Thomas The Thermonuclear Bomb wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
I'll handle this tomorrow as right now, I am quite tired.

U best do cus if u don't I guarantee u will add the rule out of no where simply to die

:zarp:
The rule will be added either way this meeting, you have spent the whole evening with a shit attitude, i wanted to consider this at first, but after your shit attitude today, don't expect much to happen.

I give u shit attitude because everyone is stupidly biased towards me I get warned for something that isn't even a rule... and then u keep me warned but remove another person's warn immediately when he was doing the same why wouldn't I give a bad attitude about this anyways it's not a rule so I don't see why i am different and still have my warn
I like you as a person, you are funny to play with and neither am i biased, i gave you 4 verbals, i never gave clarky a directed verbal, hence the removal, the only way this will be removed, if you start to show that you can NOT minge around, and just play
So because he is a minge means that he can have an invalid warn?
It isn't invalid, the reason just needs to be updated to the rule "Trolling"
But how can he be warned for a rule that doesn't exist?

Trolling exists as a rule whoever i wasn't warned for trolling nor do I troll I use web taunts for entertainment use only to make me and my friends laugh I'm appealing because I was warned with the reason ear rape yet I used an ear rape which wasn't racist or hurtful and therefore no existing rule was broken as playing ear rape taunts isn't actually a current rule and therefore my warning is invalid so yeah this is why I'm appealing it as until an ear rape rule is made official I ain't taking a warning for it as I can of broke a rule that isn't actually a rule......

Let's not argue and wait for the outcome
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844668

A Good Pianist wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

U best do cus if u don't I guarantee u will add the rule out of no where simply to die

The rule will be added either way this meeting, you have spent the whole evening with a shit attitude, i wanted to consider this at first, but after your shit attitude today, don't expect much to happen.

I give u shit attitude because everyone is stupidly biased towards me I get warned for something that isn't even a rule... and then u keep me warned but remove another person's warn immediately when he was doing the same why wouldn't I give a bad attitude about this anyways it's not a rule so I don't see why i am different and still have my warn
I like you as a person, you are funny to play with and neither am i biased, i gave you 4 verbals, i never gave clarky a directed verbal, hence the removal, the only way this will be removed, if you start to show that you can NOT minge around, and just play

Trolling exists as a rule whoever i wasn't warned for trolling nor do I troll I use web taunts for entertainment use only to make me and my friends laugh I'm appealing because I was warned with the reason ear rape yet I used an ear rape which wasn't racist or hurtful and therefore no existing rule was broken as playing ear rape taunts isn't actually a current rule and therefore my warning is invalid so yeah this is why I'm appealing it as until an ear rape rule is made official I ain't taking a warning for it as I can of broke a rule that isn't actually a rule......

"I played an EAR RAPE"

"Not hurtful"
Seems interesting
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844692

Ashur. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

"I played an EAR RAPE"

"Not hurtful"
Seems interesting

Tbh only you were bothered and by that u think anything loud is ear rape even though the owner openly admitted ear rapes are currently not against the rules unless it breaks existing rules in which the one I played didn't no harm was done to anyone else and as I stated multiple times every other staff member and user that hears this taunt is more likely to giggle then get offended this is just you being picky and in some ways pathetic as I'm not the only one you have been warning for this when as I said above even the owner clarified it isn't actually breaking rules so tbh it's clearly invalid at this moment in time until the rule is implemented and therefore I'm requesting it removed
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844694

Oi, stop bitching both of you.
Ashur, you warned him for something which wasn't a rule at the time. So it is not a valid reason.

Rob, the rule probably will be added after the meeting hopefully this stupid warning will be removed.

Ashur staff usually enforce the users to read the rules, maybe you should re-read them as this wasn't and currently isn't a rule.

EDIT: And technically it doesn't class as trolling as no-one complained once about it apart from you, and you were even threatening banning people for this aswell and why would using an IN GAME feature be trolling?.... makes no sense.
As anyone who used a web taunt would be trolling. You, me, Rob, Chute everyone. We all deserve warnings then.

AND If the web taunts are so bad, get them removed.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by _Lewis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist, Jeppe

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844699

_Lewis wrote:
Oi, stop bitching both of you.
Ashur, you warned him for something which wasn't a rule at the time. So it is not a valid reason.

Rob, the rule probably will be added after the meeting hopefully this stupid warning will be removed.

Ashur staff usually enforce the users to read the rules, maybe you should re-read them as this wasn't and currently isn't a rule.

EDIT: And technically it doesn't class as trolling as no-one complained once about it apart from you, and you were even threatening banning people for this aswell and why would using an IN GAME feature be trolling?.... makes no sense.
As anyone who used a web taunt would be trolling. You, me, Rob, Chute everyone. We all deserve warnings then.

AND If the web taunts are so bad, get them removed.

Amen <3
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844769

I did it to only have a laugh with people on DR, it seemed like Ashur was so triggered over it yet other staff members including a Head Admin who was also on the server at the time were completely fine with it. I support your warning getting removed alongside a suggestion to add Web Taunt rules on the DR rules if you don't want such situations to happen again.

I just find it strange how every higher up staff member I played loud taunts with, they laugh along and just generally have a good time.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844770

Clarky wrote:
I did it to only have a laugh with people on DR, it seemed like Ashur was so triggered over it yet other staff members including a Head Admin who was also on the server at the time were completely fine with it. I support your warning getting removed alongside a suggestion to add Web Taunt rules on the DR rules if you don't want such situations to happen again.

I just find it strange how every higher up staff member I played loud taunts with, they laugh along and just generally have a good time.
As a note, they weren't fine with it, i was already dealing with the situation, therefor they didn't interfere.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844772

Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

As a note, they weren't fine with it, i was already dealing with the situation, therefor they didn't interfere.
Even Jimjam thought what I did doesn't warrant a warning so this should apply to Rob too, it's not trolling and even the owner has played ear rape taunts too - why would the users be treated differently?
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844774

Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Even Jimjam thought what I did doesn't warrant a warning so this should apply to Rob too, it's not trolling and even the owner has played ear rape taunts too - why would the users be treated differently?
One word, biased
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844776

Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

"Even the owner played ear rape taunts too"
Highly doubt she did, because she was the one that also told me that they weren't allowed, all of a sudden a mind change doesn't seem like annie to me.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844777

When you want attention so you say everyone hates you.
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844778

Jim_Jam wrote:
When you want attention so you say everyone hates you.
Victim card.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844779

Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

"Even the owner played ear rape taunts too"
Highly doubt she did, because she was the one that also told me that they weren't allowed, all of a sudden a mind change doesn't seem like annie to me.
Chuteuk is who I'm talking about.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844784

Ashur. wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

Ear rape taunts go under trolling, which is a rule
Uhhh no they don't.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/24-2-sand...arrape-taunts#844113
Read the last post.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844786

Stop fucking arguing, Jesus. They're adding a new rule this evening which means that they admit to being at fault in this situation. This appeal will be accepted now shut the fuck up and stop fighting each other, it isn't going to help anyone.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844788

TheXnator wrote:
I have no issue with the fact that you're appealing, but if you spam the forums with appeals, you can get forum banned, so please keep that in mind.
I dislike the fact that people were warned for this without it being fully clear in the rules, and I would personally have left it at a verbal warning, however the warn in itself is perfectly valid, due to the interpretation of the rules and the fact that it can be linked back into trolling and spam, as I said on your report abuse. A good rule for us to add to make this clearer would be one like the rule we have on Prophunt:

1.96 - Web Taunts
Similarly to with the Jukebox, all taunts from the Web Taunts system must follow the ZARP TOU and all other Prophunt rules. Do not use any taunts that are disrespectful, racist, discriminatory, etc. or anything else that breaks any other rules. This includes anything disruptive (including, but not limited to, loud or high pitched noises)

Also, we cannot block "earrape" taunts as a whole, we can only block either taunts containing a specific word in the file name or specific taunts. Going through and doing this for every taunt that is "earrape" would be horribly inefficient and take far too long, and there will always be taunts that we miss out.

This is the current rule, from when I have been on Deathrun and witnessed people play ear rape taunts, it affects no so what you're saying here about it links into trolling is irrealevant. Others take it as a joke but staff members enforce a rule that is currently not visible to users, the rule is made up and you should not be punished for it if it affects no one.
The reason he was warned was because of a staff member enforcing a non-visible rule which would make the warn very unfair.
Look at that video and tell me if you see any players getting annoyed apart from the admin for enforcing a rule that is not real on (DEATHRUN) yet.
I also advice you show proof to back up what you're claiming, or are you just going off a guess?
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Jeppe

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844789

Raeker wrote:
Stop fucking arguing, Jesus. They're adding a new rule this evening which means that they admit to being at fault in this situation. This appeal will be accepted now shut the fuck up and stop fighting each other, it isn't going to help anyone.
Sorry Raeker but I haven't had a chance to join it yet :( <3
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Raeker

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844793

Micky wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sorry Raeker but I haven't had a chance to join it yet :( <3
It's fine man <3
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844825

At the end of the day, the rule was not in place when the warning was given therefore the warn should be removed.
Regardless if it is getting added. This is not part of the trolling rule as it's an added in-game feature. If there is such a hassle removed those selected web taunts like you did with the racist ones. Or remove the taunt system fully.

Yes the rule should be added but since it currently isn't on the server there shouldn't be any warnings for using it currently.

Annie said she is handling it, so there is no need to continue to bitch about it, over and over again. Let it play out as it should. I am mainly talking to Rob and ashur here. This is robs post so can defend himself but both of you need to stop acting like it's the end of the world lol.

To add ashur has even plus supported the trolling rule to be removed sooooo this makes no sense anymore
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by _Lewis.

[Deathrun Warn Appeal] A Good Pianist 6 years 2 months ago #844832

As much as I hate to agree with Rob, the rule is fairly dumb. Players have a laugh and enjoy the server when people use the "ear rape" taunts. And in all fairness to Rob, he wasn't spamming them.

One of the reason I left was because some of the staff team are horrible. Ashur literally said to me yesterday that I have no knowledge of the rules. The staff need to chill and remember that Deathrun is just a game.
  • SarahAnne
  • Legendary Member
  • Best Ex Deathrun Owner
  • Thanks received: 228
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, TheXnator, redacted
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

249 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40