1b. Those 1b are not aeris there are Mine , He just didnt have the time to give them to me .
  • ALIKI
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905459

Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Melascula wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

here we go again, lmao
but there's a rule against scamming, which is the case we're supposed to be dealing with right now; he had the money, so where's the rule about coinflipping you're talking about and how it's supposed to be used?
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905460

dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Melascula wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

here we go again, lmao
but there's a rule against scamming, which is the case we're supposed to be dealing with right now; he had the money, so where's the rule about coinflipping you're talking about and how it's supposed to be used?
He did not have the money, so I don't get what you're talking about.
  • Raeker

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905463

dankek wrote:
so where's the rule about coinflipping you're talking about and how it's supposed to be used?
EMP wrote:
Scamming

Scamming is the act of stealing money, items or ZARP VIP/Booster Packs from another player through deception or trickery. It is strictly prohibited under the rules and can be punishable by our administration team. Scamming has long been an issue on ZARP, and there is a wide range of scams that range from the obvious to the in-depth and complex. Nearly all scams involve tricking the victim one way or another, although sometimes scammers will exploit the Trade System or other game features or bugs in order to steal other players items.

Gambling games are not considered scamming. If you are not willing to lose your money/items do not participate in gambling.

It is not considered a scam unless money or items are lost or received. Except in the case of agreed upon coinflips or dice rolls.

Administrators must have evidence before punishing players for scamming. If you are unsure ask a community team member to investigate the logs.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/staff-dis...shments-for-scamming
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/staff-dis...-ssrp-administrators
  • Raeker

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905465

Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Melascula wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

here we go again, lmao
Well not Personally had it but a friend did, Though the rule maybe encludes having the money at the time?
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905466

Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Melascula wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

here we go again, lmao
I did not have the MONey That spesific time Aeris would join the server in a little bit and he would give them to me ! I said it like 4 times i believe!
  • ALIKI
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905470

IMrPapaI wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Melascula wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

here we go again, lmao
I did not have the MONey That spesific time Aeris would join the server in a little bit and he would give them to me ! I said it like 4 times i believe!
Yet over Steam you asked me whether or not your friend could pay the 1 bil for you after you got banned. Stop lying.
  • Raeker

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905473

holy shit such a drama the guy owed him 1b so whats the difference? it's still his money and like he said the guy would come online to give it if he lost
  • bagciokan070
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 192
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905474

Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
so where's the rule about coinflipping you're talking about and how it's supposed to be used?
EMP wrote:
Scamming

Scamming is the act of stealing money, items or ZARP VIP/Booster Packs from another player through deception or trickery. It is strictly prohibited under the rules and can be punishable by our administration team. Scamming has long been an issue on ZARP, and there is a wide range of scams that range from the obvious to the in-depth and complex. Nearly all scams involve tricking the victim one way or another, although sometimes scammers will exploit the Trade System or other game features or bugs in order to steal other players items.

Gambling games are not considered scamming. If you are not willing to lose your money/items do not participate in gambling.

It is not considered a scam unless money or items are lost or received. Except in the case of agreed upon coinflips or dice rolls.

Administrators must have evidence before punishing players for scamming. If you are unsure ask a community team member to investigate the logs.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/staff-dis...shments-for-scamming
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/staff-dis...-ssrp-administrators
but papa had the money, just not right away?the 1b was his theoretically, holy shit, what's the problem? maybe I'm missing something in what EMP said, would you be more specific?
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905479

Raeker wrote:
IMrPapaI wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Melascula wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

here we go again, lmao
Yet over Steam you asked me whether or not your friend could pay the 1 bil for you after you got banned. Stop lying.
no proof of lying, you're going your way against him which is totally bullshit to do, he asked because he had just gotten banned, which led to this forum post, fuck off from telling him a lier if you really don't wanna resolve the issue
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905494

dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:
IMrPapaI wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Melascula wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

here we go again, lmao
no proof of lying, you're going your way against him which is totally bullshit to do, he asked because he had just gotten banned, which led to this forum post, fuck off from telling him a lier if you really don't wanna resolve the issue
I'm going my way against him because he keeps scamming users. He's been banned countless times for scamming - why should I show him any respect when he then lies on his appeal by saying that his friend was totally going to join the game even though he told me over Steam he highly doubted any friend of his would help out?

I can get a picture of that for you if you want me to lmao.

Either way it's really easy to scam users this way then if we're going to do this. If you say "Oh but my friend has the money" each and every time you do anything you can literally scam for as long as you want to? Fuck off. The money isn't his, the money was never his, he did not have the 1 billion so he scammed Bobby and he should accept the consequences of that. Or at the very least he should not lie in his appeal, because I lose a lot of respect for people when they pull shit like that.

EDIT: Actually I come back from this. He's not lying. I read through my messages and I clearly remembered it wrong - he told me his friend would help him from the start if he'd lose the coinflip. Sorry for that - I admit, I was wrong.
  • Raeker
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Raeker.

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905497

You should've been banned for recent punishments + scamming for like a week. Since you need to pay somone 50m in like 2 days or so and there is no possible way for you to pay it while being banned thus the perma ban.
P.S: stay banned.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by EiPUS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Latram

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905509

So, someone owned you 1bil, the person didn't gave you the 1bil yet, and you cf that 1bil ?
Are you silly ?

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905512

ToBeHonest wrote:
So, someone owned you 1bil, the person didn't gave you the 1bil yet, and you cf that 1bil ?
Are you silly ?
silly, not a scammer at least and silly's not a fucking excuse to permaban a won CF
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

Unban me I Got scammed 6 years 1 week ago #905513

ToBeHonest wrote:
Are you silly ?

and he won another 1bil after cfing with bobby
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1