Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844834

SarahAnne wrote:
As much as I hate to agree with Rob, the rule is fairly dumb. Players have a laugh and enjoy the server when people use the "ear rape" taunts. And in all fairness to Rob, he wasn't spamming them.

One of the reason I left was because some of the staff team are horrible. Ashur literally said to me yesterday that I have no knowledge of the rules. The staff need to chill and remember that Deathrun is just a game.

Oof thanks

I guarantee that they will delay this till after the meeting just so they can denie it tbh cus this is how pro deathrun is have a good day if this isn't handled by the forums I'm demote requesting the entire server
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844837

SarahAnne wrote:
As much as I hate to agree with Rob, the rule is fairly dumb. Players have a laugh and enjoy the server when people use the "ear rape" taunts. And in all fairness to Rob, he wasn't spamming them.

One of the reason I left was because some of the staff team are horrible. Ashur literally said to me yesterday that I have no knowledge of the rules. The staff need to chill and remember that Deathrun is just a game.

I'll look over the logs in a bit and see to what extent they were actually being "spammed". If it was to the point where it would be disruptive and if he was asked to stop prior to the warn, then this should probably be accepted, however if not, then the warn should stay.
We should obviously be allowing a little bit of messing around, as the point of the server is for users to have fun, but if it is at the point where it disrupts the game, then action should be taken, hence why the rule I am going to put forward specifically states that it is only a rulebreak if it is disruptive.

EDIT: It looks like the logs want to be shit and not actually show the Web Taunts..... I should probably go and fix that. I can still use the logs to see how / whether you were asked to stop / if it was disrupting the game though.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by TheXnator.

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844839

SarahAnne wrote:

Ashur warned me for death avoiding when he gave a verbal at the END of the round...
I was using traps for the first half anyways
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844841

I have spoken with Ashur and looked over the logs and the warning will be removed. Based on what I have seen from the logs, you were not spamming the web taunts to the point where it was overly disruptive to the point where users complained, meaning that it should not be linked back into the trolling rule. When I attempted to discuss this with Ashur, he showed a poor attitude and would not allow me to speak properly. We are going to discuss a rule change tonight to make this clearer and to add a rule which states that you may not spam web taunts to the point where it disrupts the game for others. Until then, please remember that if you are spamming to the point where it is disruptive and you have been asked to stop, then it can be considered trolling, however in this case, based on what I can see, I do not see the link.
The warn will be removed.

#Accepted

Rob said he was fine with me handling
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by TheXnator.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

175 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf